140610

Meeting GOT7 {Fanaccount}

 

 

 

Let's start! 

140609 - Day 1 of GOT7 Shooting MV, at Holy Smoke Cafe. Section 13 | No fanacc because I didnt go there.

140610 - Day 2 of GOT7 shooting MV, at Extreme Park, Section 13.

 

 

 

At night before the day, I got the information that Got7 would be shooting their MV at Extreme Park, Section 13. Heol, It was not so far from my house. So I thought to myself to not miss this chance. I told about this to my friends and we planned to go there and we had no problem with the transport. I really couln't sleep at night. I couln't wait for tomorrow. I kept imagined when I met them, I take selfie along with got7 member. Talk to Them. LOL I was so nervous. 

 

 

So, my friends and I were ready to there. We were all nervous. My heart was beating so fast. We have arrived there at 9.15 a.m. Yeah, It was so early. Well, according to the info I got, It said they would be shooting by morning time. So yeah, I followed the info. When we see some of the cars and crews in there; they are ready for the film, we were like 'JYEAH So, that's confirmed that Got7 would be shooting here' Hahaha. While waiting for the arrival GOT7, We hang out at Burger King restaurant ( This restaurant right in front of the Extreme Park.). We as fans, were the first to get there. During the morning, there was no one else there. Around 10 a.m, a bus has entered the Extreme Park. We were all like 'OMG, it must be GOT7' then, there were three busses entering the Extreme Park. We were all confused, wondering which one is GOT7's bus. ahAa A lfew fans were starting to enter the Burger King restaurant. They were sitting inside the restaurant while us, sitting at the outside to see GOT7. After that, It started to rain a lot, but not for long, only in one hour. Preparation delayed until the rain stopped. At first, we did not know in which of the bus they are until there were two staff talking each other and we heard them saying that GOT7 were in the bas parked at the very end. Bingo! 

 

 

 

Rain stopped. The crews started to do their work. Me & my friends ( Shafuwa, Rara & Michi) were just looking the staff doing their work. We were looking for the got7 member if they already came out of the bus. and guess what,  we could detect one member. It was Jackson! He wore a grey jacket and a cap. We started to shout his name from afar. We saw him doing some swag styles in front of the camera. The cameraman recording him. Maybe for MV Film Making. Haha. I tell ya, at that time, It's only us outside the restaurant. Other fans were inside it. I don't know if they notice Jackson. We shout his name again while waving our hand to make him notice of our existence. LOL. And He noticed us! He waved back & bows at us! Ohgod. We screamed like crazy people. Me and my friends feel like dying at that time. LMAO. 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, he walked to the edge of the restaurants burger king, which is getting close to us. So, we shouted his name 'Hi, Jackson Oppa! Saranghae bla bla' and he heard us and stopped walking, then smiled and bowed at us while saying 'Hi' back to us!!!!!!! That was totally crazy!!! That was the first time I get to see k-idol that close in front of my eyes !!!! Heaven!!!! We didnt get to take his pic :( We didnt get ready at all! Me and my friends screamed crazily...it was so loud. I wondered if other fans inside the restaurant heard us sreaming and see jackson walked.......because it was calm like nothing happened. The manager unnie came to us and told us that we were not allowed to take any picture here and asked us to quiet because Got7 had to concentrate filming the MV. We just obeyed. 

 

 

After that, There was a car past the edge of this restaurant. There was a guy in the car. We just looked at him blankly. and he also looked at us. Confused. Hell man. It was JR!!!! We didn't notice that guy inside the car was JR. But at least i get an eyes contact with him. hehehe

 

Next, we saw a guys walked past the edge of the restaurant. But, we just didn't care about him. but guess what it was JB. hell man!!!!! we missed him TT__TT We didn't notice tat it was him because he wore a casual outfit and no hairstyle. Huwaaaaaaaaa ;_;  

 

Mark also walked past the edge of the restaurant. We screamed his name but he didn't notice us. Well, he wear earphone at his ear. That's why he didn't notice us. How sad u___u 

 

 

Many fans started to enter the restaurant, sit outside the the restaurant, same like us. It was noisy. lol We just knew that GOT7 member were having lunch at Pizza Hut restaurant that behind the Burger King restaurant. So, after they having lunch, they came out from the restaurant and fans and we started to srcream their names!!! They took a car to the shooting place. Mark, who is sitting at the front, opened the window car and waved at all the fans! Other members at the back also waved at us!! At that time, we were be recorded by a cameraman. Heol. Hahahaha after that, we were scolded by the manager unnie. and she asked us and other fans to quite as got7 had to concentrate. she said we cant take any pics and videos. 

......hmmm.. i give up writing this bcs no special. haha we just saw them filming and thats all..k bye