| 1 |

The Curse of the Princess

 

 

 

| 1 | 

 

"I am the cursed princess. I am in need to find my true love to cut out the curse. A man who'll accept me and love me not because of my money or power. That's what all I need." 

 

 

 

 

|1| 

The Prince of Zaphelon fall Inlove with the princess of the Kingdom of Gladowen. The princess of Gladowen should be married with the prince of Bretantica. But Prince Park Jinyoung [Prince of Zaphelon] and Queen Park Ji Yoon [Princess of Kingdom Gladowen] have a secret relationship. Knowing that no one is against to their relationship, except to one person. Esmeral. He loves JiYoon so much but unfortunately, she can't love him back. On the day of Jiyoon and Jinyong's wedding, he visit a shaman and asked her to cast a spell on Jiyoon's first born. On the day of the grueling labor, after Sandara was born, Esmeral told the couple that he cast a spell on Dara. 

 

[The Royal Flashback] 

 

 

After 3 hours of grueling labor, the princess already had enough rest and ordered her servants to carry her child. The servants immediately obliged. Once the pretty daughter was already in her arms, he stared at it like it was the most precious thing in the world. 

 

"You are beautiful as the moon, my little daughter." She said as she rubbed Dara's cheek 

 

"Now, what should I call you, princess?" She asked once again

 

"You should call her Sandara." Someone from the door said. It's the king.

 

"Oh. What a beautiful unique name. Okay. You are Dara. Sandara." The princess said and smile

 

"Can I carry her?" Asked the king

 

"Ofcouse you can. Here." The queen said as she handled him the baby. Once the baby was already on his arms, he chanted the words, 'Youre pretty' again and again

 

"Sire, an guest wants to see you." A maid from the door said 

 

"Who was it?" The King asked

 

"He who was called Esmeral. The prince of Kingdom Bretantica." The maid said as the couple was surprise to hear his name. 

 

"Tell him to wait me outside," the King said as he handle Dara to his wife. But JiYoon held his wrist.

 

"What are you doing? Where are you going? What if he hurts you?" The queen asked

 

"Please calm down my dear queen. I won't let him hurt you and our daughter. Please trust me with this." The King said and went out. 

 

When the King went out, he found Esmeral sipping his coffee calmly. He went near to him

 

"What can I do to you, Esmeral?" He asked

 

"I am just here to see how was your wife that supposed to be my wife doing. And also your child," he said

 

"Well, we are fine. You don't need to come all the way here for that." King said

 

"Oh~ You have such bad manners treating your guest, My dear king. Shall I show you how to show manners?" Esmeral said

 

"I have manners when it comes to other guest. But you...shall I treat you a guest. Or an unwanted guest? Just get to the point why you came here." The King said

 

"Ha! Fine! The reason I came here is I cast a spell on your first born! And remember this! I am not yet done! She should be married at the age of 18 and find the love of her life! She'll need to find a true love! A man that will love her not because of her money or power. That is the way that can cast the spell out! If she didn't succeed, her power will decrease and she will battle between life and death! Remember that!" He said as he disappear in a thin smoke. The King was still in the state of shock. He just went to his senses after 8 minutes and told the queen what Esmeral told him. She was crying her hearts out. But they can't do anything.

 

[The end of the Royal Flashback]