Maybe Someday But Not Tonight

Maybe Someday But Not Tonight

“Kyunggie.., Guess what!!?”

His bestfriend is standing in front of him, greeted him with a bright glowing smile right after he opened the door. He had to blink a few times because of how bright his bestfriend face in front of him, This kid .. he really should learn to grow up. Because hey, where else can you meet a teenage boy who jumped up and down when he’s feeling excited??

Well, here he is. Byun Baekhyun jumped up and down like a seven years old kid for god only knows why.

“what?”

"Guess whaaat guess what...!!" his eyes widened staring at kyungsoo who secretly can help but smiling, seriously, Baekhyun is absolutely adorable when he is too excited but he still need to grow up, Baekhyun opened his mouth again when kyungsoo just raised his brow and pursed his lips, gave no indication to try on baekhyun guess-what game. Still with the most bright smile that crossed his face, Baekhyun said "Kai asked me to be his boyfriend!!! Can you believe it kyunggie? His boyfriend!!"

A smile that had been secretly perched on the end of kyungsooo lips, never appeared, his eyes fell on the floor while secretly take a deep breath to calm himself. maybe he was too shocked or he just too confused, Baekhyun in the other hand was still jumping up and down, his hands already found it’s way onto kyungsoo hands, Swing it back and fort too excited to notice the change in his bestfriend's face.

After about 10 minutes that feels like forever, Kyungsoo finally managed to bring Baekhyun get into his house after his neighbor throws a weird look because Baekhyun kept blabbering about how gentle and romantic Kai is.

"Right after I said ‘yes I want to be his boyfriend’, he walked past my back then he hugged me from behind and said I love you, could you felt it? it was very romantic, his voice was soooo deep, I mean how y is that."

"I know, but two months Baek? you just know him for two months. You can’t figure out a person's true personalities with only two months." Kyungsoo finally give some respond to Baekhyun.

"I know, but you will feel it when you  meet your one." Baekhyun take kyungsoo hand when he didn’t give any response and just play with his fingers, "Kyunggie, I know you're worried about me, but I'm sure Kai is good person, you have to at least try to believe in him," Kyungsoo turned his head , Baekhyun held his hand more tightly. "Be happy for me, baby..."

"I Am,” Baekhyun gave him suspicious stares. “I am Baek. Now stop straring its creppy..."

Baekhyun throw himself to kyungsoo and hugged him tightly muttering i love you to him and Kyungsoo hugged him back, if his bestfriennd happy then he is happy. And now, they sit on the couch with a glass of Baekhyun favorite warm milk. Yes, there is always at least one pack of strawberry milk carton inside of kyungsoo frige, even he prefers chocolate than strawberries.

 

 

_

 

Baekhyun just bids his goodbye to Tao his seatmate at english class that will go to the cafeteria when he realized Kai was already standing at the end of his door class, with a little hesitantly Baekhyun walked over to Kai.

"hey"

uh, hai..?”

“are you going some where or...?”

"I uum, i’m going for lunch, i think."

" good..! me too, do you want to lunch together?”

“uhm.., Uh well, I_I don’t think so. I mean.., I usually eat with kyunggie_”

“kyunggie?”

“No, i mean Kyungsoo,he just my friend _well bestfriend actually since i know him for like uuh, forever  and he alwasy there for me even like 3 am in the morning and I can always talk to him or tell him absolutely anything and_ oh god,  i mean  I can’t leave kyungsoo to eat by himself.” Kai watches Baekhyun jumped up and down while blabbering and he doesn’t realize he is laughing until Baekhyun stop talking, pouting.

“I don’t make sense to you, right??"

Kai smiles and pinch the tip of baekhyun small nose, "C'mon it's just lunch, besides we've never had lunch together as a couple, right?"

OH.MY.GOD it is a lunch date, it is a D.A.T.E!! for his entire life there was never been a guy who dared to ask him out on a date, besides kyungsoo of course. Sure, he heard some of the guys and girls had a crush on him but none of them dare to take a step on him, they were too insecure of him because Baekhyun is known as the smartest guy in their school, and now Kai just ask him out on a date, on the first day after they were become a couple. Okay it’s just lunch. But still ! It’s date. OMG

“O Okay, let me text kyunggie i mean kyungsoo, and we can go”

Kai nodded, “Awesome.”

The walk to the cafeteria are so weird for both of them, a lot of students gave a curious look, it seems as captain of the basketball school team, Kai is quite popular. This doesn’t really help because their hands just kept bumped to each other every single times their arms swinging back and fort. Baekhyun should hold himself mentaly to just grab that hands and hold it. he was chewing her lower lip when he felt a large and warm hand on his hands. Baekhyun turned his head to see Kai smiling, showing his white teeth, all glowing.

"You know, you don’t need to be shy or hesitate to just hold your boyfriend hands?" Baekhyun jaw dropped low, he guaranteed that his cheeks is red as a tomato, "here we go, oh .. have you tried to eat a burger here?"

Baekhyun shook his head and looked around. He didn’t even realize that he was standing at the door of the cafeteria.

"Chesseburger is the most tasty here, you want to try it?" Kai said. Baekhyun just nodded. Kai told Baekhyun to just sit down first and offer him a help to order his meal, he just have to wait for five minutes before Kai appeared in front of him.

"Chesseburger with lots of fries, Hope you enjoy it puppy."

 

 

_

 

It has been almost one year Kai and Baekhyun relationship is already lasts. Everything went really well, they always eating lunch together, going to school together, sometimes Kai is picking Baekhyun to go to school together, go on a date every weekend. Baekhyun also introduced Kai to kyungsoo and Kyungsoo have to admit it that Kai was sweet. He's always doing a sweet things to Baekhyun. Kai naver forget to hold Baekhyun  hands when they walked down the street, he always hugging Baekhyun when he get cold from the night air while they were on their date, Kai would always kissing Baekhyun cheeks or lips when he pouts, and most off all is Kai love baekhyun little nose, he would pinch the tip of baekhyun small nose when he acts cute, which is a lot because Baekhyun is naturaly cute and adorable.

“Chessy cake ice cream for Baekhyun and me and chocholate sundae for Kyungsoo.” Kai said cheerfully. So They  were having an ice cream date that evening and because Baekhyun want Kyungsoo to be there, allthough the said boy already balked, but Baekhyun puppy eyes is more difficultely hard to be rejected.

“Wooo..” Baekhyun excitedly started to bouncing up and down on his chair. Kai smiles and pinch the tip of baekhyun small nose, “Hope you enjoy it puppy."

“You too Kai and Kyunggie too..”

Kai always doing a sweet things, but who can blame him, no one can resist baekhyun. Not even Kyungsoo. So Kyungsoo understand and he secretly smiled when he saw Baekhyun smiling even though he felt a stab in his chest.

 

 

 

_

 

That afternoon was pouring, the rain is fell really heavy outside when Kyungsoo heard a weak knock at the door of his house, who the hell came in the pouring rain. Lazily kyungsoo crawl out of the warm blankets and limped over to open the door.

“B_Baekhyun?”

His bestfriend stood trembling at the door, his clothes was soaking wet, his eyes was teary. Without saying a word Baekhyun stepped forward and hugged kyungsoo with the tears finally streamed down his cheeks, he hugged Baekhyun back and didn’t care about his clothes became wet. Kyungsoo Baekhyun back softly feel the absorbed water in the boy clothes.

As usual Kyungsoo finally managed to bring Baekhyun into his house after a neighbor throws a weird looks, it's just this time Baekhyun not bouncing and babbling happily but crying and fragile. Kyungsoo lend Baekhyun his sweaters and pants for changes. And now Baekhyun is sitting on the couch while Kyungsoo standing behind him, holding a towel and rushed the towel to baekhyun  wet hair trying to dry it out so Baekhyun wouldn’t catch a cold.

Baekhyun started to sob and cried loudly when he telling Kyungsoo what happened, he sobbed hard until Kyungsoo found it difficult to understand his words and he started coughing. Kyungsoo had to calm Baekhyun down so he didn’t choked on his own sobs.

"Kai is kissing someone else, I know him. I know him, he's on basketball team too, he is Kai friend. they are close but I don’t know if there was something between them, I ing don’t know .." Kyungsoo heart ached, Kai is cheating.

“its hurts kyunggie...” Kyungsoo pulled Baekhyun to his arms, there is nothing more painful than to see Baekhyun cry because of a broken heart, is more painful than the stab in his heart when he saw Kai pinched the tip of Baekhyun nose. Kai hurts Baekhyun. And from that moment, Kyungsoo never see Kai in the same way again.

Baekhyun asleep on kyungsoo lap who had been looking at him and ran his hands through his hair. they were on the couch with a glass of Baekhyun favorite warm milk. Yes, there is always at least one pack of strawberry milk carton inside of kyungsoo frige, even he prefers chocolate than strawberries.

 

 

_

 

"Baek .., would you be mad at me if I can’t drove you home later?" Kai looked Baekhyun a bit nervous.

"Uhm ... no, but why so sudden??"

"basketball, our coach want to give us some more hours of practice." Kai nervously put his hands behind his neck and glanced at Baekhyun who  without realizing started biting his lower lip,

"hey .., Don’t do that, it's going to hurt if you keep biting your lip," Kai said as he carressed baekhyun lower lip to make his lips apart of his teeth. "Come here, let me make pain in your lips go away." Kai said before putting his lips on Baekhyun upper lip for a few second, then slowly he distanced his face slightly away to see Baekhyun face, without being able to hold back anymore, he had raised his hand to caress Baekhyun face gently. And Baekhyun leaned closer until his forehead met with kai lips.

"I'll take you to the schooll gate or Kyungsoo class, if you want to go home with him." Kai murmured on Baekhyun forehead and Baekhyun swear he just wants to lay down like a baby in his mother womb mother and crying all out. The fact that hit him so hard is he could never hate Kai, Baekhyun could never be angry to Kai. Even  after he saw kai kissing someone else the other day. Baekhyun not even be able to ask his boyfriend when he saw Kai walked over and kissed the tip of his nose the next day at school. Just as simple as that, Baekhyun let it passed, Kai may not have a choice at that time except to kiss his friend. That thought was the reason that Baekhyun try to believe.

That afternoon Kai really appear in front of Baekhyun class, not to drive Baekhyun home, but to take him to Kyungsoo class because he choosing to go home with kyungsoo and truthfully Kai is relieved because kyungsoo will keep his company. They stood in front of Kyungsoo class and waiting for him to come out.

"Kyunggie ..." Baekhyun shouting low and waving his hand when Kyungsoo walked out of his class, a little surprised to see Baekhyun, the more surprised because Baekhyun fingers interlocked with kai fingers.

"Baekhyun .., what are you doing here with him​​?" Kyungsoo asked, his gaze directed straight to Kai.

"Hey .., You looks good Kyung”  Kai said and smiled politely at kyungsoo felling a bit intimidated by kyungsoo deathly glare.

“Well, you still looks like an .”

"Kyunggie!" Baekhyun hissed in a low pleading tone gripping into kyungsoo arm

Kai mouth hung open, a little shocked and offended by Kyungsoo answer. Seriously? Kai just wanted to say hello to Kyungsoo. What is wrong with this guy, Kai didn’t even remember he had a problem with Kyungsoo. In fact, their last meet is all fine, they eat ice cream together, what's wrong now?is he on PMS or something.

".. Okay, I get that a lot,"Kai said as he pulled out a small laugh he decided to just keep it cool and put on a friendly face, perhaps Kyungsoo is just joking. "I'll leave you two now. Baek send me a message when you get home, okay?" Baekhyun hastly nodded and removed his hand from Kai hands and make his way to kyungsoo arms who immediately pulled him to walk away from Kai.

"Baek!" Kai shouted when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is already several steps ahead. "Don’t bite your lip when I'm not with you." Then Kai waved and took a step backward and ran.

 

 

_

 

"I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!! YOU JUST LET IT PASSED, JUST LIKE THAT!!" Kyungsoo shouted when he know that Baekhyun did nothing nor even ask about the incident of Kai affair.

"Kyunggie .., I just feel that I don’t really need to get mad at him"

"Sure you don’t need to be mad, but at least, you need to ask for the sake of reason Baek!!"

“Baby, you should stop yelling.”

“don’t change the subject baek!”

Baekhyun sighed, "I'm sure kai had the right reason to do it."

Kyungsoo glanced with disbelieve looks to Baekhyun, "Oh yeah? And what is the reason?"

Baekhyun didn’t answer, he linked his fingers for a few seconds to play with it and took a deep breath then looked up with his teary eyes, "Maybe I'm not good enough for Kai, I have many flaws, Kyungsoo just look at me, I mean I_"

“Baek..”

“i’m short, i don’t have a good muscles, my hair is always mess and you're the one who always tidied it_

“Baek..”

“I’m not handsome, I’m just one of a disgusting dork and_”

“OKAY BAEK! STOP!! Damn it!” Kyungsoo throw the TV remote who had been silently sat on the table, he threw his body on the couch. Baekhyun burying his face into his hands and sobbed. And Kyungsoo hated himself for yelled at Baekhyun, Kyungsoo always know that Baekhyun scared of being yelled at.

“Kyungsoo .. I'm sorry I'm sorry, don’t be mad at me. I didn’t mean to make you angry, I swear kyungsoo," Baekhyun said between his sidelines sobs

"I’m the one who should apologize, I didn’t mean to do that, I'm sorry I yelled, but please don’t be stupid Baek, no body is perfect.” Kyungsoo raise his hands to grab Baekhyun face, gently wiping the tears away on baekhyun cheeks,

" You are a human being Baek, We’re An imperfect human being who is not made to look like a doll." Kyungsoo carresly following the trace of tears on baekhyun cheeks,

“You are such an idiot baby!” he playfully pinched both of baekhyun cheeks

"I'm not!" Baekhyun pouted still holding his red cheeks . kyungsoo just chuckled in return

"Come here .., you need a hug." Kyungsoo opened his arms wide, and Baekhyun gladly throw himself into Kyungsoo arms.

That evening they end up sitting on kyungsoo couch with a glass of Baekhyun favorite warm milk. Yes, there is always at least one pack of strawberry milk carton inside of kyungsoo frige, even he prefers chocolate than strawberries.

 

 

_

 

Day by day, Kai is rarely drove Baekhyun home or just dropping Baekhyun to Kyungsoo class. So many questions ran in and out Baekhyun mind but he don't ask why, he just keep on smiliing to the tanned boy.

 

 

_

 

Another day for Baekhyun to caught Kai kissing someone else.

This time Baekhyun is crying and felt a surge of anger in his chest. He was intended to ask Kai. Baekhyun wait for Kai who was still practising for an up coming basketball game. He found himself standing in front of the school gates, he already biting his lip, trying to hold back his tears and his hands trembling like mad. Son of a , How can Kai have a heart do this to him.

"Baek?" Kai as usual kai walked over , in a second Kai was sstood beside him and kissed the tip of his nose. Don’t even notice the tears that ready to fell from Baekhyun small eyes. "Sorry for making you wait."

And just as simple as that, Baekhyuns defense floating down. All the anger disapeared somewhere when Kai kissed his head. Baekhyun once again tried to bite his lip to keep him from crying and Kai sighed, "did I've told you about bitting your lips, it’s going to be hurt if you keep biting your lip." Kai raised his hand to caress Baekhyun lips before put his lips on Baekhyun wet lips.

"There .., it doesn’t hurt anymore, right?"

Baekhyun smiled and  nodded slowly.

"Stop acting cute, or I'll eat your face" Kai said pinching the tip of Baekhyun nose, one of Kai sweet behavior that Baekhyun used to love so much.

Once again, he just let it passed.

 

 

_

 

It's been almost two years Kai and Baekhyun relationship lasts. And Everything is not as sweet as their first run, they've rarely had lunch together, came home together from school become a rare occasional, Kai stop to pick Baekhyun to go to school together,  they still go out on date every weekend but is not as romantic as before. Kai stopped doing sweet things to Baekhyun.

 

 

_

 

Too many rumors began to spread around him, Kai cheat behind his back. Kai do this, Kai do that. And Baekhyun once again just shrug it off. Sometime he can’t help but reply, defending his boyfriend if there is some friends talked about this subject and getting too much, Baekhyun once snapped at Tao because he spilled too much bad thing about Kai, but he did own up to it. And Kyungsoo always gave him a sad look everytimes that happens. one of Kyungsoo behavior that Baekhyun hate so much. Not to mention, Kai never give him some clear explanation  about the rumors and as always Baekhyun is too insecure to ask.

 

 

_

 

it was after school when Kai ran towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the parking lot, a second later Kai was standing in front of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, who had thrown his gaze aside.

"Baek, do you want to go home with me?" Kai asked when his breathing had returned to normal

"Uh .., I_"

"No.." Kyungsoo cut Baekhyun sentence, "As you can see, he's going home with me."

“I know, but I need to talk to you, Baek.” Kai said more to Baekhyun completly ignoring kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo want to say thanks to God, because unexpectedly Baekhyun finally shook his head, for the ing first time Byun Baekhyun finnally shook his head to Kai allthough his eyes were glassy.

Kai gasp. “Baek.., We need to talk. We rarely get along lately.”

“No, i can’t.”

Hearing Baekhyun voice for the first time after a few days, making Kai knees buckled and for a few second he forgot why he came to Baekhyun in the first place, but then he can’t control his emotion when he saw baekhyun hand circling on kyungsoo arms, he pulled Baekhyun a bid rough and said, "NO, I’m not going to let you go until you talk to me, goddamnit!" Baekhyun weakly tried to free his hand from Kai grip, "Baek, please ... just talk to me okay," he pleaded again.

“Dude, he doesn’t want to talk to you. Just leave him alone,” Kyungsoo said and suddenly he was  standing in between him and Baekhyun.

“This is between him and me, so just stay the hell out of this!” Kai snapped

Kyungsoo seem to be offended because of Kai sudden snaps, but he didn’t speak again trying to control himself.

"Go away Kai." Baekhun suddenly talk

"I really really need to talk to you Baek," Kai know he sound like whining but he doesn’t care. Not  now.

"We are done Kai, I'm sorry," Baekhyun opened the car door and immediately sit down and shut the door, kai instantly trying to grab the handle, but to no avail. Such as surprise, Baekhyun already locked the door and quietly sobbed.

“Open the door, Baek.” Kai said tapping the door.

“Baek, Open the door! I swear for gods sake I will tear this door if you don’t open the door. Get out and talk to me here." Kai said as he tapped the car window hard enough and Kai was responded by  silence and he really don’t know what to do know. With a full of dissapointment and regrets, he punched the car window. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!"

Kai suddenly got pushed to the side, Kyungsoo  standing in front of him trying to covered the window. His face was red with anger. "Can’t you understand? He doesn’t want to talk to you!" Kyungsoo shouted.

“I SAID STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS! DON’T BE SUH AN !!” kai walked over to kyungsoo trying to push him aside

“OH YOU’RE AN !!”

Kai sighed deeply, trying to control his emotions. "Just tell me, what happened to him? Why he doesn’t want to talk to me?"

Kyungsoo smiled bitterly, “Oh, I don’t know Kai. I’m not his boyfriend who has been spending so much time with.”

This time Kyungsoo sarcastic words makes him wondering, Kai knows he's a jerk, he's cheating behind Baekhyun back, but he love Baekhyun the most. No matter how many girls and guys are milling in and out of his life before and after he met Baekhyun, he loves Baekhyun the most. Does it count?

Kai rubbed his face in frustration, looked at the car that bringing Baekhyun away from him.

 

 

_

 

Kai came to Kyungsoo house latter that night when baekhyun parents tell him that Baekhyun is stay to sleep over at kyungsoo house. Baekhyun eyes widened when he saw Kai in the front door, his mouth opened and closed a few times. Kyungsoo followed behind, then the same response imprinted on his face.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun hissed

“I’m looking for you”

Baekhyun eyes falling down to the floor, Kyungsoo crossed his hand and said, "okay, you've met Baekhyun, you can go now."

Kai stared at  Kyungsoo, frowning.  Kyungsoo coldness start to making him pissed-off, not to mention he always prevent him to met Baekhyun.

"Just like the last time I told you, I need to talk to you, baek. Please "

For a while they just stopped talking, Actually what baekhyun want to do is crying and pressed the rewind button so he doesn’t need to fall in love with Kai, or maybe they do need to talk, maybe they will end up better if they talk.

"Okay, we will talk, not here, we'll be out in a minute." Baekhyun said broke the silence and then rushed inside to take his jacket. Kyungsoo trailing behind him asking if he was sure and Baekhyun assured him that he was sure, and he'll be fine.

 

 

_

 

They decided to talk on the side of the park around kyungsoo residential house area, during a trip to the park, Kai keep glancing at Baekhyun, trying to understand what is in Baekhyun mind, but Baekhyun just kept refused to look at him. They didn’t speak again until they reached the park and sat down on one of a big bench at the side of the park.

“lets broke up, Kai.”

“I won’t, I can’t.” Kai firmly refused

“and why can’t?

"Because I still love you, okay?! And I'm sure you also have the same feeling to me. "Baekhyun turned his head to the side, he titled his head and staring at kai, trying to decide what his next step.

“you can’t love me Kai. You should just leave me alone.”

“NO! i can, . I love you. I do! I still do!” Kai know that his straight confession might scared Baekhyun, but it. he wouldn’t take it back, maybe if Baekhyun know his true feelings, Baekhyun will not leave him.

“Don’t screw me, Kai”

“Okay, I'll leave you alone, if you can say that you doesn’t love me anymore. Staring straight into my eyes."

Baekhyun eyes widened, his mouth was hang opened  and closed a few times for the second time that night. But not a single word that comes out of his mouth.

"Just as I thought," and without another permission he pulled Baekhyun shoulders and kissed his lips and shut Baekhyun body in his arms. He was grateful for how small baekhyun body is that he could pin him in his arms.

Baekhyun tried to pull away from the kiss, but Kai just tightened his arms and kissed him deeply. When Baekhyun raised a hand to his chest to push him, Kai hands found his way to moving at Baekhyun soft hair,  he grabbed his hair, not hard. But enough to make a Baekhyun realized who dominate this kiss. And for a minutes the just kiss each other lips.

Slowly he take his face away from Baekhyun to look at him, Baekhyun looked surprised. His eyes look twice big from normal and Baekhyun is looking at him. Kai Heart beat is dum-dum like a mad and Kai hadn’t known that he was having problems to controlling his libido. without being able to hold back anymore, kai raised his hand to caress Baekhyun face softly. And Baekhyun leaned closer until his forehead met with Kai lips.

“You’re mine.”

“Not anymore Kai, I’m sorry i can’t...”

“Baekhyun, please..” Kai pleaded

“you know Kai, I can’t say that I don’t love you anymore, but I also can’t kept standing alone in this relationship while you're kissing another guy behind my back. A relationship can only work if the two of them is trying,” sighed Baekhyun

“I’m sorry baek, Lets try _”

“One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder. I’ve tried kai, I swear I have, but you just let go. You make the same mistake, over and over again. I act like I don't care, but deep down I swear it kills me.” Baekhyun sighed, this time deeper, his voice started to tremble.

“So this time i won't even try.  maybe I have to choose to walk away this time.”

"No. .. No. baek_" Kai looked up began to panic

“Maybe someday I'll try again but not tonight. i guess i’m to tired to try.”  Baekhyun stood up and cupped Kai face.

"I will always love you, no matter what happens." Baekhyun kissed Kai forehead. Then his  heels

"Baek please .., I_"

But before he finished his sentence, Bekhyun was already walked away to leave him. Without his knowing it the tears started flowing down his cheeks.

Baekhyun walked back to Kyungsoo house, alone. there is this such an uncomfortable feeling  hanging in his chest, he was sad to leave Kai. But tonight he really been sincere to let go of it. His lips started to tremble, tears silently falling. he stopped walking for a moment to pull out a small sob.

 

 

_

 

He hastily whipped his baby tears that ready falling from his eyes, when kyungsoo house appear in his sight, one again he took a deep breath, patting his cheek a several times. then put a small smile at the corner of his lips. he doesn’t want to make kyungsoo worry about him. Then he started to walk again.

“You need a hug Baby?” Baekhyun turned his head to the sources of the sound when he is about to reach the door handle, he don’t even notice kyungsoo sitting on the edge of the house, waiting for him to go home. he does need a hug and Kyungsoo always give him the best hug.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t know. Waiting i guess.”

For the next few seconds Baekhyun just stood there smilling and staring at kyungsoo

"Okay, it started creepy now and my arm kinda hurt too, if you don’t need a hug I will close my arm now."

Baekhyun chuckled and make his way to hugged Kyungsoo, Baekhyun learn one more thing tonight that he couldn’t hide anything from Kyungsoo, and as he snuggled closer into kyungsoo neck he release his uncomfortable feeling  that had been hanging on his chest since he leave kai at the park. Kyungsoo ran his fingers to baekhyun’s hair. He was right when he said that baekhyun was crying, because he really is. He carefully lift baekhyun face and wiped his tears

“why are you crying again? Did Kai hurt you.”

Baekhyun shook his head,“No, i’m not crying because of him, i’m crying because you always called me creepy..”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “you such an idiot baby..”  he pulled baekhyun closer and gently pressed a kiss on his bestfriend forehead. “but I love my idiot baby bestfriend.”

After about 10 minutes that feels like forever, Kyungsoo finally managed to bring Baekhyun get into his house after his neighbor throws a weird look because they kept laughing and hugging each other. they throw their body to Kyungsoo comfy couch. a glass of Baekhyun favorite warm milk was already there. Yes, there is always at least one pack of strawberry milk carton inside of kyungsoo frige, even he prefers chocolate than strawberries.

 

 


 

what a crap. ;_;