Chapter 3

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Baekhyun last spend his time with his family because he needs to deal with a new company, meeting and etc. The twins started to throw tantrum at Marissa because Baekhyun had promised to bring them to Jeju Island this weekend. She doesn't know how to calm them anymore.

"Mommy... Daddy already promised us!! Daddy is being unfair!!" DaeHyun started his tantrum.

"Mommy!! Please call daddy... I want daddy here!" followed by DaeJung

Suddenly Julissa starts to cry loudly, startled by the loud voices of her brothers. Marissa became panicked and hurries to check on Julissa. She refused to eat and her diaper is still dry. DaeHyun and DaeJung wouldn't stop asking her mommy to call their daddy. She massaged her temple trying to soothe the throbs starting on her head.

Marissa feels a headache threatening to start due to the tantrums of the kids. It got worse as the time pass by, she walks to the kitchen to search for pain killers but unfortunately, she can't find them anywhere. A few minutes passed and she's became more restless and soon, she feels the world spinning and her vision got blank.

Daehyun and Daejung stop screaming like a brat after realizing their mommy is not at the living room with them. They went to Julissa and pat her to sleep but to no avail, Julissa's still crying loudly. Giving up, they run around the house to find their mother.

First, they check at their parents' bedroom but their mother is not there. They went to check in the laundry room and all place in their house except kitchen. Suddenly, DaeHyun's feet brings them to kitchen just to saw their mom lying unconscious at floor. Panicked, they ran to their mother and shake her.

"Mommy, wake up!! Why are you sleeping here?!" DaeHyun wakes his mother up

DaeJung then run to the living room and take their mother's phone and give it to DaeHyun. DaeHyun then call their father.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Eunji, please give me the Lee's company file" I ordered my secretary.

She then knock on my door and give me the file that I asked. I thanked her and she went out to continue her job.

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring and since I'm too busy to answer the phone, so I just let it ring. After a while, the ringing stopped and I continue my job but after a short while, my phone's ringing again. Bothered, I peeked at the caller id and it shows 'Wifey'. I answered the call.

"Babe, I'm bus-" I tried to explain but stopped when I hear my son is the one talking in the phone

"Daddy!"

"Yes, what happened?" I frowned after hearing his panicked voice.

"Mommy faint!!! Actually ju-"

I cut him off by saying "Wait.. I'm coming."

I ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter