Creepiest creep creepy stalker of creepiness

Bookstore Boy

 

 

"Jackson! Not now!", Bambam hissed.

He was hiding behind the table for...what exactly? Bambam looked in front of him. Jeans. Thank the lord, jeans. It could have been the womens underwear.

"Why?", Jackson, his colleague, asked him confused. He wanted to put the new pairs of jeans on the table. The two young men were working in a shop, earning some money with this part time job.

"He was just about to reach for the upper level and then...", Bambam mumbled.

"And then what?", Jackson asked, eyebrows almost leaving his forehead to hide behind the snapback.

"And then I might would have been able to see like his underwear or something...", the younger one said.

"...you know that you sound like the creepiest creep creepy stalker of creepiness?", Jackson answered, eyebrows now furrowed. 

"Shut up."

Jackson started to fold some shirts and putting them next to the jeans.

"Do you know his name?"

"Nope."

"His age?"

"Nope."

"If he's gay? Or bi?....he's probably straight. "

"Shut up, Jackson. Why would you start about that?", Bambam whines.

"Well, I thought I was straight! But I'm bi. Or homoual. Or maybe I'm just gay for Mark. Who cares, we are happy.", Jackson smiles.

And Bambam doesn't even care anymore, because the reason why he was sitting behind this table and starring at the store on the opposite side of the mall, reached for the upper level of the book shelf and Bambam....couldn't see anything. Because a girl blocked his vision. When the young boy let out a frustrated growl, Jackson started to giggle.

The boy working in the bookstore. Bambam's crush. He didn't know his name or his age or anything about him, except that he was tall, good looking, friendly and just a tiny bit clumsy. And that his smile was to die for. 

 

It took him almost 1 week, and a smoothie for Jackson, to find out his name. Yugyeom. What a cute name.

It took him another 3 days to get to know his age. He may or may not sneaked into the office room of the bookshop to look at Yugyeom's ID. 

17 years, slight younger than him. Younger. Like, how the hell was he that tall.

It took him the remaining rest of his sanity to not go straight up to Yugyeom and ask him for his uality.

 To either :

a. cry his soul out when he'd be straight.

b. pounce on him when he'd be gay/bi.

c. both.

 

And it took all of his nerves to know that in just 2 weeks his crush would be gone forever. Because Yugyeom's part time job was just for the summer vacation. Just like Bambam's. And Jackson's. Tho the last two boys would keep in contact.

Yugyeom, his crush, the cute tall boy, would not keep in contact. Because he didn't even know that Bambam existed. Well. That may be a lie.

Yugyeom once found him looking at him and daydreaming. He smiled and waved at him. 

Bambam almost died blushing behind the counter used as a hiding place.

 Jackson almost died laughing, lying on the floor and clutching his stomach while making mocking comments. 

 

And then came a day on which fate decided to punch Bambam right into his cute face. With a ing steel bar.

 Yugyeom walked into the shop.

Bambam hid behind a stack of, by the way really ugly, sweaters. 

Jackson tried to hide his eating grin and failed miserably. 

Yugyeom asked Jackson for assistance, looking for a new pair of jeans.

Bambam made refusing hand signs, furiously shaking his head while starring a whole in Jackson's head.

Jackson frikin grinned AGAIN and told Yugyeom that his friendly colleague Bambam would help him.

Yugyeom turned around to look into the direction Jackson was pointing at and smiled at Bambam.

Bambam forgot how to anything and almost fainted.

 

He doesn't really remember how he survived talking to Yugyeom. His voice was adorable, his eyes would turn into little crescents whenever he smiled and his faningtastic hair was styled up. Bambam picked some kind of jeans for him after awkwardly asking for his size and shoved him into the fitting rooms. Or at least he hoped it was a jeans. Maybe he picked up a skirt. Or dress.

So here Bambam was, standing in front of the curtain after he also got some shirts for Yugyeom. Fidgeting with his hands because he knew that his crush was half behind this curtain. And it would take less than 2 seconds to just tear it apart.

When suddenly Yugyeom spoke up and turned Bambam's brain into mashed potatoes. 

 

"I hoped you would be here today.", Yugyeom said on the other side of the curtain. 

"What.", Bambam said.

"Well, I've been watching you and.."

"What."

"I think I kinda might like you and..."

"What."

"I guess I stalked you for a while."

"..."

"..."

"You know what?", Bambam stated after the short silence.

"What?", Yugyeom asked and Bambam heard the shy smile in his voice.

"I guess.... I kinda did the same thing to you."

The sound of Yugyeom's chuckle made the elder chuckle as well. And just 2 seconds later both were laughing.

(And that made Jackson pulling his cell phone and filming them, because oh my gosh they were so cute and pure and he had to show this to Mark this evening.)

"Hey...uhm..", Bambam started after they both calmed down. 

He moved the curtain, staring at a half dressed Yuygeom.

And daaaaaaaaamn. He's hot.

Bambam stared at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom stared at Bambam.

He closed the curtain.

"Wait let me try that agian....you dressed yet?"

"Yup"

Bambam opened the curtain and smiled at his crush.

"Wanna go grab a coffee...or actually I'd prefer ice cream (to cool me down, bc you're smoking hot) but if you don't want to..", he tries but trails of, eyes shifting to the side.

"Ice cream is perfect.", Yugyeom smirked.

And yeah if these jeans weren't good fitting and the shirt wasn't tight in the best possible way, Bambam didn't know.

 

Months later

 

They were in a café. Sitting with Jackson and Mark.

Bambam was talking, telling the Jark couple their story. 

"Well...the ice cream led to meetings....which turned into dates...dates led to a kiss...this led to more kisses... more kisses led to....other activities."

Jackson: ermagawd, I didn't want to know! *Dramatic hand gestures*

Mark: Closing eyes and looking away, trying to not picture anything

Yuygeom: what the f- and choking on his coffee.

"Well and then...", Bambam wanted to proceed but, luckily, was stopped by Yugyeom grabbing his face and shuting him up with a kiss.

"Please. Be quiet."

Jackson ewwwed them and then started laughing.

"Hmmm I know this situation...wait who is the one never shutting up..?", Mark mumbled loud enough for everybody to hear, putting on a pondering face.

"Are you talking about me?", Jackson asked and grinned at him.

"How would I dare?", Mark grinned back at him. 

"Well, guess who got the only keys to our flat?", Jackson chuckled deeply.

"So what?", Mark replied.

"And guess who's sleeping outside tonight?"

"You wouldn't dare." Mark narrowed his eyes.

"Oh yes I will." Jackson smirked.

The two young men started starring at each other. Like literally starring at each other for 5 minutes.

 

"Are we as creepy as they are?", Bambam asked.

"Lord help us if we are.", Yugyeom replied.

 

 

 

Yay Yugbam! XD I did it. Finally.