Chapter 1

Love-Hate relationship
"ing dumb... Suga is so dumb" "Watch your mouth,Park ing Jimin." "Dumbest hyung ever" "Shut your ing mouth or I will make you shut up" "Whatever" Jimin murmurs a few words such as "dumb Suga" and "" before he goes into his room. "Dumb Jimin" Suga rolled his eyes, and goes into his room.

Suga always bullied Jimin but this time Jimin was really mad. He felt guilty but his egoness win over his guilty feelings. He feel sorry to the younger but he can't control himself. He like the younger,a lot but being someone that particularly selfish and cold-hearted,he end up being hated by Jimin.

====================================

"Yoongi ah~" Jin stared at the rapper that laying on his bed with face buried in his pillow. "mmm?" Suga hummed in response. "Why do you fight with our little Jiminnie? You know he's fragile,right?" Jin said it with a soothing voice.

"Because I like him....I end up hurting him though...I didnt mean to do that." Suga looked up to Jin with red swollen eyes. "No matter how hard I try,my ego will always win. I love Jimin but I'm a coward. I'm scared of rejection.. He always play with that maknae and call the maknae is his...It's hurt because...I want to have Jimin on my own...I...I..." Jin hugged the rapper and wiped Suga's tears that keep wetting his cheeks. "Yoongi yah...You such a good person..Hyung will think of a way. Take a nap first. You look awful." Suga just nodded as he curl himself to a ball. Jin smiled,covering Suga with blanket. He slowly walks out from the room and search for other members except Jimin.

====================================

"Guys,we need to help Jimin and Suga" Jin smiled as he look at each members. "Erhh,what should we do?" V looked at him with a blank face. "It's easy baby Tae...Lets leave them both alone for a few hours." Jin exclaimed happily as he smiled again. "mmm,its easy but don't call my Tae a baby." Jungkook pouted cutely. "Sure sweetie Kookie. Okay so anyone's in?" "I'M IN!" Everyone answer in one time. "Let's start our plan!"

====================================

The other members secretly changed their clothes and go out when Jimin in the bathroom and Suga still sleeping. They closed the door and locked it from outside,taking all the spare keys with them. Before they go out,they put a note on Jimin's bed.

"Been left with Suga hyung?" Jimin read again the note.

"Jiminnie~~

Me and the others going out. Have fun with Suga.

XOXO

Jin"

"What were they thinking? Have fun with Suga hyung? What a stupid nonsense." Jimin pouted and he don't realised Suga in front of his door. "Stupid nonsense,huh?" Suga looked at Jimin with a smirk on his face. "You can go out if you want. Let me stay at this dorm alone." Suga leaned on the door and stare at Jimin. Jimin still half ( he just take a bath xD). "What are you looking at,hyung?" Jimin felt Suga staring at him and his cheeks flushed to red. "You" Yoongi pointed at Jimin and gesture a circles around Jimin's body. "Oh ,get out,you ing ert."

"I'm not a ing ert...and to be honest, we can't go out either. The members locked us from the outside." Suga take one step closer to Jimin,with his smirk still on his face. "What....?" Jimin looked down as Suga keep taking a step closer. "We are stuck together." Suga lifted Jimin's chin. "Why us?"

"I don't know and they're annoying. They take my phone." Suga look at Jimin that already red like tomato. "and my--" "They take it too." Suga ruffles Jimin's hair. It's been Suga's dream to touch Jimin,being so close to him and maybe kiss him too. He should thank Jin later. "so hyung....I need to wear my clothes..." "oh..yeah...sorry." Suga awkwardly smile and get out from Jimin's room.

Suga lay on the couch in living room and watch tv. "Uh,hyung? " Jimin popped out to the living room and sit on Suga's legs. "Yes?" Suga looked at Jimin lovingly. "Why you always bully me?" Jimin looked at Suga innocently as he bite his lips. Suga really wanna bite and that "Hyuuung" Jimin shake him. "Because I like you." Suga pulled Jimin into a hug. "I like you a lot."

"I hate you hyung." Unknowingly,some tears already rolling down from Jimin's eyes. "Why are you crying? " Suga started to panicked as he slowly wiped tears from Jimin's cheeks. "I... like ....you but...." Jimin continud sobbing as he buries his face on Suga's chest. "You...always bullied me...and it's hurt..."

"Jimin..."

"I thought you hate me...."

"Jimin,date me"

"I'm so dumb,hyung. Wait what?"

Suga cupped Jimin's cheeks and lean closer. "Guys,we are back..." Jin entered the house and "Guys,let's go out again."

Bad timimg...Damn..Suga rubbed his nape and look at Jimin that blyshing furiously. Next time..yeah next time,he will kiss Jimin.

====================================

A/N: FINALLY DONE OTL Im so busy with school *sobs* This fic inspired from BTS Profiles. Jimin say he dislike Suga...so yeah xD Enjoy!