Final-

Sequel to The Last Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"NO! THIS IS NOT TRUE!" he scream after reading the last letter you gave him. " You're still alive right? " He cried and locked himself in his room for 2 days. His parents are getting worry cause he didn't go out from his room. The next day his mom approach him. "Myungsoo dear, are you ok? " his mom asked "Mom please tell me this is just a lie" he handed the latter to his mother. "So you already know about this Myung " his mom said with a tear running on her face. " Myungsoo dear I'm sorry cause i didn't told you earlier, it just what Sungmi mother told me to kept it a secret first until she will passed you the letter that she wrote for you. " she said "So this is true, she already die? The girl that i really love die before me? " he said and cry. "Don't say like that. She just doesn't have a gut to tell you earlier. She scared to tell you cause she thought it will burned you dear " his mom said "so please forgive her for not telling you earlier " and he just nod. 'I will forever love you Sungmi' he thought to himself still crying. ------------------------------------------- short uh? But btw enjoy and comment kay! Love you guys *throwheart*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter