Sorry ......

I am sorry ........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Obs........hyung ! I think we broke somthing "  said the maknae who stop his running to examine carefully what was a picture frame one day . 
"Watch it mirue ,,,,the shutters glass will hurt u " said joon in worning tone before pick the glasses and drop it to the trash basket , he hold the remenant of the picture and curse loudly when he recognize it " !! !! " 
" what's wrong "  asked Mir peeking through joons shoulder to what he was hold , when he identify the small peice of picture he got panicked too
" oh my god !! Seungho hyung will kill us for sure this time "
" no ,,,I'm sure there will be another copy of this photo , we just need to hide any trace while searching for the copy "

" hide any trace of what ?!" Asked a suspicious dark figure behind the two rebellious youngers making them literally jump .
" S_seungh o o h_hyungg   W_whenn did y_you come...w_wwe didn't _t hear y_you !!"  Said joon stuttering badly while Mir just stood their with big teary eyes................they caught red hand this time .

" what is this " said seungho pointing to what joon hold before take it to look at it closely , the second he recognize it the second he yell angry while hitting the ground strongly 

" I CAN'T BELIVE WHAT YOU BOTH DID !!!!  THIS WAS OUR FIRST GROUP PHOTOS BACK TO THE TRAING DAYS"

" h_hyung     i_iamm   S_sure there i_is is     c_copy ....."

"THERE IS NO OTHER COPY IDIOTS ......."
Scream seungho feeling majorly upset , that's photo meant alot for him and it hurt him that the Youngers didn't evaluate it much ,he sigh for a minute before speake his mind " you won't go to that stupid anime gallery , I will call the beast manager and cancel your opointment with them"
He said with a low strict tone and didnt react much to the horrible features that flush  through joon and Mir faces .

" but hyung .....y_you  can't do that"

Said Mir , tears already start to accumulate  in the corners of his eyes .

" what !!!! At least punish me just , you know how much that anime gallery mean for Mirue " said joon feeling guilty towerd Mir and trying to act like the big brother taking  the responsibility alone .

" you should be that mature before you play like kids destroying the house " said the leader ending the discussin and heading to his room.

The front door opened at the night reveling a tired chendung followed by byunghee who was holding bags that contains their dinner , chendung call for joon excited cause byunghee had bought him his favorite dish but he was reply with silence .

" hyung ....I think their is somthing wrong " said chendong with low voice clutching to byunghee's shirt sleeves .

" nothing wrong Dongei , I bet joon and Mir are in their room now checking what they bought from that gallery " said byunghee before walk to the kitchen to prepare the diner for his band .
Chendong went upstairs so excited to see joon and Mir and to hear about the gallery but when he open the door he was shocked , Mir was crying in the ground while joon was lying in his bed facing the ceiling with red face , both of them didn't even bother to turn their head to the door .
Chendong immediately  went to Mir side wrapping him in his arms tightly while asking him.   "  mirue ah !! What is going on , why you are crying ? 
Joonie hyung what happen ? "  asked chendong almost yelling , starting to panicking alittle .

Upon hearing chendung loud voice asking what's wrong byunghee frowen his face and  get worry ,  he left what he hold and went up stair still wiping his hands with the kitchen kerchief  , he open the door to the view of chendung warping his arm around a crying Mir in attempt to sooth him while joon lying on his side covering his face with the billow 

" oh my god ,,,,what happen hear ?!!"   
Asked byunghee rushing to mirue touching him if there was any injury or wound but he stumble to the back when Mir suddenly jump on him burring his face in byunghee's chest warping his arms around him tightly crying and mumbling some words that byunghee only recognize (seungho hyung) from it . 
" mirue -ah ..please calm , I can't understand you like that , what did seungho hyung do "

" he refuse to let us go to the anime gallery " spitted joon clearly angry "
" he did what !!! OMO !!!!!! Mir was excited for it even before month...but why ?!"  
 Asked chendong with sad tone noticing how Mir was sad .

"Because we unintentional broke one of the band pictures while plying " said joon before he get from his bed and reach Mir hugging him softly trying to shush him , byunghee heard the front door being open indicating seungho was in , he let Mir to joon while give chendong a look that asking him to stay with the two traumatized members which chendong respond with soft nod before take his place near the hugging due .

Byunghee reach seungho's room and nock on it pretty hard till he heard the other yelling from inside ,seungho open the door angry ready to hit who ever nock the door like that but he his stiff feature immediately  soften when he saw it was byunghee , he always wonder lately about that strang feeling when ever he talk or face byunghe ,and it get stronger every day  but before he can say any thing byunghe had already burst out on him , " I can't believe what had you done !! How can u be heartless like that !!"

" byunghee ! I don't know what are u talking about !! I ...."

" no you damn knew , how can u forbid joon and Mir from going to that anime gallery , you know like we always knew how much mirue was excited for it before monthes they .."

" they broke our photo byunghe !! The first ever photo we take as one group " said seungho trailing byunghee off feeling some how hurt that byunghee attacked him like that even before hearing his side of story .
Byunghee was kinda shock when he heard seungho ,he didn't know that this what the Youngers done, that picture meant alot for him too , byunghee lowerd his head to ground assessing the situation again but when mir and joon sadden face flash on his mind he rise it again speaking his mind out " they did big mistake , this photo is so precious for the five of us and they definitely need a punishment "  seungho nod in agreement feeling glad that byunghee lastly understand his point of view ,before frown deeply to his next statement 
" but that isn't excuse at all to hurt them like that especially  mirue "

" they cross the line byunghee , and they deserve that " 

The three younger went down stair when they heard the loud voice of there hyungs , they weren't used to hear them fight , joon was in the lead followed by still tearing mirue who hold chendungs hand .they reach the door frame , and the  reciprocate yelling was still continues .

" not that much seungho , you hurt them "
 
" it was our first photo byu.."

"It was just ing photo ...."   

SLAP!!!! 

Mirue gasp loudly which made seungho turn to him , the panic look in Mir face crept slowely into seungho when he relies what he done , he return his face again after lowering  his hand to met with byunghee shocked face with seungho's hand sized redly on the younger delicate cheek .
Seungho felt like his heart stop beating .....he couldn't think and doesn't know what to do so he just step out with wide steps leaving the dorm for good.

Byunghee was holding his burnig cheek , caress it gently so to ease the pain a little bit ,,,,,wondering why his heart sting that much too.
 
"H_hyung....." He snap to the maknae shutter voice  only to relies the wetness in his face , he was crying ! But why , his check doesn't hurt that much , he went to the bathroom to wash his face before heading out of the dorm 

the only thing he think of now that he need some worm arms wraped around him and tilling him that every thing will be okay , and he know whom he gonna seek this warmness from .


 " I'm sorry ,,,,,,this is all because of me " said crying mirue in chendong hold who was tired from tilling him for the the million time it isn't his fault , he turn his head towerd joon with big eyes asking for help , joon stop his pacing around and rolled his eyes in defeats before reach his dongsaeng and speak firmly  
       " mirue-ah ......it's totally our fault"

" I KNOW IT ,WAHHHHHH........."

"JOON !!!!!!!!!"

"What !!! It's our fault Dongei , so we have to take responsibility and fix it " said joon with strict tone that make Mir stop his cry and interlocked his eyes with his hyung 
" c_can  w_we  really  fi_fix it" stutters Mir with hopefully tone.
" yes we can , so are u with me or what " asked joon enthusiasm filled his words 
"Me ,me , I'm with you " said Mir sniffing in his sleeve alittle then tugging on chendong hand encourage him to follow ,  " okay.  Okay , I'm in too " give up  chendung and pray things won't get worse .

Byunghee was watching the street through the big window , unconsciously  he rise his hand and feel his cheek , it doesn't sting any more but his heart still, he knew how much that pic mean to seungho and to him too ,it was there first group photo , it was the real begging of the.  (mblaq)   every body knew now , and sadly it was the only copy ,he know how much sungho treasured it  and he felt guilty about what he said to seungho ,but still ,what the point of hurting their  dongsaengs that much just because it ,,,,,,,,,and to hurt him like that .     he snap out of his thought when a strong arm gently wraped his shoulders , he smile alittle before lean his head in his mentor broad chest ,
"Don't worry , every thing will be bitter tomorrow " said jihoon in a confident tone . 
" hope so hyung ,,,I hope so " reply byunghee before turn around and bow to his hyung " I'm so sorry for disturb you this late hyung ,,I _ididnt know where else to go and...
 
" hey .....stop that , I'm your mentor , so it's my job to be here for you " said jihoon with little chuckle cutting byunghee rush speak before he rise the other head gently holding his chin          " beside I'm glad you accompany me today " he add with a genuine smile that byunghee responded with apink flush roses his cheeks before he turn his head , jihoon laugh on byunghee feminine act and leave him to prepare dinner , he think that seungho will still be worry on byunghee so he decide to SMS him telling that byunghee will spend the night with him 

Seungho was setting in the park covering his face with his hands , he didnt mean it , he didnt want things to end like that , yes he may be gonne so far with his punishment this time , but that pic meant a lot for him , when ever he has bad day he will stare at it ,it make him remember all their tough days at training and how they success  on it and from 100 other trainer the 5 of them make it and become the family he know now ,and byunghee particular know that cause they been through a lot togather ,but he really step on his nerve when he say it was just a ing pic ,still he never think he would hit byunghee never ever in this life , he let out a deep sigh and rise his head staring at people who pass by him , he notice a lover were taking some photos togather laughing happily , he remember all his happy time with byunghee before he shake his head violently with a redden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter