First Day of School

Capturing Perfection
Please log in to read the full chapter

My eyes are halfway shut as the alarm clock beeps consistently until I roll over and turn it off.

Sitting up, I stay there scratching my head and yawn trying to capture my surroundings until i'm fully awake. Once I was finally capable of moving, I slip out of bed, re-do the covers, and head to the closet to grab my new school uniform and then I head to the bathroom downstairs since it would save time getting to breakfast. While brushing my teeth and washing my face I begin taking in that this is really happening, i've really moved and i'm really going to a new school alone. I sigh heading to the toilet and taking a pee before starting a nice hot shower which actually helped calm my nerves a little bit by releasing tension.

I stepped out after 15 minutes and dried myself off with a towel and also towel drying my hair and proceeding to place it in a high ponytail leaving my front bangs out and placing two bangs on the sides of my face. I have never worn makeup so I felt pretty satisfyed with my current look. I began putting on my new uniform and twirled in it. It was a white undershirt, and since it was still fall we had the long white undershirts with a navy blue vest that had the schools symbol on the upper right chest. I pulled up my knee high black socks and over it a red and blue checkered skirt that barely came up mid thigh, I messed around with the skirt a little since I felt it was too short but was soon defeated because it wouldn't go any longer. and finally a navy blue bow that went around as the necktie for the girls.

Looking at myself with content I opened the bathroom door with a bit of steam leaving the room from my recent shower and headed over to the kitchen where I found umma making pancakes and eggs.

"Annyeong, nae ttal." My umma greeted me brightly.

"Annyeong, umma. That looks delicious~" I peer over the stove my mouth slightly watering at the sight.

"It'll be ready in a second I just have to put i on a plate and then you're good to go. But its 6:50 so eat fast because you still have to walk to school, and don't forget your school bag in the living room."

"Ne~ Umma" But honestly I couldn't stop thinking about breakfast.

Once I ate I took my plate to the kitchen and cleaned it off, hugging umma goodbye I grabbed my bag from the living room and walked out the front door. Taking in the fresh air I began my journey to full moon high. When driving to the house we passed by it so I kind of know the general direction of where its located.

Seeing it come up in the distance after a 10 minute walk, the tension started to build up again and my thoughts started to scatter. Before I knew it, I was already at the front door breaking out in a cold sweat. 'Its okay hyo-jung, you can do this, hwaiting' I reassured myself in my head.

Taking a large deep breath I pushed open the double doors only to hear someone yell 'ow!' from one of the sides. I peered on the left side and then the right side finally seeing who made the noise. He was sitting on the ground cupping his nose with both hands, in obvious pain and stared up at me with slight anger. He still looked very cute though...

"

Please log in to read the full chapter