BABY 9

BABY XINGIE

They walk to park and sit on bench while see Yixing play with sand. After 10 minute silent Suho start talk...

“Well, after we were break up. I’m come to this town. I know this place from one from my friend. I know you must do not know about this small town. But at the same time I really hope that you will search us. Well, I not have enough money to rent any house or motel around here. Just enough for me to bought bread. So that, I’m sleep at bus stop or anywhere that can give shelter to me during rain or from sun. I try find a jobs but no one want accept me. Well, who want accept homeless boy to work and not mention I’m pregnant. You know what...I really want to forget everything and give up to live anymore. I really can’t hold back when I thought i will bring Yixing in hard live with me. I’m rather die with him from this tough world...” Suho stop and wipe his tears. Kris squeeze Suho hand as courage him. Suho give small smile to him before continue...

“But God answer my pray. He sends Xiumin and Chen to help me when they saw me faint on hallway. From that I know Xiumin also pregnant 5 month to Luhan. Both of them let me stay at their house and help me to get a job in cafe which I work now. I moved from their house after I get enough money to rent small house and now where Yixing and I stay...They wll come and bring all necessities for me and Yixing.” Suho stop again to wipe his tears. Kris will squeeze his hand from time to time and Suho happy with Kris small gesture. Unknown to Suho Kris also cry but the man quickly wipe his tears before Suho see.

“I almost lost Yixing when I was entering 6 month. Fortunately, Xiumin and Chen come at that time...If not...I will never see Yixing again. Doctor said I’m too tired and my body was too weak to carry Yixing. But I’m determining to continue my pregnancy. And Yixing was born premature when I’m in 7 month. He was not breathing after he out. Doctor tries to save him until they want to announce that he was die. They give Yixing for me see see him for last time before bring him out... He was so small back than I’m so scare to hold him....But no one can expected that Yixing was cry when nurse want take him away from me...After check up, doctor said his body is weak and easily get sick especially during cold. He also have weak lungs and that’s why he have asthma...I’m also forget you from my mind and continue my life until news about your marriage on TV. And when I saw you at cafe for first time, I don’t want have high hope that you will remember me and our baby after 4 years. That’s why I ask Chen’s help to act as my husband...I-I-I’m sorry!!” Suho burst to cry when he can’t hold back his tears again. Slowly Kris pulls Suho into his embrace.

“Why you apologize? All of this happen because my fault. I’m one that says sorry to you and Yixing...” Kris pulls Suho from his embrace and help to wipe tears.

 “Because I’m lying to you...” Suho say softly.

“But I’m also—Arghhh!!!” Kris screams in pain at his leg.

Both of them look down and meet with Yixing cute glaze...Suho hold his laugh pick his baby to his lap.

“Xing-ah...Why you bite Ap—Fanfan uncle?” Kris quickly corrects his mistake as his hand rubs his hurt leg. Suho send sad smile to Kris and turn back to his son.

“Because...Fanfan unwle make mama cwy!!” He send another glaze to Kris while puff his chubby cheeks.

“W-What? But uncle--” Kris try to defence himself but stop when Yixing turn to face his mama.

“Hmpp!! Unwle bad!! Mama don’t wowwy...Xingie will help mama from bad unwle!!” Yixing point to Kris while talk to his mama. Suho grins and nods to his son. From his corner of his eyes he can see Kris pout.

“This is not fair!!” Kris whine but Yixing and Suho ignore him.

“Mama...”

“Hmm...” Suho fix Yixing scarf around his neck make sure that Yixing not caught in cold.

“I’m hunwry~~” He nuzzles into his mama belly.

 “Uncle hungry too...” Kris answers before Suho but still Yixing not give attention on him. Suho giggle from Kris antics.

“Hmm...Then what my baby what for dinner?”

“Pizza!! Can we??” He gives puppy eyes to Suho. Suho can’t stop kiss Yixing small nose.

“Ok...Can Fanfan uncle join us?” Suho ask. Kris smile again when Suho mention his name. He makes sad face to Yixing.

“Hmmm...Ok” Yixing crawl from his mama to Kris.

“Did Xingie forgive uncle??” He picks Yixing and stand from bench.

“Nehh!! But...Unwle can’t make mama cwy anymore!! Xing will bite unwle again!”

“Ok uncle promise...”

  “I will explain everything later.”Kris whispers to Suho as he knows that the short man should know the truth from his side too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update^^

Sorry take a long time...But i'm really not have an idea to write....

Hope you all like this chap...

Next chap will be Kris story....^_^