First

Paper Plane

Note : This Color is Sunggyu's voice ( which u can't hear )


Sunggyu and his brother just moved today. His father went to states for business matter for about 3 years from now, since he lived in a penthouse previously he personally want to live in a house. His brother, myungsoo actually prefer penthouse compared to a big house because his school is near by the building. Financial doesn’t matter for sunggyu, his father had about 13 bank account to be counted.

He grabbed his note-pad, wrote something with a pen. Then show it to the younger boy.

soo, did you buy the rice cakes already ? ‘  myungsoo smiled a bit, he opened the referigirator, he put another Carbonara left over.

“ No hyung, i actually forgot it “ the older frowned, suddenly wrote something with Capslock.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I’VE TOLD YOU TO BOUGHT IT HAVE I ? ‘ Myungsoo don’t dare to look him or else he’s going to be lectured by Kim Sunggyu, and dash away to school .

“ Bye Sunggyu hyung! dont forget the rice cakes. ” and disappear with his car. Sigh, if only sunggyu can swore. He’d Break all of the glasses

‘ That bastard ‘ Sunggyu expect myungsoo more than this, making his sound-less brother went to market. After 30 minutes, he arrived at the market searching for a rice cakes and bought it with a lot of ammount. Suddenly he got his Jeans, a levi’s spilled by a little girl. Her ice cream went all over his trouser. 

Sunggyu has hitted the jackpot

“ Oh! I’m so sorry! Apologize to him too, miss. “ her mother bows 90 degree to sunggyu, he squatted and smiled to the little girl who was about to sob

“ i-i’m sorry for ruining your jeans..“ he shook his head as a disagreement, sunggyu gently patted her head and gave her a money for 3 ice creams, then left.


Sunggyu rang the next door bell, a lady came, She probably on her 40s. She smiled then asked what she can do for him and sunggyu gave a box of rice cakes with a golden ribbon wrapped around the red box. She thanked sunggyu and asked his name as usual, he wrote it.

She smiled after readed it “ Oh! You’re name is sunggyu? What a nice name you have, you’re 23 right ? you’re in the same age with my son! You’ll probably went to the same university. “ sunggyu shook his head, quickly grabbed his notepad ‘ I’m 25 years old, i’m really baby faced aren’t i ? ‘ he giggled “ oh? You’re older than him? Wow, he’s really old faced while you’re the opposite! “ the old lady laughed. Then sunggyu bids a good bye and went to the other neighboor.

Myungsoo came back with a plastic of snack on his hand, He went upstair to clean his own room and sunggyu’s and also put a photo of his family picture. It was really good back then, when his mother still alive myungsoo thought. Sunggyu’s room has a window facing the neighboor’s window with a mapple tree between it, with an orange bed placed on the left side and a tv infront of it.

Ding dong ding dong. The bell rang when myungsoo was staring at the picture

Kim myungsoo open up! “ sunggyu texted myungsoo, knew that myungsoo was there because he spotted his shoes. He quickly went downstair and opened the door “ Oh sunggyu hyung, i’ve cleaned your room! “ said myungsoo “ oh, it’s that so? “ sunggyu used his sign by raising his eyebrows and smiled to his one and only brother, the only family that left beside his super busy father. “ oh hyung, your window is beautiful! I also placed a curtain! “ sunggyu knew that myungsoo would care for his brother, he was happy to have a brother like him “ thank you soo “ was said with a short text on his note and he went upstair to check it.

A green blind was set there, he sat down on chair infront of the window then got up wandering around on every corner. Sunggyu love to be at this kind of house, so he can be with nature, neighboor even he can’t interact with normal ways, also the big space for him to mess. He’s well known as a messy person and also as coward person. Myungsoo ever waited for him to jump at bungee jumping for 30 mins. Well the height actually explain it all sunggyu thought, no, it’s only a short height from the lake compared to Macau tower’s

tack. A paper plane landed on his desk, White paper with a star stickers wrote with a blue pen. Sunggyu opened it, blank. Ah, maybe the wind is blowing hard he thought.

A voice is calling from “ Hey! Are you the new neighboor? Could you pass me my plane? “ such a childish person with a chatter mouth, sunggyu could only rolled his eyes lazily. 

 

 


OMG, IT'S 100% FAILED I'M GONNA HATE MYSELF FOREVER

i'm sorry for the short update, can't think clearly nowdays. please review, your review, subscribe support me the most!