Chapter 1 |

Ped Xing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{ Chapter 1 }

"Luhan, how did this happened? Why are there some blood everywhere?

"It's all over now, Yuan. It's all gone."

And that night, the sky cried with the painful event that happened in this once happy town.

This is now how our town was supposed to be. It was once a happy place with loving neighbors that supports and loves one another.

 

 

 

888

 

 

Hi, I'm Shan Yuan! I'm Chinese orphan and I live like a princess together with My Queen Grandma in a traditional chinese house which we inherit from our great descendants. Though it's old, rusty and boring, it's well taken care by my uncles who are a Engineers and Architechs.

 

I'm the richest girl in our place and these are my treasured possessions. My treasure consist  two rascal dogs and forty followers. Please refer them as Yuan's minions!  As you noticed, I have a very manly name. My dad named me that because he was disappointed for not having a male son as his first-child.  Later on, he left us and my mother got sick which also caused her death. However, that is just a sad chapter on my life and that will not take away my happiness! I always make sure to stay positive so that my mom can look after me.

 

 

Oh by the way, did I mention that I own a junkshop?

My friends help me along the way! We collect some materials and we recycle it to something efficient and useful! Saving the mother nature is really one of my concerns. I like to maintain the pureness of this town. I want to keep the trees and I want to grow old seeing the same beauty that Is aw in my childhood. Nature is something I ran too if I feel bored, stressed or just simply bored.

 

Did I say bored twice? Well, whatever.

 

As you can see, I have my minions. They are my friends. I met them when we were all kids. They are all bullied by  Jiang. Jiang is from other small town, same age as ours. I hate him as a matter a fact. He's the worst and jerkiest guy I have ever met in my entire life. Good thing I'm good in Martial Arts that's why I can fight along with him. I may be petite but my hands are gifted as lightning. Jiang is a very manly person, well he kind of looks handsome but if messes up with me, I'm ready to break his face without mercy until he ask for my forgiveness!

 

 

People call me naughty but I call my self Genius. 

 

 

Without me in the town, it would be very boring and silent. They should thank me for giving some color in their lives.

 

 

Let me give you a tour in our beloved Town!

 

I live in a small town named "Ped Xing". It's a weird name for a town. As you can see, our town is named after "pedestrian crossing". Way back fifty years ago, our town is the one connecting to another town. Our town has become a hotspot for transporting goods and having business transactions, just like the pedestrian crossing. It helps you to go from one place to another. The name was founded by our Former Mayor and everybody loved it. Also, this town is the most peaceful town in this country. Thanks to our amazing police men who ensures our safety, we get to walk in the streets without fearing anything.

 

However, not all police are diligent with their work. Some are just diligent in sleeping. they are the most diligent police I have ever met in my life, for real. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter