[BamBam]Go Out With Me

۰•●The Archive: Completed OneShots & Drabbles Feat. GOT7●•۰
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Go Out With me ft. BamBam & You

Yoo Ae Ree peeked out of the girls bathroom toward the hallway to make sure it was clear before she quickly runs out and head toward the door.

For over a month now BamBam—the school’s resident hottie and her best friend since childhood—has been bugging her to go out on a date with him and Ae Ree has done her best to avoid him.

Everyone might see that pretty smile of his and think that he was hot stuff and if the rest of the school knew that he had been after her, half of the female population would tell her she was crazy for turning him down while the other half will probably make her life a living hell out of jealousy.

There will be others who would be envious of his attention but Ae Ree snorts at the thought.  She wish she could tell them to take him.  They didn’t know just how annoying he was.  They haven’t seen the way he drools in his sleep or the way he gorge himself when he eats.

But Ae Ree has because they’ve been neighbors since childhood and they were always friends until a month ago and it seemed to her that all of a sudden he changed.  

They were eating a bowl of ramyun together and as she fought to get some of the ramyun before he finished it all, he suddenly turned toward her and simply said, “We should date.”

Just like that.

So after Ae Ree recovered from choking on the ramyun she laughed at his ridiculous joke but she soon realized that she was the only one laughing and since then he’s been different toward her. 

For example, the very next day she had found him waiting in front of her house so they could walk to school together. 

That like… never happened before. 

Usually Ae Ree had to go to his house and literally kick his so he could get up and get ready or they’d be late. 

Then he insisted on carrying her bag and Ae Ree had been so weird out by the whole experience that she literally ran away from him and it seemed she had been running away from him ever since. 

When she was satisfied that the hallway was clear and that no one else seemed to be left in school anymore she quickly dashed out of the bathroom and bolted toward the door.  She turned behind her to check just to be sure because yesterday she had almost made it to the door before BamBam grabbed her from the back.

Satisfied that he wasn’t following her she began to relax and smiled as she turned around to the front just to do a face plant on what seemed like wall and she put out her arms and grabbed on, hoping to keep from falling on her but a pair of hands reached out and grabbed her. 

Her eyes widened when she realized that it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter