ending

confession

YUMI POV

        omg! i just slapped suho oppa!! otteoke!!!? i started shivering and cry while beggin suho suho to forgive me. i satrted kneeling down to beg suho. everyone started to get angry and hated me.

Suho POV

        my face have yumi's hand print and it hurts! "Jebal! jebal! forgive me please! " yumi pleaded. "andwae"i said. yumi was angry and sad and she ran out of the practise room. i started to touch the part that yumi slapped. katleen use her hand start touching the part that yumi slapped. i flinched a little but after that i relaxed. Such a soft hand she had! what! what did i just said?! kim joonmyun are you a byuntae?!

  "let me help you." said katleen. i let katleen with my injury while she was helping me,i was looking at her. she look so beautiful. Suddenly, she wave her hand infront of my face and told me its done.

 Katleen POV

         "Done!" i told suho. Just as i was going to walk away,suho grabbed my wrist. OMG! my crush just grabbed my wrist! Holy krisus! "Erm... i have something to tell you..." said suho. i kept quiet and let him continue what he want to say. "i... i like you. Will you be my girlfriend? " said suho while holding my shoulder.

Suho POV

          yes! i finally confessed to her. after i say it out...., she kept quiet. my heart quickened at that point of time.

*jebal! jebal! pls accept me!*i said in my heart.

"Suho...... i would love to be your girlfriend." after i heard it, i felt so happy.i quickly hug katleen and twirl her around.


author's note:Hope you like my fanfic! this is my first fanfic. sorry if there is lots of grammatical error! this story have come to the end! comment below whether which exo member fanfic u want me to write