Chapter 1

Untitled

Haruna Yamamoto is a new student from the province. As she first entered that school, she was really nervous because she doesn’t know where her room is and she doesn’t have any acquaintances to ask. While walking, a running boy suddenly bumped into her.

“Itai!!” Haruna shouted as she fell to the floor.

“I’m sorry” the boy said then bowed before Haruna.

“It’s okay” Haruna said while picking her things which are all scattered on the floor.

“Some mean guys were chasing after me that’s why I am running so fast” the boy said while helping her.

“Oh..I understand” Haruna said while fixing herself.

“By the way, my name is Ryutaro Morimoto. I’m in 3rd year Junior high. What’s your name?” the boy said.

“I’m Haruna Yamamoto. I’m a new student here.” Haruna said while looking at Ryutaro then blushed.

“Oh..that’s why I haven’t seen you around. What’s your year and section?” Ryutaro asked while smiling at Haruna.

“We are in the same year. I’m in class A.” Haruna said.

“Eh?!!We’re in the same class!” Ryutaro happily exclaimed. He’s happy knowing that but he doesn’t understand why. Maybe because she’s so cute. He suddenly thought.

“Hounto?!” Haruna said shocked.

“Hai. What a coincidence.” Ryutaro said.

The bell rang and the two of them went to their classroom together.