Yoongi and Tator Tots

If I Lay Here...

  "Baaaaaaaabe!" 

  I giggle as I hear Yoongi come in my front door.

  I'm laying in my bed catching up on Ghost Adventures and texting my friend about how beautiful Rome looked in C Clown's new comeback. Yoongi had made his way into my room, holding bags of food and a couple roses.

  "For you, my lady." He did a little half bow and presented the roses.

  "Yoongi stop." I buried my face into my pillows before accepting the flowers and placing them on the dresser next to me.

  "Honestly, dude, why do you spoil me so much?" I laugh and get off the bed before realizing I was just dressed in my underwear and long tee.

  I blush and begin to head to my bathroom to change when his hands brush down my arm. When I turn around, Yoongi is just standing there staring like he has never seen a girl in underwear before.

  "Okay you can stop oggling me now." I become embarrassed.

  "I can oggle you all I want, for I am," he pauses to give me his stupid cute smile, "your oppa."

  I smack his shoulder before finally pulling him into a kiss, wrapping my arms around his small yet firm torso. I pull back and take a second to see how cute he looks in his beanie and stupid skinny jeans that he knows is my favorite.

  Then I think about how cute he would be in his boxers. And I know he knows that I thought that because a blush makes my face burn red.

 He takes my chin and pushes it up to force me to make eye contact. "What are you thinking about?"

  "Uh..." I stutter and before I know it, he's softly running his mouth across my jaw. "How cute you look?"

  He laughs and unexpectedly grabs my waist and throws me on the bed; he stradles my hips and begins tickling my sides.

  God damn this boy.

  All a sudden Yoongi pulled back and dramatically placed his hand against his forehead. 

  "What?" I sigh into his chest, knowing he was about to act like a little .

  "I cannot handle the ." He smirks I just rolled my eyes.

 "Yeah well I'm hungry so I'm gonna make me some tator tots." I push him off and get up. 

  I purposely shake my as I walk out gaining a whistle from him. 

  As I am making my food I hear Yoongi yell my name over and over. I giggle and bring back a plate of tots and ketchup. I walk into the room and to my surprise see a half Yoongi laying in my bed in just his boxers.

  "Hi." He smiles and pats the spot next to him.

  I set down the plate forgetting the food and jump next to him. "Hi cuuuuuutie."

 He puts his arm around me and pushes his lips onto mine, leaving them there for what seems like forever.

  "So.." I say and play with the hem of my shirt.

  "Yes?" He replies and begins nuzzling his face into my neck.

  "How long until you go back to the boys for training?" I ask not at all wanting to know. I barely get to see him anymore and I absolutely hate it. I mean yeah I'm glad he gets to live his dream but what about me?

  "Tomorrow." He sighs into my neck.

  "Oh".

  A silence falls across the room and I feel my eyes well up with stupid tears. I guess he sensed them because he looks up at me. Yoongi and I always have been like this. Its like we were connected. Whenever I felt sad, he felt sad too. Whenever I was sick, he was sick also. So it wasn't a shock when he knew that I was gonna cry.

  "Baby baby baby..." He says and wraps his arms around me. "I know this is hard but it'll be okay. And anyways, training is good. I finally get to better my ty dancing to match yours."

  I giggle and think about the one time I tried to teach him a dance and him being a total wreck tripping over his feet. 

  "No matter how much training you do, you will never be able to dance, Min Yoongi." I laugh and earn a hit from him. 

  "Baby just don't worry about the time I spend away from you because for tonight..." He places a love bite on my neck, making me shiver. "you're all mine."