....

BETTER IN TIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever woke up one morning and suddenly felt that something big is gonna happen?

 

You don't have the slightest idea what's wrong but for some unknown reason your senses are on guard.

 

Everything is fine, the weather is fine, actually its more than fine, its a perfect day to go outside and unwind but Jiyong's mood can't seem to appreciate it, all he wanted to do is to spend the day lying on his bed alone and stare at nothingness.

 

"Hyung! get your lazy off that possessive bed of yours, I already cook our breakfast" Seungri their maknae and his roommate shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Alright! Be there in a minute"he said as he help himself up and lazily walk inside his bathroom. After doing all his morning routines he stare at himself through the mirror, he just kept on staring and not looking anything in particular.

 

Maybe unconciously he's hoping to find an answers, reasons to explain as to why he is suddenly feeling this way.

 

"Hyung gwenchana?" a slight tap of his shoulder woke him up from his reverie."I've been like talking to you for quite sometime now you know" instead of irritation, Seungri's voice is surprisingly laced with corcern.

 

"Hmmm, yea"he assured him though he is still a little disoriented. "Let's go and eat now" he said and grab seungri's arm.

 

"No hyung, actually someone is here to talk to you"Seungri said softly.

 

"This early? Who?" he asked and looked at the door of his room and failed to see the pitiful look of his dongsaeng gave him.

 

"Its Dara noona hyung"  he snap his head the moment he heard seungri utter her name, disbelief and confusion is visible in his face, you can't blame him though, its been a year, a year since she last set foot on his apartment

 

"Where is she?" he asked

 

"In the living room hyung"Seungri informed him

 

As soon as Jiyong walk in the living room, Seungri excuse himself to go next door and do some errands.

 

Awkward silence engulf them. Seems like no one wants to talk first, they just kept on looking at eachother.Since when did they become so awkward like this?

 

"Since the day you broke up with her" a part of him silently answer.

 

Getting uncomfortable very minute pass, Jiyong decided to break the deafening silence "Did something wrong happened Dee?"

 

"No...actually Y-yes...kekeke"she awkwardly laugh followed by a deepest sigh.

 

"I actually don't know how to say this but, Can you hug me Ji"?though obviously taken aback si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter