5 Times Yesung Barged into Kyuhyun's Room (and 1 Time Kyuhyun Barged into Yesung's room)

It has to be KyuSung/YeKyu

Title: 5 Times Yesung Barged into Kyuhyun's Room (and 1 Time Kyuhyun Barged into Yesung's room)
Author: rhenny
Pairing: KyuSung/YeKyu
Genre: Fluff, Romance, slight drama
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Prompt: Nightmares (wildcard)
Summary: In which Yesung barged into Kyuhyun’s room 5 times and Kyuhyun did it for 1 time
Word Count: 1,917
A/N: Hi there everyone :) I can’t believe that I’m uploading a fic again. Woah! I dedicate this all the lovely readers! <3 really thankful to all the readers :*
6/20 oh yeah! sorry for errors and incoherence ;A;


1.

The first time Yesung barged inside Kyuhyun's room it was not considered invasion of privacy because they were sharing the room, but still, he felt like it was Kyuhyun that owns the room rather than him.

Kyuhyun was sitting inside the small tent Kangin provided him, singing his parts in U. Kyuhyun decided to humor his Hyungs by staying in the tent, but he slept in the futon he and Yesung spreads before sleeping.

"Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl~" Kyuhyun sang with his eyes closed, music blasting from his earphones.

Yesung smiled and made his way to his bed, belting out the adlibs assigned to him, perfectly harmonizing with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun poked his head out of the tent, face filled with amusement.

"I didn't hear you enter the room Hyung."

"You were too busy singing in your tent to notice me," Yesung said as he lie down his single-size bed, wondering if he could immediately fall asleep. He found it hard to sleep.

Yesung watched as Kyuhyun almost tripped on the way out of the tent to his futon.

"I should be given a sound proof tent so I will not disturb anyone, especially you, when I'm practicing my parts," Kyuhyun said, closing the light in their room and crawled to his make shift bed.

"I don't really mind," Yesung mumbled, feeling sleepiness cloud up in his mind. "You have a beautiful voice. You should share your beautiful voice to everyone," Yesung smiled and closed his eyes, sleepiness finally coming to him. "And if you like, we can practice together at the studio so we wouldn't be bothered if we disturb them or not."

He failed to see Kyuhyun who sat up immediately in his futon to look at Yesung. Kyuhyun's face was red and his mouth was gaping, but it wasn't visible in the darkness of the room.

"Thank you Yesung Hyung," was the last thing he heard before he drifted off. And probably, he didn’t remember the soft shy caress on his hand.

2. 

The second time Yesung barged inside Kyuhyun's room was during their stay in Japan.

Yesung was doomed to room with Shindong. And he couldn't sleep because of the noises Shindong made. He'll remember the noises his roommate did and imitate it during a variety show or interview when they ask for their sleeping habits to have his revenge.

When it was 2 am, Yesung couldn't take it anymore and left their shared room with his pillow and keys, determined to find a room where he could sleep. He borrowed the key to the rooms of other members from the manager and checked their rooms. Most of the members were sleeping, but when he checked Kyuhyun's shared room with Ryeowook, the last room to try, he found Kyuhyun still awake, using his laptop. Kyuhyun's fingers were flying all over his laptop with lightning speed.

Yesung entered their room and locked the door. Ryeowook was sleeping with ear muffs. He looked over Kyuhyun's shoulder and asked, "Why are you still playing?"

Kyuhyun was mildly surprised by Yesung, but he continued playing and answered Yesung. "Needed to improve my rank."

Yesung hummed and sat on Kyuhyun's warm and comfy bed. "We still have a recording tomo-" He looked at Kyuhyun's bedside clock before correcting his self, "later. You should rest."

"After this game."

"Ok," Yesung yawned. "Sleeping late is bad for your skin and immunity to sickness." Yesung was slowly falling back on Kyuhyun's bed, his eyes closed. He usually doesn't fall asleep in other people's bed, or other places in general, but Kyuhyun's bed seemed to lull him to sleep. Yesung gave in to the tug of sleep and drifted to unconscious land.

Later, Yesung woke up with Kyuhyun almost sprawled over his body. The maknae was snoring softly against Yesung's chest and his soft breathing was tickling Yesung. Yesung was usually sensitive when he sleeps, so he wondered why he didn't wake up when Kyuhyun slept beside him.

Yesung tried sitting up, but Kyuhyun suddenly tightened his arms around him. Frowning, Yesung looked at Kyuhyun then to Ryeowook and saw the other was still sleeping peacefully. He pushed Kyuhyun off him with all his might, and when he succeeded, Kyuhyun groaned loudly. Ryeowook stirred in his sleep so Yesung silenced Kyuhyun by placing a hand over his mouth, his head burrowed in Kyuhyun's hair. Kyuhyun stopped groaning and continued sleeping.

Yesung rolled his eyes, smiling at Kyuhyun. He got up from the bed and placed the blanket over Kyuhyun. Yesung left the room as silent as possible and made his way back to his and Shindong's room. There he slept again while remembering how his lips touched Kyuhyun's hair. When he woke up, Shindong about how he was smiling while sleeping, but Yesung dismissed him by blackmailing him of posting Shindong's sleeping pictures in his cyberworld. Shindong immediately shut up and Yesung mentally thanked Heechul for his blackmailing lessons.


3.

The third time Yesung entered the maknae's room, he saw Kyuhyun sleeping on his bed.

Yesung just finished doing his Miracle For You show. He wanted to invite Kyuhyun to eat something before they practice for a performance with Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung had been busy because of KRY activities. They had been attending plenty of music shows in Korea and abroad. The three of them found each other's company good, so the three of them got along well and eventually became closer. Ryeowook even joked that even when they were doing activities as Super Junior, KRY stick to each other like magnets (but YeKyu had been closer than YeWook and KyuWook, Ryeowook added with a teasing voice).

Yesung made his way inside the room with practiced stealth. He closed the door without a sound and saw a bump in Kyuhyun's bed. Usually, Kyuhyun would be playing games or hanging out with their members or his friends.

Yesung took a closer look at Kyuhyun and noticed that Kyuhyun had been breathing frantically. He touched Kyuhyun's head and it felt like he was holding a boiling teapot.

"Kyuhyun-ah," Yesung called, concern b in his tone. He started combing Kyuhyun's hair away from his face.

Kyuhyun had a hard time opening his eyes, but when he did, he immediately closed it. "Sick. Dizzy." He whispered in a voice huskier than Yesung's.

Yesung nodded and stood straight. But before he could go, Kyuhyun held his wrist and whispered, "Stay... Please?" He was trying his best to look at his Hyung, but even opening his eyes was a struggle.

Yesung smiled softly and held the hand clutching him, "I'll just get some medicine for you and grab other things. “Kyuhyun smiled and let Yesung go slowly.

Yesung went out of the room with silent but fast steps, getting the medicine, water, ice pack, and additional comforters. They were the only members in their dorm, so Yesung could stay on Kyuhyun's shared room for as long as he wants.

After making Kyuhyun drink medicine, putting the extra comforters above him and placing the ice pack on the maknae's forehead, Yesung started humming a lullaby to ease Kyuhyun's feelings, petting Kyuhyun's head while he sat on the floor beside the bed. Unknowingly, he fell asleep.

Later, when Yesung woke up, Kyuhyun was still sleeping, but his complexion looks better compared to earlier. Yesung checked Kyuhyun's temperature with his hand and let out a sigh of relief that his temperature was now back to normal. Standing up from the floor to stretch his sore body, Yesung found wrappers of chocolates under Kyuhyun's bed. His eyebrows raised as his mind supplied him the possible source of maknae's sickness.

"I'm gonna make you drink that bitter herbal tea for sore throat when you wake up," Yesung said to the sleeping Kyuhyun before patting his cheek lovingly.


4.

The fourth time he barged in the room, Kyuhyun wasn't there. He was in the hospital. There has been an accident involving Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Kyuhyun. The other members were in a stable condition now, but Kyuhyun was in a critical condition.

Yesung was lost. Earlier, Yesung was bickering with Kyuhyun, but now, Kyuhyun was in the hospital. How can things change instantly?

Yesung slumped on Kyuhyun's bed and burrowed his face on Kyuhyun's pillow. He didn't want to cry. If Kyuhyun found out that he cried, he will never hear the end of it. He was sure that Kyuhyun will laugh and make fun of him. But Yesung was fine with that, as long as Kyuhyun is alive and happy, it's alright.

He recorded a message for the members that were involved in the accident, hoping that they will get better soon. When it came to Kyuhyun's part, his voice croaked, Yesung's tears fell down his face. He knew that Kyuhyun might not be able to hear it now, but he hopes, Yesung hopes, that Kyuhyun will be healthy soon.

'Please be alright... Please be alright...' Yesung chanted.

5.

The fifth time Yesung barged inside Kyuhyun's room, he saw Kyuhyun trashing in his bed.

They were staying in a new dorm now, and Yesung wanted to check if Kyuhyun was doing fine. He acted as a mother hen for Kyuhyun, constantly worried if he was doing fine ever since the accident.

Kyuhyun mumbled incoherent words as he trashed in his bed.

Yesung instinctively walk beside Kyuhyun's bed and wiped his sweat. He massaged Kyuhyun's scalp, whispering everything will be fine and hoping that the nightmare would leave Kyuhyun alone.

Kyuhyun stopped trashing around and opened his eyes, tears flowing from his eyes. "Hyung."

The accident, Yesung thought.

Yesung climbed beside Kyuhyun and adjusted his self and Kyuhyun so they were side by side. He hugged Kyuhyun, the maknae's head pressed in the space in his neck, and felt the hot tears flow to his shirt. He patted Kyuhyun's back and whispered, "It's all okay now Kyuhyun-ah. You're alive. You're breathing. You're safe. There's no need to be afraid. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise."

Kyuhyun stopped shaking, but he still hugged Yesung. Yesung hummed Kyuhyun's favorite song and minutes later Kyuhyun was sleeping. Yesung sighed in relief and slowly drifted to dreamland.

Yesung kissed the top of Kyuhyun's head and continued his back. "I'm here, don't worry."

"Thank you Yesung," Kyuhyun said, muffled by Yesung's shirt.

6.

The one time Kyuhyun barged into Yesung's room, Yesung was already sleeping. He and the other SJ-M members just arrived back to Korea. Thankfully, Ryeowook wasn't in the room, he said that he will go home to his parents' house for he missed them. He made his way beside Yesung, failing to stay silent. He was still wearing the clothes he wore at the airport.

He saw Yesung stirred and woke up because of the noises he made. "Kyuhyun-ah?" Yesung rubbed his eyes, wiping the sleepiness away.

"Thank you for making the nightmares go away," Kyuhyun whispered, slipping beside Yesung on the bed and hugging his Hyung from the back.

Yesung hummed and held the hands resting on his chest and stomach. "Anything for you Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Yesung tighter. Both of them sated and happy, they fell asleep.

After that accident, Yesung never barged into Kyuhyun's room again, because he already got Kyuhyun's permission for him to enter his room whenever he likes. (Another reason was intimate couples have an unspoken agreement of letting their partner sleep in their room.)

-
Thank you so much for reading <3