Half Girl/ Half Boy

Preppy Girls VS y Boys

Nina's POV: "The school sounds cheesy." I mumbled flatly, not to amused by how this school sounds." I mumbled flatly. I swung back and forth on the swing set, the chains squeaking loudly as I swung in then out. The bright sunlight blew through my short black hair, and everytime I swung in wards, my hair covered my face.  A boy was standing in front of me with his hands on his sides, and his dark black bangs were in his face and he had different colors in his hair. He rolled his eyes and made a girly pose, his hip sticking out. "Nina, Will you just please give it a try?" He asked in pure annoyance. I skirted to a halt, making dark brown moltach fly everywhere. "I want to go to a normal school that actually sounds amusing." I said with a sweet and innocent smile. He sighed and sat down in front of me on the wet and brown molach, throwing pieces over his shoulder. It was just me and him in the small and smug park. Abandoned park eqiupment was scattered everywhere. From brigthly colored monkey bars to rusty Teeter-Toters. It has been about a month since me and my sister has moved here. I don't care much about New York, but I'm stuck here for a while. "Your sister is the nicer one....I might as well talk to her about this." He grumbled before looking away from me. I looked at him and glared at him through my jet black bangs. "Are you serious?" I growled, clenching my teeth. He smirked as there was a gentle voice drifting towards me in the wind. "Here she comes." He said before jogging towards her. "No! Hope, Don't listen!" I yowled leaping up out of the swing seat. A pretty girl looked up at us, her attentioned flickered up at us. She smiled before waving sweetly, her beautiful face showing. My sister is cute.

                     She brushed her long black straight hair out of her face and screamed as me and Key both raced to her. I tackled her on the ground, ignoring the painful impact. She grunted and looked up at me, before struggling to get loose. "What the heck, Nina!" She shouted, fear gleaming in her dark blue eyes. Key grabbed her hand and yanked her on her feet quickly. "Don't agree to this." I begged, standing directly in front of Key before he could speak. He shoved me to the side before standing in front of her. "Want to go to my school?" He asked sweetly, using a different approach then he did with me. She went wide eyed and pulled up her tank top strap. She looked at me, then to him. "I guess. But I think dad already enrolled us in your school." She said softly, her voice soft and gentle as usual. I gasped, and I felt my heart stop in my chest. "I heard rumours in that school that a boy was attacked! Attacked, Hope, attacked!" I yowled, before grabbing her shoulders and shaking her. She looked at me before giggling, even though her eyes were looking at me like I was crazy. He better not have...I will seriously hurt him. As if seeing my fusteration, she shrugged. "It can't be to bad, right?" She asked sweetly. I let my head hang down, letting my black bangs fall in my face. Preppy people...I can't stand them. Before I could say anything else, I heard the honking of the car. I looked up to see a black jeep across the street. A was only a speck in the distance, but I could see him waving his hand above his head. "Nina! Hope! Come here!" He yelled loudly. I sighed.

                          I groaned and waved goodbye to Key before jogging across the huge park towards him. I heard Hope panting from behind me, struggling to keep up. I jogged across the road, screaming as cars honked loudly at me. I finally reached the black jeep, smiling hugely. My dad was stunned with pure shock as he looked at me, both of his hands pressed firmly against his cheeks. "Seriously? You could have gotten hit." He scolded before I grabbed the hot handel of the car and sliding in the back seat. "Iv'e done it before." I said flatly. Hope smiled sweetly and slid in beside me, buckling in. He fixed his small smudged review mirror and looked at me. "So, Iv'e signed you guys up for a school." He said as we began to move. I gulped, exchanging a worried look with Hope. "Really? What's it called...?" Hope said before giving a shaky laugh. "Naro Academy. I heard it's a good school." He said with a sweet smile. Before I could object, her turned the corner and there was a huge school that was seperated into a huge compess. "Dad..." I said as we turned into the parking lot. "It's open house today, and your already enrolled." He said before parking between to perfect straight yellow lines. I felt like the air was knocked out of my chest, and I closed my eyes tightly. Oh god... I must be dreaming. We both climbed out, and Hope fixed her hair quickly. The school was huge and two other buildings were connected to it, and there was big fancy windows alined on every floor. "Dang...This is like a rich kid school." I said with a slight smile. Not to bad I guess.

                   "Smiles girls. I'm talking about you, Nina." My father said making me roll my eyes. We both walked inside the huge school and I gasped loudly at what I saw. Even Hope seemed shocked at the sight in the school. Girls were dressed in black purple uniforms, and their skirts seemed really low cut. There was fancy golden carvings in the walls and their was a diamond shaduleer hanging from the ceiling. The hallways were wide and sunlight drifted in through the wide windows. "Dang..." Hope said in pure amazement. "You girls go wander around while I talk to these teachers." He said rubbing his short black hair, that was perfectly covered in hair spray. Without another word, I grabbed Hope's hand and pulled her towards a huge hallway that stretched onto the left. Students of all genders and sizes were walking around, some seemed bored by the scenery. "I feel like we don't fit around here." Hope whispered from beside me, clinging onto my arm as people shoved their way past us. I laughed sarcastically, making her look at me in slight confusion. I grunted as I bumped into somebody, and I rubbed my aching forehead. "Hey watch it!" I growled, snapping. I went wide eyed as a boy spun around and faced me. He was taller then me, and he had perfect blonde hair and bangs that swooped in his light grey eyes slightly. "Who do you think your talking to, princess?" He growled, facing me slowly. I felt my mouth fall open slightly. He's...Cute. Four other boys appeared behind him, and they observed us both curiously. "I think their new..." A boy said with a laugh. 

                                 Hope's POV: Who are these boys? I ducked down even further behind Nina, not knowing what to think or do. "They are super cute." A boy with dark brown hair with flippy bangs with blonde in them said. "Don't touch me. You guys probably fap." Nina growled, jerking away from him violently. I went wide and covered my mouth, feeling giggles escaping my mouth. The blonde hair boy glared at her intensely, and I was scared he was going to smack her. "Excuse me? Do you want to find out, princess?" He growled, flipping his blonde bangs out of his eyes. Nina backed up slowly, holding her hands up as if she was getting ready to Karate chop them. "Seriously? We can so take you down." Another boy with dark black hair and flippy black bangs said with a slight smirk. Nina's only reply was to flash her middle finger up at them. I squealed and leaped up in front of her. "I'm sorry, don't mind my sister." I said, feeling my face flash three shades of red. The boy that looked really sweet with light gray hair and slight black in it laughed loudly, his head flung backwards. "This girl is awesome." He said, tugging down on his beanie. "How about we teach these girls a lesson?" The lead boy with flippy blonde bangs said with a slight smirk. I went wide eyed as they all started to enclose around us. "W-What? I did nothing wrong!" I squealed, my voice going all squeaky. We both were pressed against a thick white wall, the fancy carvings right behind us. They all had evil smirks as they stood around us. "Seriously Hiroto?" The sweet looking boy said flatly. 

              Nina screamed as he lunged foreword, grabbing her arms. He shoved them behind her back, when another boy wearing a black hat on side ways, his long black bangs hanging out loosely. "Max, your to nice." The one named Jung Kook teased. Nina struggled to get loose, kicking her feet and wiggling around widely. Hiroto slammed her against the wall before slowly grabbing her short black skirt. "Apologize." He growled, a slight smirk across his face. "Never." She growled. Max laughed and shook his head slowly, before taking a step foreword. "Are you seriously going to pants a girl?" He asked, his light gray bangs falling in his perfect face. Nina looked at Max beggingly, and he just simply shrugged. Hiroto smirked before tugging down, making her skirt down. She screamed loudly, her bright pink under wear exposed. "Your all dead!" She screamed as she pulled free from Jung Kook. Hiroto stood further away from her, hidding behind Max. "You have really fine, soft skin." He snickered, peaking his head over his shoulder. Nina's face flushed bright red, and she charged at him. "Get the other one!" Hiroto said before pointing at me, making my heart sink. "No!" I screamed before running in the oppisite direction. I heard laughter, and the thudding of shoes behind me on the tile floor. I got to get away from them...This school is crazy, and it's not even the first day yet! Where is dad?! "Dad!" I shouted. I looked around widely, and students jumped out of the way while saying mean comments as I passed them. I went wide eyed as my foot caught my other. 

                          A second later, I came plumeting towards the clean white tile floor. My reflection revealed my horror strucken face as I realized I knew what was going to happen next. I grunted in pain as my whole body crashed on full force. I spun around so that I didn't land on my face, but it still hurt as much. I grunted as more weight slammed down on me, making my whole body ache. I moaned in pain, slowly opening my eyes. My vision was slightly blurry, and it took a while for them to adjust because of the strong impact.  "Wow, this floor is exactly super soft." A muffled voice said. I lifted my aching head up and felt my body power up for a loud scream. The boy named Baro had his face directly on my s. He lifted them up slowly and went wide eyed, his face turning three shades of red. I looked up to see BamBam smiling down at him. He leaned down, one hand on his knee. I squealed as he d my before giving a thumbs up. "Yup, it's s." He said before helping him up. I jumped to my feet before spinning around and running off. Are you serious?! I do not want to go to a school like this. I struggled to make myself run faster, not caring who I could run into. The heat was finally starting to drain my from face, but I still couldn't help but blush. Both of them...Touched my . I grunted as I flew backwards, crashing onto the ground but first. "There you are!" The familair voice of my sister blurted out. She was standing in front of me, her hands covering her exposed, bright pink bra. "Where...Is your shirt?" I asked, blinking in pure confusion.

                     She glared and grinnded her teeth together. A second later, there was loud laughing and there was shadows falling across the tile floor. "Hey!" A voice shouted, but it wasn't a boy. We both looked over and Nina sighed. "Great...Now I'm going to made fun of by some girls." She grumbled before slowly rolling her eyes. A group of super pretty girls walked towards us slowly. One of the girls didn't even looked like a girl at all... She had short brown hair and bangs that swooped in her light blue eyes. "I believe this is yours.." She laughed, even her voice sounding like a boy. Nina's face turned bright red again, but her long black bangs covered her light blue eyes that was probably filled with embarrassement. "Did you have a seven-some with those mutts?" A girl with long blonde hair said, her black eye liner perfectly visible. I gulped and held my hands up in surrenduer. "Never. Ever. No." Nina grumbled as she struggled to find the wholes as she blindly filled her way as she slipped on her shirt. They all giggled, and looked at us with amusement. "Your new here, aren't you?" A girl with straight, long brown hair and a innocent looking face said with a slight smile. We both looked at each other and nodded. "I hate those no good... , two faced-" The blonde hair spat, flipping her blonde bangs. The boyish girl gave a shaky laugh before slapping her hands over the girls mouth. "Don't mind CL here. She's just...Moody." She said with a nervous laugh. I forced a shaky smile and laugh as well. "You guys should really be models or something." She said.

                                  Nina's POV: "Wow, thanks!" Hope said before flipping her bangs to the side. I forced a smile and a shaky laugh. Seriously? These girls must have something evil planned. I listened to them all introduce themselves, and I pretended to be paying attention. I think this school won't be so bad if they didn't have such mean students in here. "Right, Nina?" Hope asked, snapping me back to reality. I looked up from the white tile floor to realize that they were all looking at me. Amber laughed and wrapped her arm around my neck. "I like this girl." She said, before laughing. I blinked in pure confusion but laughed along with her anyway. "Oh great...There with the barbie dolls." A voice said from behind us. I spun around to see the evil boys standing behind us. Max stood on his tippy toes and waved excitedly at me. I smiled slightly at him, and waved slowly. He's the only one I like out of them...He tried making them stop. "What ever you mutts." CL said before snapping her fingers preppily. "Obviously she doesn't like you." Jung Kook said before rolling his eyes. I akwardly looked away and rubbed the back of my neck. I don't want them to know that they are right. "Whatever. At least I don't like a huge group of gay guys." Amber said with a half smile. They all looked at each other before mumbling to each other. "Why don't you just let her be in our group?" Max said with a annoyed glare at them. Before I could say anything, IU stood in front of me with a innocent glare. "She doesn't want to. She'd rather stay with us." She mumbled, her voice gentle. No I dont. 

                         "She looks like a guy." Hiroto said flatly, looking directly at me. I lifted up my fist in case he tried something. "She has her own beauty." CL said before pulling me in her arms. I went wide eyed as her s were inches away from my eyes. My face seemed to sink inside her soft brest. The boys laughed loudly, and some of them even took photos. "Um..." Hope said akwardly before gentle touching her shoulder. CL looked down at me, her face filled up with pure confusion. "Oh...Ew." She said before shoving me away. "How about we all see who can win her over, then?" BamBam asked, blurting it out to us all. Are you serious? "What am I, chopped liver?" Hope asked gentle, blinking at everyone. Amber hugged her tightly, her head on her shoulder. "You look like a girl, so your stuck with us." She said before winking. "Well, my statement is better then all of yours. I obviously claim her now." Max said before running over to me. I went wide eyed as he hugged me tightly from behind. I felt my face flush red as he rested his head on my shoulder. "What the hell is going on?" I asked in pure confusion. That's it...I must be in hell...Or in heaven. "Stop flirting hugging her! You might catch some weird disease." Hiroto grumbled, glaring at me. "See? How can you like these freaks...?" CL grumbled, looking Hiroto up and down. Max still had a tight hold on me, and he just smiled sweetly at me. "Well, like I said...She's on my side." He said flatly. "Max!" All the boys yelled at the same time, the same annoyed expression. He just shrugged carelessly at them. 

                             "Nina! Hope!" A familiar voice yelled at us. I looked over my shoulder to see our father at the end of the hallway. "Is that your father?" BamBam asked looking at us. Everyone waved at him, even the girls did. Wow, both groups are actually alot alike. I'm surprised...Now wonder they don't get along at all. "I want to see daddy!" Max said before doing a face palm. "Yes, let's go meet their father." Hiroto said before walking towards our father. I gasped and stood in front of him, resting my hands on his chest. "You really don't have to..." I said, hoping that would change his mind. He rolled his eyes and smiled slowly, before shaking his head. "Sorry, we would meet him anyway." He said with a slight evil smile at the other boys. My father looked at all of the boys that walked towards him. "Who are they?" He asked, pointing to the cute boys. "These are....My friends." I said slowly, forcing myself to say the last part. My dad smiled, making the wrinkles show along his tan skin. "Which one of you are her boyfriend?" He joked, laughing. Max smiled and his hand shot straight up, making me shoot a glare at him. He hugged me from behind innocently, making Hope cover her face with her hands. My dad laughed before fixing his black suit. "Well, it's nice to meet you all. Call me Jefferey." He said before smiling sweetly. Everyone introduced themselves, and I rolled my eyes. "They are so fake." I whispered, angling myself towards Hope. She nodded and gave a slight smile. "Don't be surprised if she talks about me, I just have the same effect on girls." Baro said, leaning against his shoulder. I made a face in disguist and rolled my eyes flatly. "Are you girls ready to go?" He asked with a amused laugh.

                                   "Yes." I said before quickly walking past him and towards the double doors. Hope followed more slowly, saying something to Amber over her shoulder as she called her name. I pushed open the door and sighed as the bright sunlight fell across my pale face. "I thought I would never see the light again." I moaned, making her look over at me like I was crazy. "Your so over dramatic." She giggled before fixing her long black hair. I smiled and laughed as she shook her head slowly at me. "Those boys were funny, but weird." She commented after a moment of silance. I nodded and shuddered, not liking the memories of them that I had so far. "Yeah sure..." I said akwardly. A second later, there was squeaking of the door and our father walked out quickly. "I'm sorry,  after the boys left...A group of girls talked to me as well." He said before flashing a happy smile. That must be the luckiest day of his life. "Don't comment, Nina." He growled in slight annoyance as if he knew what I was thinking. I zoned out as he talked about our school teachers, the rules, and all of that boring stuff. The school is actually...Fun. It's not like your average school, it's so dull. This one...It's different. Sure it's a pain, but I don't want to go to some boring school. "I like it dad." Hope commented as we all climbed into the car. The hot air made it hard to breath, and I took deep breathes before rolling down the window. "Nina?" He asked, as the car roared to life. I looked at him and sighed, not meeting eye contact. "It's ok, I guess." I said making Hope smile widely. 

                        Hope's POV: Yeah! Good, she agreed to the school. I looked at her a couple minutes later, her face smashed against the window and her eyes closed tightly as she sleeped. I rolled my eyes and gigled softly at my younger sister. Everyone always thinks she's older then me or something like that, but she isn't. "Were here, Hope...Wake up your sister." My dad said before looking over the seat at me. I smiled and nodded, making my black bangs fall in my face. "Nina..." I said slowly. I shook her softly, making her grunt in her sleep. "No...It's my shirt..." She moaned, before struggling to slap my hands away in her sleep. A second later, she jerked straight up. She whipped the drool off of her face and looked at me curiously. "What?" She asked, her voice hoarse and weak with sleep. "Were home." I said before climbing outside of the car. A second later, she followed me more zombie like. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily as dad began to name off all of the chores we had to begin to do. "Are you serious... Why can't sleep be one of our chores?" Nina whined hunching over as she walked at hearing the news. I giggled slightly and nodded in agreement. I looked over as something was thrown at Nina and smacked her in the head painfully. She screamed in pain before crashing towards the ground. There was loud laughter, making me look over. Hiroto and his friends were standing together. They were on the side walk beside SHINee. "What are you guys doing here?" Nina grumbled rubbing her head, her expression filled with pure pain. I waved at them. 

                            "They live here." Key said looking at Hiroto who bent over and picked up another rock off of the cracked side walk. Nina pointed at him as if she was daring him to throw another one. "Are you serious?" I said, sighing in slight annoyance. They are such a handful, and were going to have to be watching our back all the time. I squealed as a gray rock came speeding towards my face. I ducked quickly, avoding it. "Oh ye-" Nina began as she ducked the one Hiroto threw at her. She screamed in pain as the rock that I ducked smacked her in the face. The boys laughed triumphantly before giving each other high fives. "Well, you guys better welcome us as your neighbors." Jung Kook said tossing a rock in the air and catching it. "We'd rather not." Nina said with a shake of her head. I went wide eyed as Hiroto tackled her like a football. She grunted as they both collided and fell backwards on the ground. "Your really testing me, you half girl." He growled through clenched teeth. "Get off her! I already claimed her!" Max whined before joining in on the dog pile. "I'd rather not..." Baro said looking at the three of them. "I'm just gonna...Walk away." I said softly, as I akwardly spun around in the direction from them to my house. "Aw why? Do you feel left out princess?" Jung Kook asked micheviously, looking at me with slight amusement. I felt my face turn three shades of red. "N-No..." I stammered feeling slightly nervous at how close he was to me. "I got it!" BamBam cheered as Nina screamed her name loudly. A pink bra hung loosely from his fingers.

                             "Give me it..." Nina said, breathing heavily. Hiroto snickered before grabbing it from BamBam. "Want it, shorty?" He asked slowly. She nodded and her gaze hardened on him. "Nope, not until you agree to be in our group." He said with a michevious smile. "And you..." He said, making me jump as his gaze snapped over to me. I pointed to myself, feeling my face turn bright red. A second later, Jung Kook and BamBam tackled me. I grunted and flew backwards, feeling pain surge through my whole body. "Wow...Nice striped underwear." BamBam chuckled, his eyes gleaming with humour. I sat straight up to see my legs completely being exposed. "Give me my skirt..." I said, my face turning three shades of red. Without a warning, all of the boys ran off. I screamed and went wide eyed as they all laughed as their footsteps echoed around the houses. "Great...What do we-" Nina said before looking at me. Her eyes went wide eyed and laughter exploded from her lips. "Shut up! Let's just get our stuff back!" I shouted in pure fusteration. SHINee was just calmly sitting on our porch, eating a pack of gummy bears. "Guys! Go after them and help us." Nina snapped before covering up her ys that poked out of her shirt. They all laughed loudly, leaning on each other. Taemin just blushed heavily and covered his eyes, and his face flushed pink. "My innocence." He mumbled softly to us. I rolled my eyes and looked directly at Jonghyun who smirked. He flipped his light blonde bangs that covered his eyes slightly. "I don't feel like getting up." 

                              "You better before I kill you..." Nina growled angerily. I smirked at her, as her face turned bright red as she looked at him. Everyone knows that she has a thing for him. "Minho?" He asked, leaning foreword to look at Minho who was calmly reading a book, seeming unamused by this. He looked up and sighed. "I might, Onew...?" He questionedm before closing his book. He looked up, chicken grease smeared all over his face. His cheeks were puffed up, and he was rummaging through his lunch box. "You guys are hopless..." Nina said before giggling. Without a warning, she ran down the side walk, leaving me standing there. "Are you serious..." I said before looking down at my underwear that was exposed. I screamed her name as I ran after her, not liking the breeze onto my legs. She was at the end of the road, cornering the byos. I was breathing heavily as I reached them, the warm breeze blowing my hair in my face. "Fine, we'll be apart of your stupid group." Nina grumbled, snatching her bra from Hiroto. "If you want, I can help you put it on." Max said before smiling. All of the boys laughed and completely lost it. His face turned bright red and so did Nina's. "N-No! Not like that..." He said akwardly. I looked for my skirt, in confusion. "Does this skirt make my look big?" BamBam asked, giving a twirl, my skirt on him. I held my hand out, struggling to keep a straight face. I slipped it on and we all sighed. "See you tomorrow, princess." Hiroto said with a wave of his hand. Me and Nina waved bye to them before walking back.