chapter 3

Our Long Love

'Hyorin r u dont mind even he does not see u every day .? Omma really worries bout u .but I could not said anything bcoz love is complicated just like me and ur dad .even  he passed away I am still fall in love with him every day.so hyorin do u really don't care if he have a scandal with other girls .people always make that to spice up their stories I love when u and sehun being together but sometime mother instinct is always right hyorin. "Mum don't u worried with my relationship I know how to handle this thing if that happend but I hope that thing does not happend " .Hyorin seem worried bout their relationship bcoz they really far away from each other .If hyorin or sehun wanted to talk they just skype each other but they only skype like once a month .they really do not hv time for each other.Hyorin scared that their relationship won't go anywhere .she love sehun soo much more than anyone else .he the one who bring light to her world .

2 years ago .

Hyorin! Hyorin! Wake up ....

"Omma, omma , omma what happen to me ?? Why I can't see right now .what hv happen?? " mianeh hyorin mianeh omma do not know that there is a car in front of us! .omma do not knowww!!isk! Isk! Isk! Mianeh ." Nooo omma tell me what hv happen to me ...will I being like this forever ? "Mianehh hyorin! Mianehh!!" "Ommaa..." Hyorin fainted .after that  her mum called the doctor and doctor said that Hyorin could not see the world anymore if there is no one to donate their eyes to her or she must waited until she find the right person to donate the eyes .And at that time she found oh sehun the one she love .at that night

hyorinIs alone without any of her family .she very thirsty and she wanted to drink a sip of water but she can't see anything so she walk by touching the wall .she walk and sometime she fall but when she does not realise there is a stair in front of her then when  she know that she will fall hardly .Then that was a time when someone grap her from falling and whisper to her ear .'r u okey' from that time that voice always visited her and stay by her aide until she open hers eyes back.fromshe know that 'voice ' is the ones that find new eyes for her .