Final

Is He Getting Scarier?

"Sungjong, bite my pinky finger," sunggyu said suddenly after taking a seat beside the maknae on the chair inside the waiting room. They will not perform until an hour later so Sunggyu decided to take a quick nap while waiting for their turn.

"Ne??," the pretty boy was shocked with the sudden request. "How can i bite your finger. Shiro," Sungjong shook his head and turned away from the leader, busy typing on his phone. Sunggyu tried to peek on what the youngest up to but Sungjong gave him a death glare.

"Jong ah, hyung want to sleep for a bit, only fifteen minutes so can you just bite my pinky finger to wake me up?," The small-eyes boy was not ready to give up.

"Hyung why don't you just set an alarm or something? It's easier," Sungjong don't show a slight interest towards the older and just keep playing with his phone.

"Arasso,okay. You can't even do that to your hyung. I'm not going to search for your help next time. Let me just sleep until manager hyung get mad at me," 

The tone sounds like an anger but Sungjong knew the leader was sulking more than angry. His guess proved to be right when he turned to face Sunggyu and saw a pouting face. He chuckled seeing the cute hamster-like eldest. 

"Okay hyung, I'll be your alarm and bite your pinky finger later to wake you up," Anything for the leader. Plus it's not a bad idea at all. Sungjong inwardly smirk.

"Really jongie? Okay I'll go to sleep now," The almost non-existence eyes changed to crescent shape as Sunggyu smile and walked to the nearest sofa. He slumped his tired body on the soft thing and drifted to the dreamland soon after.

The other five members gone to who knows where, we are hungry and want to find food, as Woohyun said but it's been half an hour and none of them show up yet. Sungjong scrolling through his galaxy note 3 and reading all his mentions; in Korean of course. Screw the English.

Time has been ticking quite fast when he realized it's past 15 minutes; damn it's already 30 minutes since Sunggyu sleeps. He quickly jumped on his place to the sleeping beauty; hamster and bite his pinky finger. HARD.

"OUCHHHH!!!," Sunggyu screamed with high pitch voice that resonate throughout SBS building.

The five members that eating pizzas with Shinee, two doors beside Infinite waiting room, gulped down nervously. "Did we get caught eating without them?" Myungsoo asked. 

"No I don't think so," Key said after peeking his head outside their waiting room.

"That's hurt Jongie," Sunggyu wrapped his poor pinky finger with his other hand. He bet it will be swollen soon.

"Sorry hyung. But you are the one that asked me to bite it. Well it proved to be effective. You are wide awake now," the maknae giggled. You really shouldn't ask someone that hit his teddy named Sunggyu to bite your finger hyung. 

~~

To be honest, Myungsoo is the scariest aka ertest in Infinite but Sunggyu is a close second. His motive is different though. If Myungsoo creeping around the maknae to take his photos; model-like photos, Sunggyu on the other hand chose to take Sungjong humaliating photos, funny in his dictionary and posted it on their chat room.

Sunggyu: Title: The waterfall 

-He posted Sungjong picture of him sleeping with drools at the corner of his mouth. Sungjong don't usually drools but it was one of those night that he felt more tired than any other day. Sunggyu was quick to take the opportunity.

Dongwoo: Phuhahha. It's Nigeria waterfalls XD

Myungsoo: Hyung it's Niagara.. >.>

Sungyeol: I never know Sungjong can produce a waterfall. Kekeke

Howon: Aegomonina~

Woohyun: Good job Gyu hyung :D

Sungjong left the chatroom. 

Maybe it wa overboard after all. But Sungjong is their maknae, cute maknae so teasing him is one of their hobbies. Sunggyu had to invite him back to the chatroom and promise to never do that again. Of course after recieveing a good amount of lecture from the maknae.

~~

 As Infinite getting more recognition, they now can afford two dorms in the same building. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo in one dorm while the rappers and Sunggyu in other dorm, three floors above. 

It was no difference though since all of them are free to walk in whichever dorm they want. When Hoya and Dongwoo were busy with other schedules Sunggyu will hang out in the other dorms. Same with the other four, Woohyun especially love to visit the eldest dorm for chatting or simply picking a fight.

Woohyun was currently in Sunggyu's dorm, only two of them, as he tried a new recipe that Sunggyu bet will taste nothing near delicious. Woohyun loves to cook, yes but that does not make him a great chef. Sungjong is definitely better than him though they can only eat maknae foods when he's in mood for cooking. Which only happen once in a full moon.

Everything was about to settle when Sunggyu's phone suddenly played 'Light', his solo song in Season 2. Someone was calling him, making him nearly stumble on his feets to get his phone at the living room.

Coming call from Maknae Jjong.

"Eo, Sungjong-ah," he greeted.

Next thing he knew, the maknae are spurring incoherent words from the other line. As a reflex, Sunggyu moved the phone away from his almost bleeding ear.

Woohyun who witness the scene made a signal for Sunggyu to turn on the loud speaker. So he did.

"Hyung, I've tried looking for it at every part in my house! Even the bathroom! My house is messy now and Myungsoo gonna be mad but it's not important. I'll just ask him to help me clean it up later. The more important thing is I need to watch my movie that I recorded two days ago. Now that we finally have time! HYUNG!!," 

15 seconds non stop talking with one breath. Woohyun mentally recorded. 

"Sungjong, how do I know where is your tv remote control. I don't even live there! I have my own house you know!," Sunggyu tried to defend himself.

Well it made sense. Woohyun nodded while listening silently.

"But you're the last person that watch tv at MY house. Come on hyung, search it!," Sungjong's voice was getting louder. 

"Okay okay. Wait," Sunggyu let out a big sigh and left his phone on the table, with Sungjong waiting on the other line. The leader walked to his bag pack beside the door and pulled out every content inside it. 

Vitamins, package of healty juices, a t-shirt, a cap, a remote control. REMOTE CONTROL.

Sunggyu raised the item high with big eyes. SHEET.

"Sungjong, it's in Sunggyu hyung's back pack," Woohyun speedily delivered the good news; bad news in Sunggyu case.

"SEEEE!! I TOLD Y--," 

Sunggyu practically fled and put an end to the call.

"Woohyun-ah...," Sunggyu said slowly. "I'm scared,"

The younger laughed hearing the words. He well know that Sunggyu will get more lecture from his roommate after. "It's okay hyung. I'll give this to him when I got back," the remote control changed hand and Woohyun safely put it inside his back pack.

"Thank you Woohyun! You're my savior," the eldest beemed happily. "Ne, don't you think Sungjong getting scarier these days?,"

Woohyun frown at the question. "Not at all hyung. You're the one that getting sensitive. Sungjong will always be Sungjong. We all know he has mood swings and we have been living with that since years ago."

~~

"Sungjong don't ignore me," Sunggyu whined when the pretty boy walked past him towards his room. 

"Ya, don't ignore me," He said again after took a sit beside Sungjong on the younger's bed. "I'm sorry okay,"

"Hyung you know I tried very hard to hide my weak image in front of fans. Now everyone knew I cried. Even reporters asked me about it," 

Truth to be told, Sunggyu never thought it will became a big issue. He was just there when Sungjong cried after the unexpectedly win yet, another award from Music Bank. The maknae looked so sad and he was too awkward to calm him down. So he took Sungjong's picture from the back and posted it on SNS.

He shouldn't do that if he knew Sungjong will ignore him. 

"I just wanted us to become closer," the sudden confession made Sungjong widen his eyes. 

"I wanted your attention more..," Sunggyu added, his head faced the floor.

Hearing the truth confession, Sungjong's eyes soften. "There many other ways hyung," he patted the eldest's back in a comforting manner. 

"Like watching movie or eating out together," Sungjong added.

"Come on hyung! Let's go on a date," 

Sunggyu blushed at the mention of 'date' but he can't help but feeling happy inside. "Should we?," 

"Yup, just two of us," Sungjong jumped in joy and wrapped his arm around Sunggyu's.

Maybe Woohyun is true after all. Sungjong is just Sungjong. He is the one that being overly sensitive. Probably because he likes Sungjong more than before. Sungjong is his maknae. His cute maknae.

~~

I wrote this on phone while lying down watching I Was Bitten. LOL. Sorry it's a fail attempt but I tried.. It was fun writing this. Gyujong is always a fun couple.

Idk how it turned out on pc. Is it okay?

-suki'