Surprise Visit

Myungsoo: World Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma,what are you doing" my 4-year old son,Jisoo asked as he climb on our bed and sat next to me.

"Oh i'm watching your appa concert video." i reply back while looking at my son who is curiously looking at the video on the ipad which i'm holding.

"Omma wae are you looking at appa concert video,do you miss him?" he asked me while looking at me.

I sat him on my lap and answered "Nae,omma really miss appa that why i'm watching all his concert video.Does Jisoo miss appa too?" 

He nod his head vigorously and asked me"Omma can we go and give appa a surprise visit?"

"You want to visit appa? But the place is very far from Seoul and we have to take a plane there,is that okay with Jisoo?" i asked as i know that Jisoo really miss myungsoo as he is busy with his world tour and don't have lots of time with Jisoo only one or two rest day.

"I want to visit appa because i miss him so much and omma where is the place that you say is very far from Seoul?" he asked while touching myungsoo picture on the ipad.

"That place is Taiwan and i thought Jisoo don't like to take airplane?" i said while stoking his hair.

"Ani,Jisoo will take the airplane even Jisoo is scared because Jisoo want to see appa and i will be brave." he said and i so touch that this is the first time he is so brave to the airplane just to see his appa as usually he will cry and whine about not taking the airplane.

"Arraso,omma will buy the air ticket and we have to pack our lauggage first arraso?" i asked while lifted Jisoo out of my lap and climb off the bed and start to pack.

"Nae umma,but i also want to help omma to pack."he said and climb off the bed and sat next to me.

"Arraso.Omma will pack omma stuff first after that we will pack Jisoo's." I packed a few clothes,makeup and necessity for the trip.

Once i'm done packing my stuff,we went to Jisoo room and pack his stuff into his small luaggage bag.After packing we bring our luaggage down and put our luaggage in the car before proceeding to the airport.

After a 20 minutes ride to the airport,we get out of the car and went in to the counter to check in before going into starbucks and buy some snacks and drinks for both of us while waiting.

I called my mom to help me bring my car back to my house.After waiting for abit,it our call for boarding i held Jisoo small hand and proceed to the plane and took a seat.

When the plane start flying,Jisoo started whinning"Omma my ear is very pain." I took out my MP3 headphone and put it on his ear to stop the pain.

After the plane took off for awhile,i notice that Jisoo is sleepy so i put his head on my chest and i myself also take a nap before reaching Taiwan.

 

*Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport*

We have reach Taiwan after a long ride from Seoul to Taiwan.We took a taxi to the hotel where my husband is staying and check in into the hotel.I collect the hotel room card from the counter and went upstairs to check in into our room.

I let Jisoo to take nap while i unload our luaggage and put it in the closet and drawer before joining Jisoo in his nap.

After sleeping for 30 minutes,i took a bath and wake Jisoo up to help him bath.We went out for some shopping as we have 3 hours before the concert starts.

While walking along the street,some of the infinite fans notice us and greeted us and some of them took picture with us,some were playing with Jisoo and he is scared of them maybe because they were speaking in chinese that he hide behind my leg look like he is going to cry soon.

"Jisoo-ah do you want to buy appa something?" i asked while feding him some famous Taiwan street food.

He nodded his head and we went in into a store that make teddy bears."Omma i want to make a teddy bear for appa." he said while touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter