Fin

Perfection

Their limbs were tangled together on the faded flannel blanket that lay on the grass.  Each motion was filled with passion, longing... and most of all, love.  The night sky shined overhead, the stars twinkling like Christmas lights.  It was perfect really.  Hongbin was in Leo's lap, his hands tangled into his lovers' hair as their lips moved in perfect synchronization.  It was moments like this.... where there was no rushing, no impatience.  They were just enjoying the feeling of each other after to long of being apart.  Hongbin hummed lightly, the faint taste of chocolate and strawberries still lingering on Leo's lips.  Chocolate seemed to for the elder perfectly.  It was bitter yet oh so sweet.   Strawberries on the other hand, fit Hongbin perfectly.   It was a sort of innocent taste, pure and sweet.  

Leo's hands stayed in place, one on the back of his lovers' neck while the other was on the small of his back, making sure that he stayed in place. Hongbin's lungs finally start to burn due to the lack of oxygen, causing him to pull away though his lips were still lingering on Leo's.  

"I love you.."  The younger male mumbled quietly, a light blush spilling across his cheeks.  It was no secret that the two were together bit in times like this, when there was nothing but lie between the two, Hongbin would get shy.  

"I love you too, my precious Binnie." Leo's voice came out in an almost whisper, only loud enough for his love to hear.  Hongbin would be lying is he says that he didn't love the way Leo's voice rang though his ears.  His voice was like his own personal melody.  It was quiet and soothing, almost like warm milk on a cold night.  Hongbin often found himself falling asleep to Leo's voice.   In fact, it happened on a nightly basis, leaving the elder to only chuckle lightly, adoring the way he looked while asleep.  He always had a sort of innocent look about him but when he was asleep, he looked ethereal.  It was almost as if an angel had taken his boyfriends place.  

Leo pulled away a bit more, cupping Hongbin's cheeks in his hands, thumbs lightly brushing over his cheekbones.  He reviled in the fact that Hongbin had always fit so perfectly in his arms.  The way their fingers intertwined... it was like they were made for each other.  When they lay in bed at night, he tucks away into let's arms so well that it leaves him breathless.  When they kiss, their lips fit together like two puzzle pieces.  They were definitely meant for each other.  

"Leo, you're staring...." Hongbin's cheeks flushed a bit darker even though he was guilty of staring as well.  There was just something so alluring about Leo's face.... though Leo could definitely say the same about Hongbin's.   

"I just can't help it love.  You just look so...." Let trailed off, trying to find the right word to describe this gorgeous man who was still seated in his lap.

"So....what?" A small chuckle soused from Leo as Hongbin asked, a hint of curiosity in his tone before Leo spoke, his tone warm and loving. 

"Perfect."

 

[A/N] I wrote this on my laptop but I'm updating it via my phone ;;