Chapter 1

Stranger Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for your hard work.” Jaehyun bowed to the staffs in the filming set. “Hyung, we don’t have any schedule again right? can we go home?”

“Arasseo arasseo. Kajja.”

“Oppa!” A cute girl ran toward him. She smiled brightly made her look prettier.

He ruffled her hair. “What are you doing here, Cha Soohwan?”

“I just wanna stop by when I know you have a schedule in Gangnam. It’s near from my house tho.” She grinned.

“It’s almost midnight, I’ll you to your house.” He grabbed her wrist.

“Hold on oppa, can we eat udon? Please?” She begged as she showed her pleading face.

“I can’t say no for this udon girl.” He giggled.

“Yeay~!” She jumped happily like a kid. “Let’s ride with your car, I’ll ask to my driver to go home.”

He nodded. “Okay.”

 

Jaehyun and Soohwan was a lovely couple before, but now they were a close friend only. They broke up 3 years ago because she had to study abroad in America. Soohwan who was the one decided it first. Long distance relationship sounded so hard for her. Jaehyun, who was always support Soohwan, agreed with the decision which Soowhan had been made. Actually no one wanted this break up thing happened since they loved each other. Now Soohwan had been back to Seoul, but there was no word ‘let’s date again’ between them. They just ran their lives. They believed if it meant to be, it would be.

 

-----

 

Finally, you arrived at Seoul after traveling for a long time by ship. You glanced at your watch, it was 11 p.m already. This was a really long long journey. You took a deep breath then carried you luggage. “Where should I go?” You sighed heavily. You didn’t have any relatives in Seoul. Furthermore, you only brought some money along with you. “Will he find me here?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter