PinkFinite Amusement Park Part 1

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
vale0994 request for Woorong and Homi BAPbelike request for Myungeun and Woorong koala_panda request for Myungeun alicia5699 request for Woorong kiki_koko request for Myungeun myungsenpai request for Myungeun Woorong and Yeolkyung

Myungsoo: Naeun, you look so pretty today.

Naeun: And you so handsome today too. *Naeun hit L shoulder a few time* Why do you alway wear nice clothes and trying to be more and more handsome.

Myungsoo: *smile and hold Naeun hand* I am always handsome.

Naeun: Yea yea you are so no need to make you more handsome everyday.

Myungsoo: Jealous? Jealous other girls might keep staring at me?

Naeun: No, I am not jealous.

Myungsoo: Honey, just admit it, I can see from your eye that you are jealous when other staring at me and wishper that I am handsome.

Naeun: Aish don't call me honey, Kim Myungsoo. Awww okay, I admit that I am jealous.

L smile and hug her tight and didn't let her go. "Naeun, stay with you always make me smile all the time and I feel more happy than before." Myungsoo say. L keep hugging Naeun and didn't let go of her so Naeun bite his shoulder and smile.

Myungsoo: Ahhh, ouch. What was that for?

Naeun: I can't breath hehe, sorry oppa. *acting cute to L*

Myungsoo: *Pinch both naeun cheek* Stop acting cute and lets somewhere

Naeun: I can't go oppa, if we go, we have to go together with your friends and my friends too.

Myungsoo: Sure, I will go ask my friends and you go ask your friend. Lets go hangout together.

Naeun nod and walk to find her friends and so do Myungsoo too. Naeun walk and saw all her friends talking beside the locker and go ask them.

Naeun: Hey girl! Lets go somewhere okay? Want?

Apink: Yes lets go and have fun.

Naeun: Wait for me outside and let me go find Chorong unnie first, nae?

They all nod and leave Naeun alone so she go and find Chorong. She walk to Chorong class and see Woohyun come out of the class and see Chorong head laying on her desking looking at the window. Woohyun walk away pass Naeun and she walk inside to go talk with Chorong:

Naeun: Unnie, unnie?

Chorong: Oh, Naeun. What it is?

Naeun: What wrong with you unnie?

Chorong: Nothing, I am just tired so I am just resting in class since everyone out so I can have some time to sleep peacefully.

Naeun: Will, unnie if you don't mind, want to go somewhere and have fun with other?

Chorong: Sure, when are we going?

Naeun: Now unnie, they are waiting for us outside.

They both walk out the classroom and went outside. When they both were outside, Naeun already see that they all already there and so do infinite too. When Chorong see Woohyun, she stop walking and looking at infinite.

Naeun: Unnie, what wrong?

Chorong: I think I can't go.

Naeun: Please, I know you don't like that guy over there but lets go have fun and forget him nae unnie?

Chorong: *sigh* okay fine.

Naeun: Let go over there unnie.

Chorong: Wait. Hoya! *Chorong shout*

Hoya: What it is Chorong?

Chorong: Lets hang out together with them?

Hoya: Will I...

Chorong went closer to Hoya and whisper to him. "If you don't go, I will tell your secert to everyone that you like Bomi." Chorong whisper and smile to Hoya. Woohyun look at them both with a jealous face and he got even more jealous when when Chorong hold his hand and walk toward them.

Myungsoo: Look like we all even, let go somewhere that is fun.

Naeun: Let go to the amusement park. It's going to be fun.

Myungsoo: But we need to choose PARTNER too.

Chorong: What? We going to choose our partner?

Naeun: Nope unnie, we going to our name on a piece of paper and put on this hat, the boy going to pick and which name they got, we going to be with them.

All apink write their name on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. Sunggyu grab a piece of paper and hold it, next Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, L, Woohyun and finally Hoya grab the last paper on the hat. 

Myungsoo: Now the girl have to turn back and the guy have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter