The Red-haired Boy

That Gangster Is My Boyfriend
The Red-haired Boy

Kim So Hyun was walking toward the school’s gate while she was remembering the past.

 Suddenly, she heard someone shouting. She saw a group of boys were surrounding a red-haired boy.

Maybe they were bullying the boy. Then, she went toward them at the car park.

“Hey! Boy! Do you have any eyes to see?” One of them shouted at the red-haired boy. “Clean my shoes quickly or give me some money!” The boys shout again.

The red-haired boy still silenced himself.

“Are you a deaf?” The boy tried to punch the boy but luckily So Hyun came and shouted, “Stop!”

“H..Hee..  Here, some money for you if you can let him go.”So Hyun was trembling while his hand lending the money to the boy.

“Oh... are you his girlfriend? Not bad. Do you want to be my girlfriend? Leave this stupid boy.” The boy teased the red-haired boy while his hand trying to take the money.

Suddenly, the red-haired boy snatched the money and punched the boy face. Dushhhh!!

Urggghhh!!!  The boy was enduring pain.

The other boys came to help him. “Hey! Look at your back!” So Hyun shouted.

The red-haired boy turned back. Then he punched all of them. Then, they left the place hurriedly.

So Hyun overawed because it was her first time saw a fight in front of her.

“Hey! Girl! Lend me my bag.” The red-haired boy pointed toward his rainbow-coloured bag near So Hyun.

So Hyun still overawed.

“Hello? Do hear me?” The boy asked her for the second time.

“Oh! Sorry!  Okay. Here you are.” So Hyun picked the back and lending it to him.

The red-haired boy took his bag and leaving So Hyun.

“Wait! My money! ”

The red-haired boy stopped his step. The place was silent for a while.

 “I will take this money. Next time, if someone bullying you, just shout out for help. Do you understand?” The boy told her.

Then, he leaving by waving his hand.

For the first time I saw someone who was taking my money at will with style.

So Hyun looked at her watch.  

6.50a.m.

Oh. No! I’m late!”She ran quickly toward the school’s gate.

 

                                                          _____________________

 

So Hyun stood in front of the school’s gate while wiping her sweat with a handkerchief.

“Why did you late?!”A tall prefect came and asked her.

“I, I...,”

“Okay, I will write down your name now.” The prefect took out his pen.

KIM SO HYUN...

The prefect read So Hyun’s nametag. Then, he wrote down her name.

A second later, another prefect came. “It’s, okay, Yug Yeom. She was a new student here. Today is the first day of all 10th grade students came here.

“But Jin Young, she was late.” Yug Yeom tried to explain to him.

So Hyun silenced herself.

“You can go to your class now.” Jae Bum told her to enter the class.

“I’m, I’m...mmmmm...Thank you.”So hyun left the place.

“Jae Bum.....!”Yug Yeom felt angry. “It’s okay Yug Yeom. She looked very cute. I will nominate her name as prefect for this year.”

“But, Jae Bum..! You just met her just now. Don’t judge a book by its cover.  Furthermore, you didn’t know everything about her even her name.”

Jae Bum smiled. “You are right. But, hey! You wrote down her name just now, right?” Jae Bum asked.

“Yes. But, when you came and told me to let her entered the school, I erased it. Sorry.” Yug Yeom answered.

“Damn! But you still remembered her name right?”Jae Bum asked again. “Kim, Kim.....Kim So Byun, Kim So Hun... Arghhh! Sorry I forgot!”

“Stupid! Let’s check under the name list after we get it from the staffroom.”

 

HeloMelo~ This is the first chapter. I know it short. But, I hope you enjoy! Comments are much appreciated. Sorry, I need a rest, so wait for the latest update.