Chapter I

Partners In Crime

"If you were right here, I would run my fingers through your hair and gaze into your eyes as I gave you a sweet morning kiss. Good morning girl, I miss you. <3"

 

She giggled lightly as she read the message. She missed him. Alot. She thought of all those time he had been with her. He was always there to be exact. Whether it was summer or winter, day or night. They were always together. At least they were until she went abroad.

"I miss you too"... 

Four years ago.

It was 2010 when they first met. He was a transfer student while she just joined the school. Basically, both of them were new in their class. Every person in the school was head over heels on him. He was always surrounded by people. Girls loved him. But it was all opposite for her. She was always alone,sitting in a corner reading a book by herself. People used to avoid her. Boys- ha. There was no such thing as boys in her life. And for the exact same reason, they could never be friends.

She wanted to be loved.

He was tired of being loved.

Present day

She still wondered how they became friends. How a single chat made her forget all the hardships he gave her? How she always felt butterflies in her stomach when she talked to him? Why did she check her text messages after every second just to make sure his message was there? What was wrong with her? Why did she always put a heart in the end of every message? 

Was she crazy over him?

All the things went through her head, minute after minute. She was suddenly disturbed when she heard a light ringing bell sound.

" Hey, Min.

Uh- is it ok if we meet up? i've to talk abt smthin. important. "

 

You hated such texts. Oh god. What is it now?

"Sure"

"That was quick. haha.
just come around the cafe."


------

"Are you out of your mind?...