[Update+Inspired'sTalk] About Dating...

I Only Want A Forever

As you all know, chanbaek is at its lowest.

Sadly or maybe we should be as fans, glad for baekhyun to be the luckiest guy in the world since he dated who adored. Luckiest Fanboy

We should just congratulate ByunTae and yes, this story would continue. Actually... a bad idea but this story was also originally set for a bad  not baekyeol ending, and it was really a byuntae ending although in the end Byun really loved Yeol. Still, fate is an ultimate gamer.

From my literature books, love is a cautionary momentary, reactionary lie.

So much of talk and stuff, but twitter has been crazy over them. Saw people cutting their wrists or even comitting suicide hurts. Especially I am a strong baekhyun shipper. It is still upsetting for people to neglect what a true fan is. A fan is not someone who traps their idols' youth. Fans should idolise cheer on, encourage idols not build unhealthy fantasies(caring too much becoming saesang) on their role models.

Actually I woke up in the morning when my notification beeped as tons of freinds and twitter spammed me. My friend asks if I am okay becuase she just saw some delusional girls went on harming themselves. I was surprised not knowing what happened. When I found out, I was shocked it was a noona-dongsaeng relationship but nonetheless, though sad for I am a Baekhyun-Chanyeol shipper plus a Baekhyun Biased Exotic..., i thought it was good that they dated (or they end up like Suju >< who really isolated from relationships, and they should be getting married at their age...)

Just prove to us we are fans, we can love them , we can adore them but we must know not to fall so hard for guys that only appear in televisions, fancams and fanmeetings , lesson learned: don't cry over someone you thought you loved and hurt yourself when that person did not know your exisitence. Hard truth, but the simplest truth. 

baekyeol shippers. CHEER UP!

Baekyeol is still a cute bromance.  And I never regretted shipping them 

*hint* That what Chanyeol gonna say at the end of the story....

"It hurts, it stings, it is the absolute pain that kills me within but I never regretted. Because I still think we are cute together that time. And if it repeats, I still want to be with you. Although our love has no happy ending."

 

 


 

"life is not a PG feel-good movie." Luhan stated, eyes smiling slightly looking up at Kyungsoo who faked to look upset, "Real life often begins badly."

Kyungsoo glanced at Baekhyun who was hiding his smirks as the kind-hearted deer was pouring out all his literature knowledge about love which made Kyungsoo feel real bad. It was fortunate that Baekhyun ended up with that tall lanky smiley guy and Kyungsoo was dancing with Kai. Kyungsoo repeatedly looked away shyly when dancing causing Kai to drag him out in the middle of the class to the mens, questioning Kyungsoo's coldness towards him.

Funnily Kai's jealousy sparked and Kai went on bambling indignantly about Kyungsoo abandoning him for Baekhyun a while ago and even burst out as angry that Kyungsoo had tried avoid looking into the eyes during dancing. No doubt, Kyungsoo who had not let out any single words widened his already hug eyes, inncoently hmped and wanted to turn away.  Kai dragged him back. Kyungsoo saw Kai dejectedly slumped his shoulders and asked softly, "Do you... not like me?"

That action caught Kyungsoo of guard and he started explaining and even hinted about his crush , talking about himself being rejected at the cafeteria. Everything clicked. Then the duo strived in class happily again.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was the really cold on, ever since he got that sudden flash. He had feeling this guy was making him all broken and turned away from Chanyeol's kind gestures. In return, Chanyeol gave a pout, no longer that chirpy.

"You hate me right?' Baekhyun heard the guy saying in his low deep voice.

Baekhyun packed his bag at the end of the class, casting a satisfied look at Kaisoo before saying matter-of-factly, "No I don't. In fact i think you are great for matching the Kai and my baby Soo up"

Chanyeol's big smile came back and Baekhyun's heart tingled. He looked down at his yellow bag before sighing softly to himself. Why was it so hard for him to even distance from Chanyeol especially when Chanyeol was soon offering him a big bottle of Iced Sports Drinks in the friendliest and cutest manner, eyes twinkling at Baekhyun.

He grabbed Kyungsoo soon after to get lunch with his other friends. Surprisingly, Chen and Suho did not go. It seemed like Chen as well as Suho were enthusiastic about their first lyrics project and went on witht heir partners in the course for better understanding as aquaintances and lyrics composing. Luhan wasn't. In fact he was sulking that his partner was not a tinge passionate and just joined because his other friends did.

Apparently, Luhan's partner , a certain Oh guy failed the tough fitness test for Martial Arts Artist course and joined that course. Luhan offered materials for their project while the Oh Sehun was busy texting his friend away.

"Actually, me and Kai cleared up our problem." Kyungsoo smiled, with Luhan dramatically let out a relieved sigh, "You scare me!"

Luhan met baeklhyun's eyes and softly crossed his eyebrows," You?"

"Me?" Baekhyun pointed to himself, forks digging into his steak halfway.

"You looked rather... " Luhan searched his vocabularly for the word before smiling, "Arh! Fearful and Confused. you been frowning ever since you got out of the class!"

"Woah Woah." Baekhyun laughed, "Arhh, really?"

His flashes of images had declined greatly that day and Luhan's comment really surprised that little petite guy. His fringe hung in front of his eyes, covered his emotions as he chuckled, "Well, I am really not that good in dancing."

Luhan shrugged it off, making an angry scowl before tucking into his dessert, grumbling about that Oh guy whom he claimed can't remembered his name.

Baekhyun listened as Luhan made Kyungsoo laugh with his angriness before looking down at his already cold steak. It was perplexed for him. All about that guy and him. he wished he never crossed paths with him.

 

 

"urm... Byun?" Baekhyun was half-stunned at the sight of his goddess in the bookstore. 

"Y..Yes?" his senpai, Miss Taeyeon was standing in front of him, her pretty eyelashes batted as she smiled, "Oh hey, how is your singing nowadays?"

"Great!" Baekhyun laughed, before smiling back. Taeyeon patted him lovingly before turning away, "Oh I heard you are my fan! Hahah, I am surprised. you sing as well too! Hope to see you often!"

That chirp got Baekhyun all hyped up and he did not flare up with a younger guy cut his queue later.

"Hey!" Baekhyun froze when Park Chanyeol called behind him. He pretended to be leaving with his bags of books btu was later caught at the wrists. Baekhyun faked ignorance and greeted," Hey."

"Out here shopping?" Chanyeol beamed, his ears obviously pointy as his OBEY cap caught Baekhyun's attention. Oh, that was why he could not ell it was Chnayeol when he got the flash of an OBEY cap.

He nodded before asking abck politely, "you?"

"Same. But I am the worst kind of Literature Student who never get his literature books in the end." Chanyeol shrugged, showing his not-so-diligent side. Baekhyun judged him and knew Chanyeol was talking about spending his money intended for books for a big plushie. So, he just beamed back, "But I thought you looked like those intelligent ones."

"oh, really?" Chanyeol blushed, "Just that Literature is kind of my stuff. And I still aced it. Are you a Science Student?'

BAekhyun nodded back. Chanyeol made a significant satisfied look in which Baekhyun doubted, "Why do you look so...?"

"I knew it! You looked really rational to me." Chanyeol grinned again before lifting the plushie up. Noticing the huge height difference, baekhyun could barely see Chanyeol when his face was peking from the plusie, "Cute, right?"

"oooh." Baekhyun looked at the puppy, "Cute."

Chanyeol smiled before looking at his watch, "urm...Oh no! Dead."

"Rushing?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded, "My love of my life is going to miss me."

"Love?" Baekhyun striaghtened up. after so much thought, he thought the flash told him that he cannot be with chanyeol or ... he would end up sad. Love?

Chanyeol pinked, "i got a senpai I really liked. Dara. She is coming back to Korea. As her neightbour, i thought it be nice to fetch her from the airport. This is for her, so brilliant , right?"

Baekhyun chuckled softly. Shy Chanyeol was really a cute sight. So he waved Chanyeol goodbye.

Then he went off, thinking Chanyeol was not that bad after all. Then his phone beeped. His eyes widened. Oh wait, BAekhyun stifled a surprised gasp. Urh... he really did not expect this coming. None of his flashes told him that he was going to the airport too!

My dearest Baek, 

Chul hyung here.

Can you fetch my girlfriend, Xuefu from the airport? i am busy |_|

 

maybe it was really fate.