phone call

MY ANGEL

GO MI NAM'S POV

I WAS LAYING ON MY BED THINKING ABOUT YO HE YI . WE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR NOW AND IT'S OUR ANNEVERSARY IN 2 WEEK AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET HER . WHILE I WAS BUSY LOOKING FOR GIFTS ON THE INTERNET MY PHONE RANG. I DIDN'T KNOW WHO'S NUMBER IS IT BUT WHO CARES IT'S PROBABLY SOME WRONG NUMBER BUT I ANSWER IT ANYWAY.

"annyeonghaseyo oppa is that you" the girl on the phone said.

"Mi nyu is that you" Mi nam was shocked to hear his sisters voice. Mi nyu hasn't actually called A.N.JELL for a while the last time Mi nam talked to Mi nyu was 7 months ago they didn't really mind beacause they thought that she was busy with all the church work she's doing, well thats what they thought.

"how you've been Mi nyu it's been a long time since we've talked so whats up have you eaten well ,how the chruch stuff i really miss you sis when are you actuall coming back" Mi nam asked excitedly, he was happy to finally talked to his sister again.

"well to answer you're first question i've been fine but i really miss you and the other members of A.N.JELL"  Mi nyu said with a smile but Mi nam didn't see that of course.

"it's good to hear from you sis and are you sure that it's not tae kyung you misses badly" Mi nam said teasingly.

"oppa you know that not it, i do miss everyone and thats including tae kyung, jeremy , shinwoo, manager ma, coordinator wang and specially you oppa" Mi nyu said defensively

" Arasseo,Arasseo, anyway when are you actually coming back" asked Mi nam 

"well im coming back in .......2 weeks" Mi nyu said happily