I have a lover - Obsession

I have a lover - Obsession

It's done! I hope you'll enjoy it! Also, I didn't rate this story M because there is only one, really small scene implying ~ It's more angsty than fluffy or anything else.

___

The color haired man set down his keys on the furniture next to the door, hung his jacket, tidied his shoes and went further in the apartment. He looked everywhere and collapsed on the sofa. The apartment was too quiet, no smell was escaping the kitchen, and his roommate's stuff weren't spread out. He let a deep sigh escape his lips and went to the kitchen to start cooking. Tens of minutes later he heard some keys in the locket.

"KiSeop? I'm back."
"Welcome."

KiSeop left the kitchen, cleaning his hands with a handkerchief and greeted his roommate. The latter had a grin on his lips, two bags coming from a clothes shop in his hands, he removed his shoes and hung his jacket. They hugged quickly and went together in the kitchen.

"It smells so good!"
"I cooked fried cabbage and spicy stew." The cooked proudly said.
"Wow, it'll be delicious!"
"I hope! But hey, you had time to go shopping?"
"Oh, that?" He showed with a nod. "I needed new stuff so I went after lessons."
"You didn't spend a whole salary, did you?"
"I didn't! And it would worth it."

KiSeop didn't miss his small smile when he looked at his purchase and felt a twinge in his heart. The handsome dark haired man who lives with him flopped on him and smiled.

"How was your day?"
"Boriiiiiiiing! I can't anymore with this anatomy lectures! I'm going crazy if I see a single muscle more today." The red haired man stated.
"So I'll show you my new outfit later."
"No! It doesn't bother me seeing your muscles."

Both friends laughed and felt relieved from their day of work. They set the dinner on the coffee table and ate. They were a genuine complicity between them, they didn't need to speak to understand how the other felt and it was the result from a childhood when they grew together. KiSeop cleaned the dishes when his friend went to his room to put his new clothes. He left the kitchen after the other's soft voice called him in his room.

"So... What do you think?"
"Yeo HoonMin... It's quite good on you"

The younger, who started to worry because of his friend's tone, laughed because of the end of the sentence and hit him on the shoulder.

"You scared me! I believed it was ugly!"
"If you bought it, it means you like it, don't you? It's not ugly."

He wore a pair of black skinny trousers with small silver stars on its pockets, a white low-necked T-shirt and a black leather jacket with nails on the shoulder. Truth to be told, "quite good" was really unappreciated but he just wanted to make him worried. Lately, HoonMin seemed to look for a new style, a style which would let him being himself.

"But I'm not a fashionista unlike Kevin and you."

The dark haired man pouted and felt a hand ruffling his hair. They parted and worked on their own. KiSeop studied his anatomy lesson until HoonMin knocked at his door hesitantly. The younger sat on the other’s bed and looked at him working.

"You want something?"
"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

The colour haired man looked at him, surprised, but agreed without wanting to know why he asked him that. HoonMin went back to his room, happy, and came back after few minutes, wearing his pajamas, with his computer. He slid behind the blanket and kept working. KiSeop joined him half an hour later and they smiled at each other.

"You seem really happy and radiant."
"I am."
"Why that?"

HoonMin bit his lower lips and finally let a wide grin spread on his face. KiSeop started to regret he asked this, there weren't many reasons why his friend would be this happy. He didn't really want to hear that. He felt he would be hurt. He knew it.

"I think... I think I fell in love."

He could swear his heart and his universe just broke. Fortunately, HoonMin was so engrossed in his world, his memories, that he didn't notice his change of expression. At least he tried to recover his good manners and answered his friend.

"How long?"
"I realized my feelings almost two months ago."

KiSeop forced a smile on his face when he saw the shy look of his roommate. He seemed really glad to be in love... Believing they could stay like that forever was really stupid, he himself acknowledged HoonMin's qualities and being with him would be perfect! Moreover, the other already told him he wanted a boyfriend. The latter rubbed his hands against his face, as if he was shy about his feelings, and smiled. The colour haired man put his arm around his roommate's torso, because it might as well be the last time he would be able to do it.

"You met at university?"
"No, he comes to the shop every week."
"He's that rich?!" KiSeop exclaimed, shocked.
"No. He... Came to talk to me."
"Oh!"

It was... Cute. Indeed, coming every week in a clothes shop selling luxurious clothes only to speak with a sales assistant, it was cute and bold. He didn't doubt a single second why HoonMin had been seduced, he always seemed to have a weakness for bold and determinate men. The dark haired man sighed lowly and hid his face against KiSeop's arm.

"He always is sooo cute!"

The student in medicine stopped smiling and tenderly caressed his best friend's hair. He should admit he really didn't want to hear more about this love story.

"It's getting late, I start university early tomorrow. Can we sleep?"
"I'm sorry! Have nice dreams 'Seopie."

HoonMin raised his head and placed a small kiss on his roommate's cheek and gave him a smile. They stayed like that, hugging, and the red haired man noticed with helplessness he felt asleep more quickly than the other. As time went by, he understood how his feelings changed. They spend more and more time together, they slept in the same bed, his roommate smiled at him. He also understood his feelings were only one sided and naively he thought he just had to wait, he would never see HoonMin falling in love with someone else.


JaeSeop seemed to notice KiSeop's mood was pretty bad and managed to make him telling the truth. He wasn't oblivious of his friend's feelings and really felt bad for him so he made his best to reassure him during their day at university. This worked so well that the colour haired man invited him at home. They opened the door while laughing and the brown haired student was intrigued because of music coming from the living room.

"HoonMin is already here?"
"Yeah, he doesn't work on Thursday."

They tidied up their shoes and went to the living room were KiSeop froze. He was behind the sofa but he saw them in the TV. HoonMin and another man, hugged, cuddling and kissing. JaeSeop set his hand on KiSeop's shoulder to show him support and purposely dropped his bag on the floor with a loud bang to make them reacting. The roommate quickly stood up and closed his buttons, red cheeks, and the last man did the same.

KiSeop didn't restrain himself to detail him. He was a blond haired man, his hair seemed soft but was disordered. His features were... particular, his jaw was sharp and thin lips. Whereas his were slim, his face was harmonious, plump and kissable lips! HoonMin's boyfriend wore a black T-shirt which highlighted his muscles. And he thought he will seduce HoonMin who worked in a clothes chop with that?! He should at least make an effort!

"I... Hum... I didn't hear you!" HoonMin said.
"Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Shin SooHyun. You are KiSeop, aren't you? HoonMin talked a lot about you." He added and bowed.

Both medicine students greeted the couple and JaeSeop introduced himself to SooHyun. They felt awkwardness because neither SooHyun nor HoonMin dared to speak seeing how they were discovered. On the other side, KiSeop was still frozen, and JaeSeop was there, thinking about all the feelings the three others should feel, from embarrassment till jealousy.

"Would you... like to drink coffee?" SooHyun dared to ask.

KiSeop was surprised by this offer, this guy wasn't at his home and offered him to drink something. Who did he think he was?! Because he was HoonMin's boyfriend, he thought he could act like that?! The worst was that the dark haired man didn't say a world, looking and hugging the blond.

"I'm not sure we have many things."
"Oh no! I was speaking about a café near from here."
"Oh."

The red haired man suddenly felt silly. Of course if HoonMin fell for him, it meant he was polite. They agreed, took their jackets and both medicine students waited for the couple. HoonMin was settling his boyfriend's outfit. They went to the nearest café, JaeSeop didn't need to ask his friend if he was fine, if he wanted him to be here, he understood it through his hurt gaze when he noticed their intertwined fingers. KiSeop needed someone to support him.

They sat in the patio, SooHyun next to HoonMin, an arm around his shoulders. JaeSeop sat next to KiSeop and they ordered. It was quite awkward because SooHyun and JaeSeop were the only one speaking and it bothered KiSeop to admit it but... The blond seemed to be really great. Their drinks were brought, along with a piece of cake which was set in front of the dark haired man who looked at it with sparkling eyes.

"But I didn't order a cake!" He said after the waitress left.
"I did it for you."
"Ooh! You're so lovely!" He exclaimed and kissed his lover's cheek.

KiSeop's fist tightened and started to drink in order to forget what was happening in front of him. He wanted to be selfish, SooHyun and HoonMin were feeding the other and gave languid gazes, he wanted one thing: stand up and leave. They were so cliché! But he wanted to experience this cliché. He'd already imagine himself doing it, but he would be the one feeding his handsome roommate, he would be the one receiving a sweet smile.

"Otherwise, what do you do to live?"
"I ended my studies, I've been working in an advertising agency for two years."
"Seriously? Cool! I can't anymore with all those things we have to learn at university!"

KiSeop smiled and laughed when he heard that. SooHyun already worked, he was financially independent, a job which sounded pretty cool. He had everything!

"How old are you?"
"Twenty four."

HoonMin drank his coffee and leaned his head on SooHyun's shoulder to kiss his neck and smile. Their outing was going really well. Moreover, it helped him to learn more about JaeSeop! His boyfriend cut a slice of cake and handed it to his lips. The dark haired man settled his gaze in KiSeop's one and spoke with pride.

"Isn't my SooHyunnie wonderful~?

The colour haired man nodded and smiled to reassure his best friend. He felt a hand on his thigh and turned his head toward his friend.

"We could go out together again? If you want of course. I mean, maybe you would prefer going out with someone else but us." SooHyun asked.
"It would be great but"
"It would be a pleasure! If KiSeopie doesn't mind sharing me."
"What?" HoonMin exclaimed.
"Yeah, hum, I think we don't need to hide anymore."

JaeSeop looked at his friend and winked. He placed his lips on KiSeop's cheek and whispered at his ear "play with me".

"We are... Friends with benefits."
"Really? You never told me, neither invited JaeSeop at home."
"Err... I didn't know how you would take it, even less if he slept at home when you were here."

HoonMin blushed slightly and cuddled with his boyfriend. They waited few more minutes, stood up and took for a walk. They eventually parted away, SooHyun took the roommates home. KiSeop saw the young dark haired man with his lover, his face was encircled by the other's hands, he was kissed, he was on cloud nine. Both friends climbed up until their apartment and relaxed on the sofa. 

"So, what do you think about him?"
"He seems really nice."
"Yes he is! And handsome!"

KiSeop forced a nod. He would be lying if he said SooHyun was an ugly jerk. No, he was beautiful and really kind. HoonMin's look shined.

"And when he kisses me... I feel like an ice cream melting."

The dark haired man sank in the sofa and hid his face with his hands which didn't hide his blinding smile at all. He sighed, kissed KiSeop on the forehead and went to the kitchen. The other took his phone and texted JaeSeop.


KiSeop opened the door and welcomed his friend. HoonMin fell for the "friends with benefit" lie too much so he insisted on inviting their lovers in order to have dinner together. They sat on the sofa and waited for the two others, slightly awkward with the other.

"I'm sorry you are involved with that."
"I'm the one who should apologize. I started it."
"It's nice but I really want to apologize."

They hugged to show they both forgive the other and started to watch a TV show. After half an hour, KiSeop opened the door to SooHyun. The latter was embarrassed to be here before his boyfriend and he was handing a box. The student recognized the box, it came from a famous bakery. The blond didn't dare to sit and waited for HoonMin to relax. The latter arrived minutes later with two bags from a Japanese restaurant.

"SooHyunie! I'm sorry, my work ended later than expected."
"It doesn't matter, you're here now."
"Oh! You put the suit you bought the first time!"

KiSeop had a bitter smile when he saw HoonMin caressing SooHyun's shirt and his waistcoat.

"You're so awesome."
"Thank you."

They kissed a last time and HoonMin served the dish on the table. He took his lover's hand and sat him next to him. KiSeop was pretty sure he could be best friend with SooHyun if they weren't in love with the same man. Moreover, he brought a delicious dessert!

Then they watched an action movie. Inevitably, HoonMin leaned against his boyfriend and KiSeop claimed some affection from his friend. JaeSeop rubbed his shoulder during all the movie and he finally found those two hours surmountable. They agreed on SooHyun and sleeping in the living room because they can open up the sofa and sleep in it and KiSeop would sleep in his room with JaeSeop, they would only need to place a mattress beside his own to create a larger bed. They started to talk when they both were under the blankets.

"How are you?"
"Really fine."
"KiSeop..."
"I don't want to talk about that Jae'."

They stayed mute, an awkward silence because they faced each other and JaeSeop clearly understood the other was really bad. The younger hesitated a little bit and  finally hugged his friend without asking for his point of view. The colour haired man put his arms around JaeSeop's chest and hid his face in the crook of his neck. He fell asleep in this position, relieved to evacuate his stress and be able to trust someone.

His eyes opened in the middle of the night after 3:00am. He had a serious headache and it was really uncomfortable. A quick glance toward the other was enough to make him understand he could get up without disturbing him. JaeSeop was lying at the other side of the bed, half of his body on the floor. He got up, smiling at his friend and opened the door to go to the kitchen.

"Ah! Hooooon'!"

KiSeop froze at the door. Why? Really, why?! He already saw them kissing, why should he discover them now? Now, when he was bad . Why should he see SooHyun and HoonMin on the sofa, the blond one laid while the dark haired man was on his fours, his head at his crotch. He would like to close this door but... For the first time since he was aware of his feelings for HoonMin, he lusted him. The dark haired man wasn't only blond, he also was so y! Even if he wasn't in front of them, he could picture his best friend's face. He could imagine his pretty lips around the other's flesh.

He gathered his thoughts and quickly closed the door before going back to his room. He forgot his glass of water because of that. He went back to his bed and laid beside JaeSeop who woke up. The younger rubbed his eyes and looked at KiSeop without understanding anything.

"What?"
"What are you saying?"
"What happened?" He answered and yawned. "I wanted to drink a bit of water but when I went to the kitchen... SooHyun and HoonMin were... Doing "it''
"Oh and... How do you feel about it?"
"I didn't expect it to make me... ."
"But what do you feel, in your heart?"
"HoonMin has a boyfriend, I knew it. I shouldn't be that surprised he also has a ual life."

KiSeop didn't want to lie to JaeSeop, he was the only one aware of his love for HoonMin that's why telling him the truth was relieving. A heavy sigh escaped his lips and he hugged more his friend in a try to fall asleep again. They went to the kitchen to eat their breakfast with the other two. KiSeop forced a comfortable look on his face but it was hard to look at HoonMin. He didn't want to meet SooHyun's gaze either but was too polite to ignore him when he started to speak.

"I talked with HoonMin yesterday evening and... My company is mainly composed of young men and we decided to spend a whole weekend together at Jeju Island. Our lovers and friends are invited. HoonMin told me you were planning on doing a journey there, I was thinking that maybe... You could come with us."

A weekend with HoonMin, SooHyun and a bunch of other people. KiSeop was far from convinced to go there but the older was right, they wanted to go there for a long time, and it would be stupid to deny this opportunity because of his pride... Pride and heartache.

"I don't know... It looks like a weekend between lovers. I wouldn't want to ruin it."
"It'll be fun!! They planned costume party!"

The colour haired man felt so weak when he saw HoonMin's face. He had to make his mind up about not giving in everything HoonMin asked. He didn't have any other chances to be with HoonMin. He will never be his boyfriend.

"I'll think about it."

KiSeop turned his attention on his coffee, when he raised his head he only saw both lovers flirting, even JaeSeop let him to go to the bathroom He had an easy solution: leave this kitchen. But he won't, it was hard and hurtful but he wanted to watch them... Or keeping an eye on them, he wanted to know what they were doing. A soft giggling killed him and he went to his bedroom. It was too long. He didn't know what to do anymore... JaeSeop joined him, closing slowly closing the door and sat beside him on his bed.

"KiSeop... Do you plan to go there?"
"I don't know... He's right, HoonMin and I've ever wanted to go to Jeju Island, and it could be the right opportunity."
"'Seop..." JaeSeop hugged his friend. "He goes there with SooHyun. Don't you think it's time for you to do the right choice."
"Which choice?"
"Him or you."

The red haired man looked at him, bewildered by his statement. JaeSeop ruffled his hair and gave him a tender smile.

"I don't understand."
"You can't keep doing it. You can do everything he asks for, suffer because of your feelings and try to convince yourself that if he's happy, you're happy. Or you can be yourself. You can do what you want without looking back, you can find your "SooHyun", be happy without being with him."

KiSeop didn't understand what happened to him but his friend's words were getting to him and he unconsciously started to cry. JaeSeop's arms encircled him and his partner whispered him to calm down.

"'Seop, please, calm down! I didn't mean to hurt you!"
"You didn't... I... It would have been so... easier if he was with a woman."
"It's normal, he would have been out of reach. You need to separate yourself from him."
"How do I do it? We live together..."

The younger didn't know what to answer and pushed the other's face against his torso to reassure him. They stayed still few minutes and JaeSeop left. Minutes later, he saw KiSeop leaving his room, wiping his eyes, and knocked at the bathroom. HoonMin's smiling face appeared, droplets slid on his neck.

"I've made my mind."
"Cool! So??"
"I... I'll you go there together."

HoonMin's face broke down and KiSeop had to gather his courage to plant firmly on his decision. He looked behind him, noticed JaeSeop's encouraging smile and answered.

"You definitely should spend this weekend together. I'll spend it with Jae'."
"OK! Enjoy!" The other student said with a wink before going back to the bathroom.

KiSeop then sat on the sofa, next to his close friend, they kept silent for a whole minute. He was sure JaeSeop heard him, there were no way he was deaf so he expected questions he didn't want to answer to... Once again, he made a decision, maybe too quickly but he wanted to follow his decision.

"So... You'll really spend a weekend with me?"
"I might be in love, I'm not blind." He said while intertwining their fingers. "Thanks for everything you did. I really hop I'll be able to pay you back for everything."

The red haired man caressed his hair and set his hand on his blushing cheeks before nearing their faces. He noticed JaeSeop's blushing skin and softly slid his lips on his.