I'm hungry

When you're craving everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im now over 6 months pregnant and you can, very obviously, see my stomach. Lately I've been getting odd cravings but I never told Jiho about them. I simply didn't want to bother him.

But for some reason, my cravings were stronger today. I didn't know whether to tell him or just push the cravings away.

In the end I decided to tell him. 

"Jiho oppa!" I shouted from the living room. He immediately ran over and smiled at me. "Woo Jiho at your service, ma'am" I giggled at his voice. "Jiho, I'm craving stuff.." He sat down next to me and grabbed a note pad. "Tell me what you want, baby girl" I grinned and began speaking without holding back.

Once I was done I looked over at the note pad and noticed more than half of the page was full. "Uhm.. if that's too much food then you don't have to buy all of it." I said lightly.  Jiho just laughed and stood up. "Babe, I told you that I would buy you whatever you wanted, right?" I nodded slowly. "Then I'll be right back" He said and grabbed his coat.

"I'll try to be quick" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you oppa!" He ruffled my hair and walked out the door.

~

Half an hour passed by and I was getting a little worried. How many stores did he go to? Was he alright?

But for now all I could do was sit on the couch and wait for his arrival.

~

An hour and a half passed by and I was worried to my stomach, literally. The baby wouldn't stop kicking and fussing around. I sighed and tried to sit down. I began singing and I could tell the baby was calming down while I rubbed my stomach.

After I was done I grabbed my phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter