Another Day in the Park

I'll watch over you [One-Shot]

Once.. 

Twice..

Three times..

I bit my nail as I called Dongwoon's mobile.  I realized it might be on silent or he could already be on his way to the park, the place we went every week, but he was the one who usually called me.  I sighed, hanging up and slipping my phone into my poket.

'It'll be okay..' I thought, reasuring myself.

There was a honking, and I rushed over to the window, pushing it open and looking down to where Dongwoon was, sitting in his car.

"What even.." I yelled down.

He simply smiled, gesturing to come down.

I nodded, closing my window before snatching my bag off my bed and running down the stairs.

"Bye honey~" 

"Bye umma~!"  I quickly replied, before running out the door, stopping in front of Dongwoon, who was still smiling. 

I frowned slightly, moving to get in the car quickly before looking over at him, "You really are something, I thought you forgot."

"How could I forget?"  He asked, looking over me, "You look good, by the way."

Flipping my hair, I grinned at him, "I know, and so do you."

He laughed before facing the road and beginning to drive.  

.

.

Once we got to the park, we got out of the car, and looked around for a bit.  

I moved closer to him, hugging his arm, "It's cold.." I muttered, and he chuckled, taking off his jacket before putting it around me.

"Ah.. Kamsa~" I said smiling. 

He nodded, taking my hand and pulling me onto the grass.  I swung our hands back and forth, looking up at the Sun then back to him.  He smiled a bit before beginning to walk around in a circular path.

"I hate school.." He said with a sigh, breaking the silence.

That was code for 'I did something to get in trouble in school', "..What did you do this time?"  I asked, squinting. 

"Yah!  Just because I say I hate school, doesn't mean something happened."  He said, pouting. 

"Don't pout.. So, why do you hate school then?"

He bit his lip before sighing, "..I.. I got suspended." 

Dongwoon glanced away before looking me back in the eyes. 

I let go of his hand to hit his arm, "Again?! No wonder I haven't been seeing you around.." I paused, mumbling, "Not that I see you much anyway."

"I'm sorry.  It won't happen again, I promise.  I just got into a small fight."

"You promised me that last time." I reminded him.

He opened his mouth to say something, before shutting it again.

I raised my eyebrow, and tilted my head to the side.

"Let's have a race.  We haven't done that since like.. Sixth grade~" 

"Dongwoon, as fun as that sounds you're way faster than me, plus--" 

He cut me off, "GO!" And he began to run across the park.

"Yah! Cheater!"  I shouted, following him.  

He didn't slow down until we got to the end of the park, where the trees got thicker and thicker until you could hardley see and light coming through.

"Woonie.."  I stopped in my tracks, shrugging a couple times to get his jacket up on my shoulders again, "..Where did you do?"

I looked around, unable to see him, "It's weird here, let's go back." I took a step back, and yelped.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. 

I pushed him off, "Why would you do that?" I said, shaking a bit.

"I didn't mean to scare you! Honestly, I was just playing!"

I stuck my tongue out at him, "It's fine, let's just go back to the park~"

"Actually.."  He shifted in his spot, "I was thinking we could climb a tree."

I laughed lightly, "I don't think I could.."

"Please Jiyoungie?  I really want to~!"  He gave me his pout, and glanced up at a tree.

"Arasso, but if I fall and die, I'm blaming you."

"Can't blame me if you're dead.. And, I want your phone if you die too."  He said, winking before taking my hand and pointing up to a tree, "This one."

Some nerve this boy has.. 

I took hold of a branch, hoisting myself up, before moving up even more, pausing to look down at Dongwoon, who was having a bit of trouble.

"Need help?" I asked, sitting on a high enough branch.

"A-aniyahh, I got this." 

Eventually, he got up and came to sit next to me. 

"Good job." I said, rolling my eyes before laughing.

"Sh..shut up!" He said, lightly hitting my arm.

"Woah!" I pretended to fall back.

His eyes widened and he grabbed my forearm and leaning in so he was inches from my lips.

I blinked and coughed, sitting up and looking away for a second. 

When I looked back, Dongwoon was still inches away from me. 

"Woonie.. You're kind of clo--" 

He cut me off and kissed me, placing his hand on the back of my head to keep me against his lips.  

I was too shocked to do anything, but after a while, I kissed him back, tilting my head to the side in order to deepen the kiss. 

A soft moan escaped his lips as I began to nibble on his bottom lip.  

His tongue ran across my lips, and I parted my them enough for his tongue to slip in.  Dongwoon felt around my mouth, before letting my on his tongue. 

My arms wrapped around him as I scooted closer.

As his tongue began to massage mine, his arms rested on my hips. 

I smiled slightly, before finally pulling away to look him in his eyes. 

"Why do you do this.."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I just.."

I swallowed thickly, nodding, "Neh, I'm fine with it, but we can't be together, I mean, all the things going on with you and your.. friends."

He sighed, cupping my cheeks, "Please don't think like that, I love you, you know."

"But there's a difference between love and in love."

He stared at me for a second before taking my hands, "I'm in love with you then, and you know that."

I stiffly nodded, "And I'm in love with you.."

Smiling softly, he squeezed my hands lightly, and sighed, "I'll watch over you."

I blinked, "What do you mean.."

"I mean.. don't worry about my friends. School. Life, or anything. I'll make sure everything goes well, okay?"

I nodded, kissing his cheek, "Gumawo Woonie." 

With that, we decided to end the day, going home, and everything seemed perfect, because it was.