First Meeting

TRUE LOVE

Mayleen's POV: 

Today was the day of a teen top concert i saved my money all thought my parents owned most of the night clubs in korea. But come on i am 19 i want to do things for myself i went and got in the shower i dried my hair put light make up on then i put on my favorite dress the Sapphire blue with dimoands around the neck with black high heels and black earrings. I was meeting my friend there waiting to get to see not just L.Joe oppa but also my old elementary and high school/collage friend Jessie it has been 3 years i went to my mustang Gto i got to the stadium they where playing at and i saw Jessie I ran to her. Hey Mayleen girl it has been afew years senice we talked she said Girl we just talk about a week ago i said i know but seeing you in person brings back memories of when we hung out with those boys what were their names again she said. You talking about Kai and Kris i said to her. Yes them dummies have you heard from them she asked. No i haven't i said oh well lets go by the way you look good in sapphire blue and black still lusting over L.Joe very understandable she said. We got to the VVIP area and we got to see them up close Jessie was about to grab her phone as she was going for hers i grabed mine she took it from me and typed something on it i took it back and read what it said.

 

DAMN YOU LUCKY L.JOE IS THE ONE YOU LIKE I WORE ALL BLACK FOR C.A.P DAMN THIS JACKET THAT IS ALL *WINKS*

 i read that as i was reading she was taking her jacket off i looked on the stage and C.A.P was looking straight at Jessie but still doing his thing i went ahead and took my vest jacket off Jessie looked at me OMG she yelled L.JOE IS CHECKING YOU OUT she added as the music died down i looked at L.Joe she was right then mine and Jessie's favorite song came on MISS.RIGHT we yelled together me and Jessie started to sing the song with them a part came up to where the guys looked at the crowd and Jessie was praying C.A.P noticed her. L.Joe stopped looking as soon as our eyes meet he mouthed at me (My Miss. Right) C.A.P did the same thing to Jessie. Mayleen he did it L.Joe picked you OMG. Sence we were the ones they picked and plus the VVIP tickets we got to go backstage. Jessie eyes meet with C.A.P's eyes Omg did she glow. L.Joe looked at me hey you look amazing he said, thank you L.Joe Oppa i said, Omo you called him Oppa already C.A.P said well you to are older then us by a few months duh Oppa Jessie said to him smirking. C.A.P grabbed Jessie's hand nobody talks to me like that and gets away with it he said well Oppa i just did she said laughing L.Joe looked at me lets go hang out L.Joe said SURE WE CAN SPEND TIME WITH OUR OPPASSSS! Jessie emphosides oppas so C.A.P looked at her you know C.A.P might screw her the first chance he gets right l.joe said to me. If he can take her on i would be surprised i said to him. He couldn't handle me she said, ahhhh you scard us we said. C.A.P looks at Jessie oh I can handle you C.A.P said only if l.joe can handle Mayleen then you could handle me she said Jessie come on now don't say that I said.

 

 

L.Joe's POV:

 I looked at Mayleen's friend who obviously has a thing for C.A.P. Jessie do you like my hyung? i asked her she looked at mayleen ask maymay she will tell you my secret. I looked at mayleen who was smiling so i just had to ask her, Mayleen what is Jessie's secret? she looked at me and pulled me close by my neck smirking' her secret is the same as mine' then she kissed me, her soft pink lips where so dilightful that i wraped my arms around her wasit picking her up and spinning around.

 

C.A.P's POV:

I wonder if Jessie would like me if I did something like that, I thought to myself. Jessie how would you like to hang with us at our dorm and possibly stay the night? I asked her. OPPA IS THAT A DATE?!! she yelled over 2pm hyungs singing. I walked closer to her wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear only if you want to be sweety i can't promise that i will control myself from jumping you when we get to our dorm i will make love to you all night