020

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KYUNGSOO!!!” Kyungsoo looked at the voice who called him and immediately received a slap from an angry Luhan, behind him was Kai and Taemin. “Why do you have to do that!”

Kyungsoo remained silent so Suho stepped in, “What he said inside is true, he is the one who called you.” Suho said.

“Even you Suho? Why?” Taemin asked. “We don’t need you guys to cover for us.”

“We are not covering for you.” Jimin said. “We are telling the truth, so please... if you want to insist that we are not the one behind this, be more observant, we don’t like anyone. Whites are more powerful yet even you guys want the Black to win.”

“We want to win this in a good or even in a bad way.” Jeongmin added.

Kai stepped in, “You are all bad liars, I know how Whites work, you guys don’t want to hurt your pride so doing this is not your work, I may believe that Kyungsoo might call Luhan to get his position back, but I don’t believe that he is the one who will order to kidnap Luhan and Jungkook.” Kai said. “I’m telling this to you, I’ll find whoever did this.”

“K-Kai—“

Kyungsoo hugged Kai making everyone surprised. “T-Thank you...” Kai smiled and patted Kyungsoo’s head.

“You’re welcome, always.” Kai said.

 

~

 

Luhan and Kai were walking quietly at the hallway, Taemin told them that he will try contacting the other Greys to have another protest and hearing to clean Kyungsoo’s name. The rulers of the Black faction decided to trace the real boss of the kidnapping accident, while the Whites are helping Kyungsoo in his speech towards the case.

“Why are you so down?” Kai asked. “You should be happy everyone is working hard for your case.”

Luhan didn’t reply but he did a soundly pout, which made Kai confused a little.

“Why?” Luhan didn’t reply again. “Luhan?” Luhan didn’t reply. “Yah!” Kai grabbed Luhan’s wrist and pulled him gaining his attention. “Why are you ignoring me?”

“Why should I pay attention to you?” Luhan asked. “You just hugged a person in front of me! What do you want me to do? Laugh at it and feel like nothing is ing wrong when I feel like something bad about me is about to come!” Luhan can’t control his emotion so he said it out loud making Kai surprised. Realizing what he did, Luhan immediately turned around to hide his face from Kai which made Kai laugh. “I-I’m sorry... I kinda let m-my emotions—“ Luhan was surprised when Kai grabbed his shoulders and made him looked at him.

“Are you getting jealous?” With one question, Luhan felt like he was being teased by his actions and he don’t want that, his manliness is falling apart when it comes to Kai, he don’t want that, he wanted to show Kai the best part of him and not the worst.

“N-NO!!!” Luhan said slapping Kai’s hands and running away from him. Kai looked at him while he was running and he smiled.

“Never thought I can see you smiling after all those years...” Kai looked at his back, and he saw Chen and he covered his blushing face.

 

~

 

“Jungkook?” V and Jimin entered the room and noticed that Jin is standing besides Jungkook and Jungkook is looking down. V and Jimin stepped in and Jin excused himself.

“Y-You guys...” Jungkook said. “T-Take a seat...”

Jimin and V followed what Jungkook said to them, they sat down at the bed besides Jungkook, the bed where Luhan slept last night. Jungkook smiled to them forcefully, that made Jimin and V confused. “Is there something wrong?”

Jungkook shook his head. “N-Nothing, I’m just tired...”

“I know something is up, tell us.” V said. “Is it something related to Jin?” and that’s the cue that Jimin and V had been waiting for, but they were still surprised at the face that Jungkook made. Jimin and V looked down but V was the one who went to Jungkook. “Tell us.”

Jungkook looked at him with a sad face, a confused face and a teary face, Jungkook can’t control his emotion or his feelings and that’s what he hates about himself, why would he feel as if Jin is making him ride a roller coaster. “J-Jin... H-He’s leaving...”

V didn’t hesitate to pat Jungkook’s back and let him cried on him, Jimin on the side can’t help but to look away, and decided to leave the room.

 

~

 

When Jimin went out he saw Jin standing there at the window. He wanted to punch Jin for making Jungkook cry, but he knew that Jin don’t want it also to make Jungkook cry.

“I guess, he chooses you in the end?” Jimin said making Jin looked at him.

“No, he chooses V to be with him...” Jimin looked at him with confusion. “He told me, if ever I will leave then leave right now, don’t care of him anymore and don’t let him see my face anymore... just like that he pushed me away... even though he knew I love him so much.” Jin smiled. “I guess this is my punishment.”

 

~

 

“Where’s Luhan?” Suho asked as Kai entered the room.

“He’s not here?” Kai asked.

“Do you think, Suho will ask you if that boy is here?” Kris said with a plain cold face.

“Don’t tell me he is mi—“ Kai was about to go out of the room when suddenly it opened revealing Sehun and Luhan. “Luhan!” Luhan was surprised when Kai suddenly hugged him. “I thought you were gone again.” Luhan looked at him with a confused face then to Suho and Kris and they just both smiled to him.

“I-I’m—“

“And earlier, I’m sorry I should have not done that...” Suho and Sehun looked at Taemin to know what happened but Taemin just smiled devilishly at them. Sehun and Suho both rolled their eyes.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kris, Suho, Taemin, Kai, Luhan and Sehun were surprised to hear L’s voice and saw him entering the room. “Are you here for another hearing? I’ll never going to take back my—“

Luhan went to him and looked straight at L’s eyes. “Kyungsoo confessed to us.” Luhan said. “He is the one who really called me, he wanted my position.”

L smiled. “Good to know that he is telling us the truth—“

“But he is not the one who kidnapped us, I knew that because he wanted to win fair and square.” Luhan said.

L looked at Suho and Kris. “Is he saying the truth?”

Suho sighed. “I don’t doubt the abilities of my members, I agreed that when Kyungsoo came to us, he will never betray us, I do believe in him and I am willing to put my 100% trust on him that he will never do that kind of stuff to them.” Suho said.

“So you are telling me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter