1st Tulip

love sick

It 9.00 a.m and it is a normal monday morning for every postman to deliver the letter and packaging. A cute looking man how just celebrate his 19 birthday arrive at Oh residence to deliver a letter for Oh Sehun. 

Ding dong ding dong.

He press the bell button twice step back and waiting for the door to be open. about five second of waiting the were open excitedly and reveal a handsome young man looking wearing red plaid shirt and black jean.

"Yeay, postman is here. Opss, I'm sorry I'm expecting a letter for postman. Yes, may I help you?" the handsome young man ask with disappointed face and bow slightly after notice a young man stand infront his house. He feel like all of his hope fly out of window when he dd not found the postman.

"Urmm, actually I'm the postman. I has delivery under name Oh Sehun. You can sign in this paper and I will give you your delivery." said the pastman while handling a piece of paper to Sehun sign on it.

 

Oh Sehun, 19 years old teenager, really want to study at Seoul University. It has been his dream to live by himself at Seoul. And today his dream came true when he receive an offer letter from Seoul University. The fact he from China does not prevent him from his achieve his dream. At school

Sehun run to his mom at kitchen “Mom, you know that I’m want to study abroad, right? Guess what, I received an offer letter from Seoul University” he said excited. Sehun mom just smiling looking at her son excited about the offer letter.

“Yes my son, of course I know. I heard you shout at the postman and slam the door at him face just now.” Mrs. Oh chuckle a little while pat her son hair and then continue to cook their lunch and leave Sehun in daze. "Oh my, poor the postman"

 

 

“Hey Kei, what is your plan for your further study? Did you receive any offer letter from any university? Yein ask Kei as they arrive at Hikari’s Cake House and take a sit at small corner in the shop. Their favourite spot.

 

“I been receive offered from various university. I’m has not discuss about this thing with my family yet. What about you?” Kei said quickly while her eyes fix on the menu and make an order for two of them when the waitress came to take an order. 1 slice of red velvet cake with black choc bubble tea for her and 1 slice of blueberry cheese cake with strawberry yogurt bubble tea for Yein

 

"Well I have decided to study at S University in Business Administration. I has look for the house that we can stay while we study there. It’s near between two shopping mall and also it’s near a lake. What you say?” Yein say rising her eyebrows. As cue the waitress come with the order and place the food on the table.

 

“Hold on little girl, what is you saying about? Me? Study at S University? You are kidding right? Since when you make a decision for me should you ask me first beforehand?” Kei stares at Yein disbelief mode.

 

“Kei I’m sorry. I got a little excited about it. But please!”! Let’s go with me study in College at Seoul. .It’s much better than study here. .  Please!!! My mom wouldn't let my go there by myself. We're buddy right? " Yein said and start to begging at her best friend using her puppy eyes.

 

"Yein, you know the fact that I don’t like that course right? I'll think about it. Now should we eat? I’m a little hungry and staring at this cake in front of me did not help to keep my hunger. "

 

                                                                                                

“Hey Dong Ho oppa, are you okay? What happen to your face?” Kei ask her brother worriedly.

 

“Well nothing happen. Just this kid, he suddenly shouting and slam his door to my face after getting his letter.”

 

“Well kids now days. Not really respect the older."