December 13, 2013

The diary of a fangirl [ HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Oh too much neoya your love

Igeon overdose
Too much neoya your love

Igeon overdose
 

 

 

I grabbed my towel and wipped all the sweats from my face. We're done rehearsing now for our comeback. We'll have a comeback next week so we practiced hard. I looked at my watch and its 10pm in the evening. I went to the bathroom and changed wet clothes because of sweat. We headed home and went to our rooms. I'm laying on my bed, just looking at the ceiling. I can't sleep. I tossed around and i also drank a glass of milk but its no use! We have a practice tomorrow at 10am so I need to take a rest. I sighed and gave up. I'll just wait until I fall asleep. Suddenly, I remembered the pink diary. I sat up on my bed and opened the drawer. I kept that there with my other important things. I opened the lampshade and opened the diary. I flipped it on page number 3.

 

 

(A/N: Italics and colored black were Baekhyun's thought.)

 

December 13, 2013

Dear BaeBae,

So, her diary's name is BaeBae? How cute..

Kyaaah. I'm so happy that my sister bought you for me! I always want to have a diary to spazz about EXO and Baekhyun but I'm too shy to ask my mom for money. I don't like to waste her money that she earns with herself.

Oh.. She's a good daugther.. I see.. 

Btw, I'm super duper LSS at EXO's Miracles In December! I always cry when I'm watching its Music Video. The song is heart-warming. Kyungsoo, Chen and of course my bias, Byun Baekhyun's voice were awesome! Jjang! Daebak!

Haha. So this is the way she spazz. Cute..

Baekhyun oppa never fails to make me feel better. Whenever I feel down, I'll play EXO's songs and listen to his soft voice then I'll just find myself smiling like an idiot. Other EXO members voice makes me feel better too but.. there's something at Baekhyun's voice and it makes me feel strong, fearless like him.

I can't help but to smile. I'm glad that I always make you feel better.

And oh i almost forgot! THEY'RE SO CUTE AT CHRISTMAS DAY! The suspenders! Oh my god. They're so cute! I want to pinch them!

I laughed on what she said. Yes, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter