Savior

Savior - Hoya

The salty sea air welcomed you to the beach as the bright golden sun hung in the sky, the azure sky happily glowing above your heads while white puffy clouds happily blew across the perfect sky. Seven boys filed out of the black van as they all took in the deep blue sea that extended to the end of the earth, the white sand happily reflecting the sunlight as the waves gently lapped up onto the shore.

"A-Are you sure that this is the location for the music video?" Sunggyu asked their manager as he stretched from the car ride.

"Well we aren’t filming it here" The manager looked around the shoreline behind his sunglasses as a smile curled onto his lips once his eyes met the dock and the pure white yacht that was waiting for them.

"That is where we are filming it" The manager pointed over to the white liner that floated on the peaceful sea water.

"Jinja?" Sungjong jumped up and down happily

"Of course! We had to do something different on this music video" The manager giggled as you were busy with taking the luggage out of the car that you followed them in. Setting the black bags on the ground against the white sand filled with their outfits and all of their products that you would need.

”_______-ah do you need any help?” Dongwoo trotted over to your side as you smiled up at him.

"That would be great if you could help me carry all of these bags to the ship, it would take me a few trips" You admitted as Dongwoo happily nodded, whistling, he called over all of the guys and they all grabbed two bags, one in each hand, as they made their way to the docks to load onto the yacht that was waiting for them.

Making it up to the slatted board dock, you were falling behind the other boys as you got two of the heaviest bags, your steps got slower as someone bumped into you, causing your bags to drop out of your hands.

"I’m so sorry _______. I really am, I couldn’t see where I was going with these new sunglasses" The other coordi noona, Jennifer, said as she towered over you in her new designer heels.

"It is okay, just get your sunglasses cleaned for next time" You picked yourself up and brushed yourself off from the sand that was piled on the dock.

Hoya watched from the sidelines, his head naturally snapping back and checking on you once he heard the noise of the luggage falling against the wooden dock. Watching you and Jennifer talk, she walked away soon after the accident as you were brushing off the sand from your clothes, he took a chance and walked back over to you.

"Are you okay? You took a nasty spill" Hoya set the luggage down on the docks as he looked at your face while putting the other bags upright for you.

"Y-Yeah, just fine" You looked up at Hoya as you strained a little smile.

"Let me take the heavier ones and you can take these" Hoya handed you the lighter bags as he took the heavier ones.

"Thank you" You bowed to him as you started to walk towards the yacht again. Hoya walked beside you as he looked over his shoulder at Jennifer. Making sure that she was far enough away for him to ask his next question.

"What is the history between you and Jennifer?" Hoya asked you, looking over at you as you paused getting caught off guard by his question.

"O-Oh, well it’s complicated." You looked down at the tips of your sneakers before looking up at the white ship.

"We have a long ride til our destination." Hoya points out as you nod.

Starting to talk about how Jennifer was always a bully to you, using your talents so that she could be close to the idols that she tried to seduce . Telling Hoya about all of the mean pranks that she used to do to you and how her tripping you was nothing out of the ordinary.

Once loaded onto the boat, you took all of the luggage down to the kitchen as you set it up like you would backstage. Hoya stayed around as he listened to your story and your history with Jennifer, adding a few comments here and there he couldn’t believe that girls could be this cruel to one another.

"I’ll have to keep an eye on you then" He replies to the end of your story with a little smirk pulling on his pink lips.

"Thanks, but you don’t have to, I can handle it myself." You say as you finally have everything ready.

"Is this your first time being on a boat?" Hoya asks randomly, seeing you a little nervous and lost as you got everything out that you packed.

"No, I just don’t really like the water though" You confess quietly. Hoya looks at you, tilting his head at you as he leans over the counter a little.

"Why don’t you like the water?" Hoya asked carefully

"I-I… can’t swim" You admitted softly.

"Really? You better not go towards the edge of the boat then" He smiles at you before a clearing of the throat is heard as he looks over and sees Jennifer

”_______ they are ready to start getting the members ready now” Jennifer announced to the two of you.

"Okay, I can do Hoya if you want to start with Sungjong." You offered as she her heels and flipped her hair over her shoulder as Hoya looked at her with his famous stare.

"Yah" You pushed his shoulder "Be nice, you weren’t like this with her before I told you what she did to me." You patted the cushion on the chair as Hoya moved into it and folded his legs.

"But she isn’t nice to you" He mumbled softly as you worked on his makeup.

"Different things happen to different people, that is why two tests are never the same, so that we can learn from our mistakes" You replied, "Although you might have to go change into your outfit before I style your hair"

"Okay" Hoya nods as you worked on his makeup, he went to go change shortly after you finished as you worked on Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and finally Dongwoo. They all changed into their angelic white clothes then you styled their hair making them look like themselves.

Once all of the boys were done and the manager was happy with how they looked, all of the boys headed upstairs while you stayed below deck and cleaned up the mess that you made in the slight rush.

After everything was cleaned up and put away, you walked up to the deck as you looked around, the beautiful cliffs dropped off into the perfectly clear crystal water below. Slowly, a waterfall cascaded in the little cove of the island while you couldn’t believe your eyes at the beautiful wonder that they had found to make their music video at.

"Enjoying the view?" Woohyun asked as he walked up along side you

"Yeah, I am really enjoying this part of my job" You remarked happily

"Well we all enjoy you helping us with everything" Woohyun hugged you gently as his name was heard, ruffling up your hair playfully, he ran off as you walked down to to the lowest part of the ship so that you could feel the water below.

Kneeling down on the side, you balanced yourself with one hand as you reached down to the water below, the cooler water happily brushed through your fingers as you smiled seeing your reflection in the calm water.

Drawing little figures in the water, you smiled as you watched the water ripple from your touch, noticing another face behind yours, you looked at the reflection of Jennifer.

"May I help you?" You turned your head to her as you stood up, facing her.

"No, but I can help you" She smirked evilly, lifting her hands up to your shoulders, she pushed your forcefully. with your feet already on the edge, she just made it worse as you tried to regain your balance by flailing your arms about. With one final push from Jennifer, you fell into the water, the large splash caught the member’s attention as they were between takes.

Hoya’s eyes shot around as he saw the remnants of the splash falling down in the air as Jennifer folded her arms and popped her hip proudly. Running over to the side, he took off his shirt as he knew that you fell into the water.

"Don’t get to close to the edge, you might fall in." Jennifer saw Hoya coming as she walked up to him and tried to push him back.

"Where is ________?" Hoya snarled

"She’s below deck" Jennifer covered as she started to walk backwards, Hoya not giving up to see if you were in the water.

"No she isn’t!" Sunggyu yelled as he hung over the railing pointing into the water.

"She’s in the water!" Sungyeol shouted as Hoya pushed passed Jennifer and quickly jumped into the water. Diving in after you, he opened his eyes the salty water stinging his eyes, but once he found you trying to fight your way to the surface with only making yourself sink more.

He swam over to you, his arm wrapping around you as his other arm kept you both from sinking as he could tell that you had ran out of air. Pressing his lips on yours, his lips parted as yours did to his, exchanging air, he rubbed your side gently as the two of you pulled away, wrapping your arms around his neck. Kicking his legs, he managed to make it up to the surface as he held you and Dongwoo, and Woohyun pulled you up out of the water, Sunggyu pulled Hoya out of the water as he went back to yours side.

Sungjong had managed to lay a towel out for you as Hoya looked down at you. Droplets of water ran over his smooth skin and chiseled body, looking down at you, leaning down he pressed his ear against your chest listening to your shallow heartbeat. Raspy breaths were heard as well as he looked back at your pale face. Running his hand under your neck, he tilted your head up slightly as he pinched your nose and gently blew into your mouth.

Checking your breathing again, he did that once more before you coughed out some water.

"Take her below deck and the medical trainer will come down and check on her" The manager offers, Hoya lifts you up into his arms as he carries you below deck.

The other boys following as Sungjong turned down the bed, Dongwoo had picked out some extra clothes for you to change into while Woohyun got some clean water for you, Sunggyu brought more dry towels, Sungyeol held the doors open and Myungsoo helped Hoya dry your hair so you wouldn’t catch a cold.

All of the boys helped out but as all of the members knew, the show must go on, so they each took turns watching over you as they all filmed the scenes for the music video.

On the way home, the gentle sunset bled through the portholes below deck. Hoya gently brushed the dried hair out of your face, moving his fingers along your smooth skin your eyes gently fluttered open. Blinking a few times, you looked up at Hoya who had a little smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a soft tone, looking around, you found yourself in dry clothes and in a beautiful bed.

"O-Okay, my head hurts though" You pressed your palm up to your temple while sitting yourself up and resting against the headboard.

"Drink some water, you swallowed a lot of salt water today" He passed you some fresh water as you sipped it, almost drinking the whole thing. Once you downed most of the bottle, you screwed on the cap as you caught your slightly elevated breathing.

"J-Jennifer pushed me into the water didn’t she?" You asked looking at the bottle as Hoya nodded.

"She did, but don’t worry she won’t be anywhere near you now." Hoya lifted your chin gently while tucking some hair behind your ear.

"W-What do you mean?" You questioned Hoya with wide eyes.

"I told the manager everything and she got fired" He told you as your eyes got wide.

"T-That won’t stop her" You told him bluntly.

"She will have to get through me before she can touch you again." His voice gently got protective as his brown eyes comforted you while his soft touch against your arm, was giving you goosebumps. Biting your lip gently, you nodded as you glanced back up at him.

"Get some rest, I will wake you up when we reach the docks" He pet your hair, helping you get comfortable again before he looked into your eyes deeply, nodding your head against the pillow. Your eyes slowly dropped off as he sat on your bed, your muscles relaxed as your breathing slowed. Smiling to himself, Hoya leaned down and kissed your cheek gently before getting up and walking to the door.

"Sweet dreams angel"