Flash Back

Which One ??

 

***Flashback***

 

i was playing at school yard alone, yeah alone, playing with the dog that i found near my house, i named him Bada which means 'sea', i gave that name cos i have so many memories there.

 

"ya ~ Yeonji ah ~ what are you doing here? the school have finished 2 hours ago right?" suddenly a familiar voice come to my ears and i make a bright smile. "hm? ah Donghae oppa. i'm just playing with him *points Bada*. how about yourself?" "erm, just walking around ~ hey, i got an idea, how about we make our time capsule and burry it here? we'll open it 5 years later. want? want?" i can't say no because of his puppy face, aww that's one of 100 reasons why i love him so much. "okay~ but, are you gonna still be my namjachingu or at least keep in touch 5 years later?" his face become serious, he walk approach me "believe me, no matter what we'll always together or at least keep in touch" and he smiled to me, okay that cute thingy have succeeded make my cheek blushed.

 

Donghae took a can, 2 sheets of paper, and 2 pens from his bag "here, you write anything you wanna say to me in 5 years later and so do i" we wrote our feeling at our own papers than put them into the can and burried them in the yard. "there, see you in 5 years our time capsule" he talk to our 'time capsule' while smiling and waving to it, as usual, he is weird but funny, kkk. "okay time to go home ~ kajja." 

 

***flashback ends***

 

-5 Years Later-

 

Yeonji POV

 

twinkle, twinkle, little star

how i wonder what you are

up above the world so high

like a diamond in the sky

twinkle, twinkle, little star

how i wonder what you are

 

"ng? akh that alarm!!" i turn it off and try to move my body to bathroom, i looked at my phone and...hmm? 3 messages? from who? 

 

 

from: Hyukie ♥ (08:12AM / 43 minutes ago)

 

 

baby wake up~ do you remember our promise today?  we have a date ~ go go take a bath ^^♥

 

 

from: Hyukie ♥ (08:31AM / 24 minutes ago)

ya~ no reply >< haven't wakeup yet? 

 

from: Hyukie ♥ (08:53AM / 2 minutes ago)

Jiyeon ah, i'm on the way to your house, wake up now or i'll wake you up with my own way. kkk ~

 

"OMG i better hurry take a bath before he tickle me until i'm half dead!!" i immediately continue run to my bathroom and pack all things that will be needed such as sunblock, clothes, shortpants, drink, glasses…yep, we’re going to beach! *teng tong teng tong* “I’m coming!!” I open the door and “YA! you no reply my message baby” Eunhyuk give me a huge comfy bear hug, but this hug not as comfy as someone’s hug, I really miss that hug, I do miss him so much, he’s Lee Donghae, he went to Canada to continue he’s study since 3 years ago , we’re not keep in touch again, I don’t know what he’s doing right now, where he is now, with who, AISH YEONJI CHEER UP!! “wae Yeonji-ah? why you look sad?” he ask me worriedly “ani, kay let’s go now Hyukjae baby ~~” I ran to his car but I know he’s staring at me with confused face.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

is she still at her dreamland? “haven’t replied my message, aish jinjja, but I’m sure she already run to her bathroom and pack her things kkk she doesn’t want to be tickled until she cry hehe.” I turn on my car engine and go to her house *15 minutes later* yup, here I am, infrontof her house! *ring her bell* “I’m coming!!” a sound come from inside the house and she opened the door “YA! you no reply my message baby” i give her a huge comfy bear hug but I can feel that she’s not that happy “wae Yeonji-ah? why you look sad?”  “ani, kay let’s go now Hyukjae baby ~~” she run to my car while acts that she’s happy, is she happy? is she? I don’t think so, what happen to her? ah better hurry go to the beach, maybe she’ll become more happy there.

 

 

Donghae POV

 

“ya! Hyung! Donghae Hyung! wake up!! we’re gonna be late, Miss Bieber will scold us again !”  “hngg ne ne give me 5 minutes” “LEE DONGHAE !!!” “aish Henry!! you ruin my sweet dream and call me Lee Donghae without ‘Hyung’ on it!!” I hit him with my pillow, actually, that dream wasn’t sweet enough, she came to my dream again, Yeonji Yeonji I can’t forget her! argh!! I better hurry go take a bath, maybe it’ll make me fresh again, anyways, I’m going home next week!! yaaaaayyy!! the first thing I’ll do when I arrived, SEARCH HER, FIND HER, HUG HER, ASK HER TO APOLOGIZE ME, THEN OPEN OUR TIME CAPSULE, it’s already 5 years, Yeonji-ah, I’m coming, I wish she hasn’t got any boyfriend since we didn’t keep in touch again *sigh*.

 

 

-At The Beach-

 

Yeonji POV

 

okay let’s enjoy the beaacchh ~ i take off my clothe, don’t worry, I’ve already wear my swim outfit before haha.

Hyuk wears blue pants and we play at the sea, I buried him with sand, we laugh and have so much fun. but why Eunhyuk almost all the time only sit at the sand and put his thinking face and shake his head? haha “Hyukie ~ why you put that thinking face? are you thinking of something? or maybe someone? another girl?”  He directly look at me “don’t ever think about that, I only love you, I was just thinking about…how to make you happier”  “haha I was just kidding ~~ you always make me happy ~ c’mon let’s play again ~” I pull his hand but suddenly he stop “wait Yeonji-ah, how about we go to Canada? or Paris maybe? Singapore?”  “just go to Bali, I have never went there, hehe . but when?” “ah Bali is perfect ~! urm, next week okay, I’ll order the tickets later, hehe.” “okaayy, thankyou Hyukie ~~ *hug*” “urwelcome Yeonji-ah ~” wow his smile tells that he is very happy, lol . I give him a smile then I continue pulling him to the seashore.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

ah ~ atlast her smile has came back

 

#5 Hours Later#

“Yeonji-ah, we must go home, my mom told me to send her to department store, aish” “that’s alright. I’ll pack our things then” she smiled and pack our things “I’ll help you” and I smiled at her. we finished pack things and send her to her house then I fetch my mom and send her to department store. “ahh so tired ~ gotta order the ticket now yeaayy” I open my lappy and order the ticket then I call Yeonji “yoboseyo? Yeonji-ah?” “ne? whatsup oppa? kkk” “hahaha, I’ve ordered the tickets, we’ll fly to Bali next week at 4 June at 10 AM okay?” “jinjjaro?? yaaaayyy oppa gomawooo ~” my lips suddenly smiled while hearing her happy like that, gosh I wanna hug her now >< “oppa? are you still there? Hello? hello? *sings SHINee’s hello*” I woken up from my daydream and “ah ye, lol did you sing SHINee’s Hello?” “no, I sang Super Junior’s Hello…..ofcourse it’s SHINee’s Hello *laughs*”  *1 hour later*  we’re on the call for one hour and we laugh so much hahaha “Yeonji ~~ go to sleep ! don’t you tired already after playing at the beach? haha” “aish ne ne oppa ~ hehe . see you at our dream okayy~ jaljayo, saranghae” “hmm, saranghaeyo Yeonji ~” I wash my teeth and go to sleep ~ jaljayo readers !! *?*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Henry: "okay readers, sorry for the short story for each chapters cos licia is.....oh everybody knows she isn't good at this... AWW!! that's hurt licia !" 

me: "what did you say about me? huh !!"

Henry: "LOL just kiddin ~ but that's the fact right?"

me: "......"

Henry: " see ~ *mehrong* okay see you at the next chapter guys !! love you ELFs and Strings !!