02

Always

 

 


 

[Flash back from a year ago]


 


 

Taetae does this look good on me?”


 

Taeyeon was not paying any attention to her bestfriend, she was busy playing with her PSP. She was on her last level so there’s no way she would let herself be destructed.


 

Helloooo? Planet Saturn calling Taeyeon, planet Saturn calling Taeyeon. Yoohoo~” Tiffany waved her hand, trying to destruct Taeyeon.


 

Stop Fany, I’m playing.” Taeyeon didn’t leave her eyes on the screen. She was too focused tapping the buttons. X, X, Circle, Up, Up, Square, Circle; making a combo. She was winning, but her bestfriend was already disappointed. Tiffany stood in front of Taeyeon, folding her arms and tapping her index finger to her bicep, pouting; giving her deadly glares. If only glares could kill, Taeyeon would have already dead by now.


 

Kim Taeyeon, if you won’t pay attention to me I’ll really do it.” She scoffed.

Mmm.”

"Seriously.”

"Mmm.” Taeyeon didn’t even blink while playing.

Ok, Kim Taeyeon you asked for it.” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheek and it made her feel short circuit, her body system got electrified. She stopped tapping the buttons, she froze. Suddenly she gained conscious again.

Ya!” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was grinning at her deviously.

Told you I would really do it.” She stuck her tongue.


 

Taeyeon looked back on her game and saw the ‘GAME OVER’ on the screen.


 

Noooooooooooooooooo!! Gaaaaaaaa!! Hwang Miyoung!” She screamed.

God! You’re so noisy stop screaming and pay attention to your best friend!”

Fine!” Taeyeon put down her PSP and sat properly on the bed watching Tiffany. “I’m paying attention.” She frowned her brows.

I’m on a date so does this good look on me?” She turned around so Taeyeon could see her clothes; Taeyeon sighed.

Fany, change it.”

Huh? Why?”

Duhh~ anytime you could be by that.”


 

Tiffany was wearing a red sleeveless and a mini skirt.


 

Trust me. Any men looking at you would immediately e in front of you, change it!”

Fine.” Tiffany snobbed. She stripped in front of Taeyeon pulling her sleeveless revealing her pink bra. Taeyeon was watching coolly like it was normal but deep inside her, she’s throbbing. She doesn’t know if she can handle it. She’s doing her best right now, trying to be composed to handle this kind of situation. Tiffany pulled down her skirt and threw it on Taeyeon’s face.

Tch! Stop staring at me!”

I’m sorry your body is just disgusting, fatso!” Taeyeon laughed, fakely.


 

Tiffany isn't fat. She even finds her bestfriend very very hot.


 

Is that how you treat your bestfriend?” Tiffany snorted.

Yes. That is what REAL BESTFRIENDS do, thank you.”

Whatever Dorktaeng.”


 

Tiffany searched for another shirt in her closet. Taeyeon looked at her bestfriend, only wearing bra and underwear; browsing for clothes. She looked at every detail of Tiffany’s angles. She traced every curves of her body; she didn’t miss a single part of her.


 

Taetae, how about this?” Tiffany showed her a descent pink dress.

Much better, you looked descent in that.”


 

Tiffany smiled and wore it infront of her.


 

Taetae, how do I loo─“

You look gorgeous.” Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.


 

They are looking at each other’s eyes deeply, it's like they are playing 'who ever blinks first loses'. Taeyeon’s eyes are telling how beautiful Tiffany is right now. As for Tiffany, no one can tell what she’s thinking; even Taeyeon doesn’t know. It’s like their eyes are telling millions of stuff that any dictionary cannot even define exact words. Tiffany broke their eye-to-eye contact and cleared .


 

Ta-Taeyeon kindly get my sandals down stairs, please?”


 

Taeyeon snapped out. “O-ok”. She obediently went down stairs and get Tiffany’s sandals. She heard a sudden knock on the door and opened it.


 

Ah hello there, does Hwang Tiffany lives here?” The guy in polo shirt, holding a bouquet of flowers asked her nicely with a warm smile.

Sorry dude wrong house.” She slammed the door, almost hitting the guy’s face. The guy thought Tiffany might gave him the wrong address so he called her.


 

Tiffany received the call and went down stairs.


 

Fany, here’s your sandals.”

Taetae~” Tifany gave her a serious look.

What?”

Don’t WHAT me, where is he?”

Who’s he?” And there was another knock on the door.

Ahhh~ that HE.” Taeyeon smirked.

Whatever~ I’ll get that.” Tiffany opened the door.

Hello there pretty sunshine, you always brightened my day with your pretty smile. You ready my dear?” The guy gave Tiffany a bouquet of flowers and winked at her.

Ew stop being cheesy, Jeongki.” Tiffany slapped his arm lightly as she giggled.


 

It disgusted Taeyeon, she really wanted to kick the guy's balls in front of Tiffany.


 

Shall we go?” He offered his left arm to Tiffany.

Taeyeon looked at the two love birds with a poker face, putting her hands inside her pocket.

Taeyeon~ah?” Tiffany looked at her bestfriend.

Don’t worry I’ll clean your filthy scattered skin in your room.” She smiled bitterly. Tiffany approached her and hugged her.

Thank you for cleaning my clothes and Sorry Taetae.” She gave her a concerned look.

You’re sorry for your bestfriend? LOL you Fany! Go on your date, don’t worry about me I’ll stay here and wait for you when you get home." She tried to smile to make Tiffany believe that it's ok.

"You sure?"

"Hell yeah I'm sure! Get your off here and have fun." She poked Tiffany's forehead.

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on the cheek. “Bye Taetae~”

If anything goes wrong text me, ok?”

"Ok Taetae~"


 

Taeyeon watched them disappear from her sight.


 

She sighed.


 

• • •


 

Hours had passed and still no sign of Tiffany’s call of text. Taeyeon got pissed it's already eleven in the evening and her bestfriend hasn't got home yet. She texted her many times but Tiffany won't reply. She tried messaging again and again.


 

[My Only Taetae] Where u @?(11:23pm)

[Stupid Fany] TaeTae~ I think I can’t go home, sorry. (11:27pm)

[My only Taetae] WHAT!? Why not?! Don’t tell me you’re sleeping with him! (11:27pm)

[My only Taetae] Hwang Miyoung! Go home! Your dad is already here! He asked me if where u @ now! How should I make excuses? (11:28pm)


 

• • •


 

The light coming from the window was impossibly bright behind her eyelids. She could feel a sheet draped over her. She felt warm, she forced her eyes open, startled; looking under the sheet. The presence of the clothes was gone, obviously she was . She immediately looked at the person next to her; she remembered what happened last night. She checked her mobile phone and it was turned off, she was sure she kept it on. She switched on.


 

Pop, pop, pop!” Notification sound started popping. She tapped the screen and saw Taeyeon's text messages.


 

[My only Taetae 52 messages]

[My only Taetae 28 missed calls]


 

Taeyeon...” Tiffany was worried and scared.


 

My only Taetae CALLING . . .


 

Tiffany was surprised, Taeyeon called her, 5 o’clock in the morning. At first she hesitated to answer it. She was scared of Taeyeon, she have to gather courage first before answering the call.


 

And so she did.


 

He-hello?” Her voice cracked.

Hwang Miyoung!! How dare you turn off your phone!?”

I─”

Shut up! Where are you?! Did you even know I lied to your father that you’re in my house right now?!”

Taeyeon-ah...”

Don’t Taeyeon-ah ME! ...Why are you whispering? You’re with him, right?”

Taetae...“ Tiffany bit her thumb.

*Sigh* Fany-ah… Where are you?”

I─ Here at Oh George Love Hotel…”

Fine. Wait for me there. I’ll take a taxi.”

Taeyeon-ah don─“


 

Before Tiffany could finish her words Taeyeon hanged the phone. She regretted going y for the cute guy. She regrets it all. Right now she’s not thinking anything, except for Taeyeon. Tiffany hugged her knees and let her tears fell down.


 

Taeyeon-ah I’m sorry.” She cries regretfully.


 


 

[End of flashback]