... Continuation; Chapter One.

Suicidal love II.

< CHAPTERONE >
(SHORT)

 

'I'm sorry that I've caused so much trouble.. This is my last goodbye.'

Hana glanced at the text message one last time with teary eyes then loosened her grip, causing the phone to slip out of her hands.
Her legs trembled as she walked towards the ledge of the rooftop, then she stepped up on to it.
She slowly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She thought of the words that Myungsoo had said to her along with other things.

"Hana, I love you!"
"I promise I'll always stay by your side."
"I think we should break up.."
"I just need a break from you!"
"Infinite's L and Rainbow's Woori confirmed to be dating!"


Nothing but Myungsoo's voice piled up in her head.

Hana placed both hands at the sides of her head and shook her head, hoping to get the sound of his voice out of her head.
She shut her eyes tighter and sobbed.

"Yah, Hana! Don't you dare!" A voice shouted from behind her.

She opened her eyes again and slightly turned her head to see who it was.

"Hana, please.." Hyuna cried.

Hyuna took a step forward, but immediately stopped when she saw Hana take a baby step forward.
One more step and she'd practically just fall. Not wanting that, Hyuna cursed out of frustration and fear.

"Aish.. You idiot! You're doing this because of that bastard L, aren't you?! You think that by killing yourself,
he'll feel guilty and regretful? Isn't that a bit selfish, Hana? Have you thought about me, who cares for you?
Have you thought about the people around you, who loves you so much?" Hyuna's voice was full of anger and sadness.

Hyuna dropped down on to her knees and cried. Sure, she scraped her knees a little but at this point she didn't care.
She just didn't want to lose her best friend.

"I'm sorry.." Hana's quiet voice shook.

Hana closed her eyes once more and placed one foot off the edge, ready to fall.

I'm so sorry..

"Hana!!"