One: Where's The Remote?

Titans, Go!

 

“Yo, someone hand over the remote.” Chanyeol asked somewhat nicely, large eyes fixed on the the blank television and half-mechanical left arm lifted, palms open in anticipation.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

“Hello~? I’m not talking to Jongdae’s disgusting tofu waffles, am I?” Chanyeol wiggles his fingers (or do you even call those mechanical protrusions fingers?) impatiently. Ignoring Jongdae’s protest of Hey, my tofu waffles aren’t disgusting! They’re delicious, and Minseok likes them! Right, Minseok?

Minseok shoots Jongdae a stinky eye and with a flick of his wrist, he sends Jongdae off the couch and tumbling onto the cold, hard floor. “No, I don’t. And get the remote on your own, Chanyeol. You have arms.”

Chanyeol snickers as Minseok turns his head and goes back to reading some book (since when did Minseok even read?) near the window that is almost bigger than his future. He glances hopefully at Junmyeon, who gives him a raised brow (Chanyeol doesn’t even know if he should call those legitimate eyebrows) in return. He pouts and turns to the only somewhat sensible one in the room that would help him. “Yixing?”

A red head pops out from behind the couch, half-lidded yet sparkling emerald eyes staring back at him. Yixing sulks and he looks like he’s about to cry. “I am sorry, friend, but I am unable to seek out the presence of said remote.”

Chanyeol sighs deeply and turns back to the blank television. “Well how am I supposed to watch TV without a remote?”

Minseok slams his book shut angrily and flings it to the side, secretly celebrating in his head when the thick book hits Jongdae square in his green head. “Simple, you just get up and press the green ‘on’ button at the side of the television.”

Chanyeol blinks at Minseok’s serious face before doubling over in laughter. “You’re joking, right?”

“No.”

Chanyeol wipes a fake tear before mechanically (pun intended) switching to an unamused expression. “Good, ‘cause it wasn’t funny. Seriously guys, can’t even hand over a little device?”

Junmyeon crosses his arms and lifts his non-existent off the couch, reminding himself to clean Yixing’s drool off the pillows later on. “Well Yixing did say that he couldn’t find the remote so-“

A loud crash cuts Junmyeon off and the five of them whip their heads around to the door, Yixing just a few nanoseconds late.

“This is the sixth time you broke down our door, Jongin! Why couldn’t you just knock?!” Jongdae screams in frustration, clawing at his hair.

A half black and half tanned face emerges from the dust left behind by the broken cement. Said Jongin guy coughs a bit too exaggeratingly before straightening his figure. “Shut up, broccoli. My entrance must always be very dramatic.”

Junmyeon steps upfront, face contorted into a fighting(?) expression before reaching into his utility belt to pull out his boomerang. “What do you want this time, Jongin? Is-”

Junmyeon is cut off yet again, but this time he’s interrupted by the rest of the team’s terrible attempt at hiding their laughter behind the back of their hands. He turns around and faces his teammates with a confused look. “What’s so funny?”

“Oh, Junmyeon. You might want to check your weapon~” Chanyeol coos before crumbling to the floor in loud booms of laughter. The others following suit.

Junmyeon glances at said weapon sitting in his hand before frantically stuffing the purple back into his utility belt. His cheeks flushed a bright red before reaching into another compartment to pull out his real boomerang. Double-checking to make sure he grabbed the right thing, Junmyeon faces Jongin again. He clears his throat and almost instantly the five (Jongin included) cease their laughter and return to their normal composure. 

“Right, as I was saying. What business do you have here, Jongin? Isn’t it enough that you tore down our kitchen a few days ago?”

“Geez, gramps. Take a chill pill or two.” Jongin lifts his arms up to his chest, palms facing outwards. “And stop giving me that look, you look constipated - oh wait that’s just your regular face hahaha!”

Junmyeon scowls. (“He looks even worse when he is constipated.” Jongdae whispers to Yixing, who giggles into his palm.) “Very funny. Now what’s your deal, Kkamjong?”

Jongin groans and runs his right palm over his face. “Stop calling me that! I’m working on this whole skin-whitening thing okay! I even bought the whole facial cream set at Nature Republic - which costed me a bomb by the way. The cashier even gave me a Lu Han standee! Wanna see?”

“Ooh~ I volunteer as tribute, please!” Yixing bounces, or rather floats, in mid air with an arm raised.

Junmyeon blocks Yixing’s pathway with his stick-like left arm before the latter could even move an inch. Ignoring Jongin’s “Jealous much.”, Junmyeon frowns in said male’s direction. “Look, if you knocked down our door just to show off your Lu Hen standee then I suggest you turn around and leave us be.”

Jongin scoffs, bringing the hand that holds the standee to his chest, putting on an offended look. “First of all, it’s Lu Han not Lu Hen. He is not a female chicken.” Jongin safely tucks away his standee before facing the team again with his infamous smirk. “Second of all, I am here to destroy you. I will first trash your house and eat all the fried chicken. Then set your clothes on fire and - oof!”

A palm sized piece of rock hits the tanned male in the head as a petite figure with large, round eyes and heart-shaped lips emerges next to him. He rolls his ridiculously large eyes before flinging another pebble at Jongin. This time it hits his metal-clad shoulder with a loud thunk!

“Ouch!” Jongin whines. “Kyungsoo!”

“Oh enough of your bull crap, Kkamjong. Nothing sensible ever comes out of your mouth.” Kyungsoo then faces the Teen Titans with a bright smile. “Hi guys!”

“KYUNGSOO!!!” Jongdae exclaimes a little bit too excitedly, about to run over to hug the smaller male when he was suddenly pulled back by a dark force. He turns to Minseok and gives him a look, who blatantly clears his throat and avoids his eyes. 

“Anyways, Jongin and I are just here to return this.” Kyungsoo pulls out an oh-so familiar grey rectangular device and flings it to Yixing, who wasn’t exactly awake enough to catch it. The remote just bounces off his shoulder and falls to his lap. “Uhm you guys dropped it near our place. Don’t know how it even got there.”

“The remote! I can finally watch my Baekhyun on Walking Man!” Chanyeol screams too happily (which sounded extremely weird with his deep voice and all) and grabs the remote off Yixing’s lap before jumping onto the couch and excitedly switching on the television. “Thanks, Kyungsoo!”

“Right, I’m pretty sure it’s Running Man but yeah no problem! Let me just take this,” Kyungsoo grabs Jongin by his right arm and starts dragging the tanned male out the door, or lack thereof. “And I’ll be on my way. See you guys around!”

With that, Kyungsoo turns at the corner and disappears through the corridor with a sulking Jongin in tow.

“What just happened?” Minseok blinks at the now empty space of what used to be their door.

“I don’t know about you but I’m hungry!” Jongdae exclaims. “Who’s up for tofu waffles?!”

“Not me.” Minseok grimaces and stalks off to his room.

“Fine, your loss then.” Jongdae turns to Junmyeon. “Gramps?”

Junmyeon’s eye twitches. “Nah, I’ll bring Yixing to his room.” Said male holds Yixing by the waist and throws him over his shoulder before making his way to the assigned purple door.

Jongdae frowns. “Oh I see how it is. Fine then! Hey gramps, make sure your weapons don’t end up in the wrong place!”

Jongdae clutches at his stomach as he wails in laughter, only stopping abruptly when a red boomerang catches him off-guard and pins him to the wall.

“Eep!”

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ta-dah? First chapter up! Hope you guys like it or something. And yay Lu Han and Baekhyun made cameos! /o/

Do comment and subscribe! Until next time! Thank you for reading :D

 

P.S. I know Slade and Terra technically have no romantic relationship in TT but hey who said I was going to follow the plot directly eh :^)