Episode 1: Part 1

Hello Baby: Teen Top [HIATUS]

*Teen Top exits a building. They spot cameramen and bow.*

 

PD: Annyeonghaseyo.

 

Teen Top: Annyeonghaseyo.

 

*Teen Top walk towards their car. Changjo tries to open the door but it's locked.*

 

L.Joe: Ya. Why is the door locked?

 

*Teen Top try opening the door but can't.*

 

Changjo: Hyung open up.

 

*Their manager drives away.*

 

PD: We'll take you to your next schedule.

 

Niel: Shouldn't we tell tell manager-hyung?

 

CAP: He left us so I say let's go.

 

*CAP steps into the coach bus and the rest of Teen Top does too. Teen Top started talking asked the PD and cameramen where there next schedule was. But they didn't answer. So Teen Top just guessed where they were going. After a little bit of guessing, they ended up falling asleep. Once they arrived, the Hello Baby crew woke them up.*

 

Ricky: Run!

 

*Ricky runs behind a tree.*

 

 

CAP: Ricky what do you think you're doing?

 

Ricky: Well I thought we got kidnapped.

 

Chunji: Oh Ricky. What are we going to do with you?

 

*Teen Top enters an apartment. They take a look around.*

 

L.Joe: Are you finally going to tell us what's going on?

 

*Everyone takes a seat on the couch*

 

 

Niel: Are we in trouble?

 

Changjo: Ricky what did you do?

 

*Ricky puts his hands up in defense.*

 

Ricky: I swear I didn’t do anything.

 

PD: You’re not in trouble.

 

Ricky: Oh good.

 

CAP: What are we here for?

 

PD: Teen Top have been selected to do Hello Baby.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Interview:

 

Question - How do you feel about Teen Top on Hello Baby?

 

Changjo: I've baby sat my cousins a couple of times and they're a lot of work. But once you know how they work it gets easier.

 

Chunji: I'm going spoil the kid. I just know it.

 

Niel: Kids are cute but they can be quite a handful.

 

Ricky: I find kids adorable so I’m pretty excited.

 

CAP: Kids are too much work and I can get pretty lazy sometimes. I feel like my laziness might get in the way.

 

L.Joe: I don't have much experience dealing with younger kids. So I'm pretty nervous.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Changjo: Are you serious?

 

*PD nods.*

 

Niel: I’ve watched some of the previous seasons and everyone took care of the babies really well.

 

Ricky: Didn't SNSD noonas do this?

 

Niel: And T-ara and Sistar noonas.

 

Chunji: Wouldn't it be awesome if they took care of us?

 

*Changjo laughs.*

 

Changjo: Hello Baby. Raising Teen Top.

 

*Teen Top laughs.*

 

CAP: Is it the brightest idea to give a baby to us? I mean it still is developing so I don't think it'll be good for the baby.

 

L.Joe: It's going to learn how to dye its own hair.

 

Niel: But the baby will start loosing it’s hair because of all the hair dye.

 

Chunji: Babies loose hair either ways.

 

PD: Before you get to meet the babies we’re going to do some trivia to test your knowledge on baby care.

 

Chunji: Wait what?

 

L.Joe: Did you just say babies?

 

CAP: As in there’s more than one?

 

PD: Ne.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Interview:

 

Question - How do you feel about raising more than one baby?

 

Niel: One baby is fine but more. I just hope they’re already well behaved.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*PD uses a hand clapper*

 

Changjo: What was that?

 

PD: It’s time to start.

 

L.Joe: Right away?

 

PD: If any of you doesn’t get at least one question correct, you don’t get to meet the babies and the show’s going on without you.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Interview:

 

Chunji: Are you guys serious?

 

CAP: This is really stressful. I don’t feel confident in the trivia.

 

Ricky: We’ll try our best and hopeful we get to meet the babies. I’m sorry if we fail.

 

*Ricky bows his head.*

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

PD: Now whoever knows the answer, shout it out. It is a multiple choice question. The skill that they develop the earliest: It can raise its chest, the baby can crawl, the baby can walk, or the baby can control its neck movement.

 

Niel: The skill they develop the earliest.

 

*Teentop starts thinking.*

 

Chunji: Hm. What could it be?

 

Niel: The baby can controls its neck movement.

 

PD: Correct.

 

Niel: Oh thank god.

 

PD: At Which position do the first teeth grow?

 

L.Joe and Ricky: Lower front teeth.

 

PD: How many?

 

*L.Joe holds up 2 fingers.*

 

L.Joe: 2 of them.

 

PD: Correct.

 

*Ricky pouts.*

 

Ricky: I was gonna say that.

 

PD: All children reach developmental milestones at roughly the same time, and the process is smooth and continuous.

 

*CAP, Chunji and Niel say their answers at the same time.*

 

CAP and Chunji: O.

 

Niel: X

 

PD: Niel’s correct. No two children develop at the same rate. This is a multiple choice question. Who is typically the first person to notice a development problem: the baby’s parents, the baby’s doctor or the baby’s caregiver.

 

*Niel, L.Joe, Ricky and Chunji say the answer at the same time.*

 

Niel, L.Joe, Ricky and Chunji: The parents.

 

PD: Correct. When do babies need shoes: at infancy, when they start crawling, when they start walking, or when they start walking outside.

 

Teen Top: When they start walking.

 

PD: Incorrect. It’s when they start walking outside. You should hold off on making your baby wear shoes until their walking around outdoors or on hard surfaces. Having them go barefoot will help them get their balance quicker.

 

Niel: Oh Jinja?

 

PD: Ne. CAP and Changjo you guys haven’t answered any questions correctly, so the next two only CAP and Changjo. The first one is for CAP. Which sense is the first to fully develop in children?

 

CAP: The first to fully develop?

 

PD: Ne.

 

CAP: Hearing.

 

PD: Correct. Next one is for Changjo. When a baby cries what should you do?

 

Changjo: Comfort it.

 

PD: Correct.

 

*Teen Top went through a couple more questions before they finished. After the quiz the PD showed them how to change a diaper on a doll. Teen Top then tried it on their own. Then PD showed them how to fill a baby bottle. After the activities the PD told them to get back to their seats.*

 

PD: Can you please come up individually in the order you are in? Starting with CAP.

 

*L.Joe comes up and the PD hands him an envelope. She does the same to the other members. The members look at the envelope curiously.*

 

Ricky: Is there anything in them?

 

PD: Ne.

 

CAP: Can we open them?

 

PD: Ne.

 

*Teen Top opened the envelopes to find money. Each envelope has a different amount.*

 

Niel: Whoa. Look at this.

 

*Niel holds up his money.*

 

Changjo: Hey how come he has more money than me?

 

PD: The amount of money you got depends on how well you did on the quiz and activities.

 

Ricky: When do we get to meet the babies.

 

PD: In 4 hours.

 

L.Joe: 4 hours? Then what are we doing here?

 

PD: We already started the crib and have about ¾ of it done. Your mission is to finish it. There’s about six of so if you work together you should finish it in 4 hours.

 

Chunji: Well…

 

*Chunji gets up.*

 

Chunji: Let’s get started.