Chapter - 1

My Twisted Love

CHAPTER - 1

 

 

It’s a Sunday morning a small but still comfortable room is filled with sunlight. A cute girl is waking up now. This is Yoona in her house filled with her 3 idiot but still her favorite persons in the world.

Yoona lives in this apartment which includes 2 bedroom and kitchen and common bathroom. Here she lives with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Xiumin. In this 2 bedroom apartment Yoona got her own bedroom while other 3 boys get the remaining but the bigger one bedroom.

May be you were thinking why she is living here along with other boys and where is his father so let’s get to the flashback..

 

FLASHBACK 5 years back

When Yoona was 15 at that time Yoona lives with her depressed father and a 13 year old Baekhyun her brother. Yoona was intelligent girl. Really good with grades, an motherly form to her Baekhyun. Their mother left after she got fed up with her husband’s poverty. After mother’s abandonment, Yoona automatically become Baekhyun’s mother. She takes his care along with her father.

Her father is not a bad man but just a little poor. He loves his both children as equal even in his backward condition. Her father has a really good friend. This friend of his is also as same level as of him. He has a good natured wife and 2 sons named Chanyeol and Xiumin.

This 2 families are really close one. Chanyeol’s father is from a really rich family, where he was an oldest son, but he got himself attracted to Chanyeol’s mother who was not from rich family. Just because of that he got expelled from his property. Now live a poor life but still really happy with his family.

Along with their father’s friendship, children become good friend as non separable one. Yoona really took care of all three boys. As boys were her keeper, because she always got bullied for her timid nature. Whenever other kids treats her badly 3 boys become furious because for them she was their only sister and precious thing.

At that time one evening when all kids were at Yoona’s father’s apartment enjoying their night together by watching movies and all. Yoona’s father was at office for late work and Chanyeol’s parents were driving to their house after sending their kids to Yoona’s house. At the same time when they trying to turn their car got hit by a truck and they take their last breath at the same moment with their kids face in their eyes.

Yoona’s father got an urgent call from hospital and was informed about his friends and his friend’s wife’s condition.

On that night when Yoona’s father got home he informed Chanyeol and Xiumin about their parents’ condition, from very that night Yoona’s father took Chanyeol and Xiumin under his wings and kids become more inseparable.”

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Nowadays Yoona’s father was at office tour. Now they somehow have good economic level. No one knows in Chanyeol’s father’s family about his parents’ departure and their living conditions. But Chanyeol somehow know everything about his family and his cousin Kris, while on other hand Kris knows just this info that Chanyeol is his cousin, who has a younger brother Xiumin.  

When Yoona crack her eye open she was greeted with amazing scene, she was sleeping with two bundles one on each of her side. One side was her bro Baekhyun sleeping with his handsome but somehow childish face and on the other side is Xiumin with his chubby and really cute face.

Both from time to time come to Yoona’s room for sleeping whenever they feel absence of their mother.

Yoona get out from her bed very carefully not to disturb other two. She padded sleepily to common bathroom, after daily routine she prepared breakfast. As she and Chanyeol need to prepare for their part time job. Yoona works as waitress in restaurant and Chanyeol works as home tutor.

As she was working through chanyeol entered the kitchen.

Yoona ruffled his hair and says “Good Morning Channie.”

“Morning Yoona, what’s for the breakfast” Chanyeol pouted his lips.

“Egg bacon with your favorite juice.”

“Thanks” he tries to get some bacon from plate but got hit on hand by spatula in Yoona’s hand.

“Ouch, that hurts” Chanyeol cries.

 “First get bath and get ready then you can have breakfast”

Chanyeol sighs and says “OK, give me a minute.”

Yoona enters in room greeted with same scene as she left it, she smiles at both the boys kissed both their heads and get her bag.  As she was getting out of her room Chanyeol passed her to approach the bed.

At glance from her position from the doorframe Yoona saw Chanyeol entering the room and patting both Baeykyun's and Xiumin's cheek lightly but there was subtle changes in his expression towards Baekhyun. 'Well that was new' was Yoona thought.

Both entered kitchen after final preparation, they ate their breakfast silently but smile on their face. They departed for their respective work after breakfast and simple goodbyes.

 


AUTHOR'SNOTE: Hello readers, hope you all there like my story. I know i am updating the story after long time but now i will try to update the story regularly.  Its my first story so comments and subscribe will be appreciated.