For Joyce unnie~

For my beloved unnie.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Every couple have their own ups and downs. Same goes for Yun Ho and Jae Joong with a tinsy bit of misunderstanding.

Jae Joong was five months pregnant when the incident happened. It started with a normal lunch for Yun Ho with a female coworker after meeting with an important client.

Jae Joong was in a cafe after he went for his monthly checkup. He sipped his apple juice when he saw his husband entering the cafe with his coworker.

He eyed them as they went to sit at a table not far from Jae Joong. They were laughing and sitting really close to each other. Or should I say, TOO CLOSE for Jae Joong's liking. Jae Joong watched them from his seat before he stood up shakingly and waddled over to their table.

"Jung Yun Ho!! H...have you turn straight? I..I understand." Jae Joong said shakingly before waddling away while tears started streaming down his cheeks.

Yun Ho was shocked when he saw Jae Joong in front of him. He turned to his coworker and immediately apologized to her.

"It's ok Yun Ho ssi. Go after your wife. " his coworker said.

"Thank you Boa ssi. I am sorry again." Yun Ho said before running out of the cafe and after his wife who had already left the cafe.

"Jae Joongie!! Wait!!" Yun Ho ran after his wife and gently grabbed Jae Joong's wirst so he wouldn't hurt his wife.

"L..Let me go!!" Jae Joong tried pulling his wrist away from Yun Ho. 

"Y...You love her right? Y...You love that girl isn't it? I...I understand. Y...You can leave me now." Jae Jooong said while looking away as a fresh new batch of tears started

Please log in to read the full chapter