The Reason I Became a Singer

The Reason I Became a Singer

Poster Made By: angel_baby_inspirit 

 

http://youtu.be/qNZ3A39m9c8

 

The Reason I Became a Singer_Part 1

 

(DO's perspective)

 

I wake up in the morning and check my phone if you called me like 4 years ago. Then I sigh, checking that there is no phone calls from you. Then I uncontrollably enter your number, but I just sigh and turn off my phone. Then I get on my manager's car, living the life as a top star. But I just can't forget you, Jin. Please come back to me. I still love you like 4 years ago.

 

You promised me that we would meet again when we accomplish our dream, you promised.

 

Today my manager said that I am releasing my new single, The Reason I Became a Singer, today. Would you know that I wrote this song to you, Jin? Would you remember me if you hear this song and see me on TV? Now, appearing on TV shows and singing is my only hope to get my message to you, Jin.

 

"Standby Please!"

 

Today, I'm going to confess to everyone that I love you Jin. Please hear my cry of pain without you and come back.

 

(TV Show Watcher's View)

 

MC: Today, we have a special guest. He is the top of the top star! Please welcome~~ D.O.!"

 

(Crowds cheering and claping)

 

D.O: Thank you, everyone. Thank you. Hi, I'm D.O"

 

(Crowds cheering and claping)

 

MC: Thank you D.O, for visiting our TV show! I heard that you are making a come back with a new song, is that right?

 

D.O: Yes, I'm coming back with a new song I wrote called The Reason I Became a Singer. It would be officially released in 12 in the noon.

 

MC: I can't wait to hear it! Maybe can you sing part of the song here?

 

(Crowds cheering as D.O smiles and stands up)

 

"인터넷에 나를 쳐보면 이제 내 노래가 나와
내가 왜 굳이 이렇게 가수가 된지 넌 알까

유명하고팠던 이유는 오직 단 하나뿐이니까
니가 날 보고 날 알아듣고 내 생각하라고

TV에 나와 노래해 혹시 니가 볼까봐
날 들으면 날 본다면 날 찾아줄까봐
기를 쓰고 노래해 그 옛날의 널 위해
그때 다 하지 못했던 내 맘을 담아서
이렇게 노래해

못해부터 살다가까지 니가 없던 건 없으니까
솔직히 터놓고 말해 모두 너와 내 얘기니까

내 노랠 듣고 내가 울고 내가 슬퍼하고
혼자 미치는 나의 이유를 넌 알 것 같은데

TV에 나와 노래해 혹시 니가 볼까봐
날 들으면 날 본다면 날 찾아줄까봐
기를 쓰고 노래해 그 옛날의 널 위해
그때 다 하지 못했던 내 맘을 담아서

내 아픔과 내 눈물과 내 진심을 다해
내 맘 전한다면 너에게 들릴까

이 몇 분짜리 노래가 별거 아닌 가사가
니 귓가에 니 마음속에 울려 퍼지기를
미치도록 기도해 제발 니가 듣기를
이런 내 맘이 들리면 너 돌아오라고
눈물로 노래해"

 

(Traslated Ver.)

 

"If I search myself on the Internet, my songs pop up now

Do you know why I had to become a singer like this?

Wanting to become famous was only one of the reasons
I wanted you to see me, understand me and think of me

If I come on TV and sing, you might see me
If you hear me, if you see me, you might come find me
So I tried my best and sang, for you in the past
Putting in all my heart that I couldn’t before back then

I sing like this

From “I Can’t” to “Live At Least Once,” you were never not present
I’ll be honest with you, because everything was about you

Listening to my song, crying and being sad
Going crazy alone – I think you know why I did all those things

If I come on TV and sing, you might see me
If you hear me, if you see me, you might come find me
So I tried my best and sang, for you in the past
Putting in all my heart that I couldn’t before back then

With my pain, my tears and all of my heart
If my heart is delivered to you, can you hear it?

This song that’s a few minutes, these lyrics that aren’t a big deal
I hope it will spead to your ears, to your heart
I crazily pray that you will please hear this
If you can hear my heart, I sing with tears for you to come back"

 

(crowds silent for a moment after he finishes)

 

(Stading Ovation with whistles)

 

MC: Woah! D.O! It was a very amazing and moving performance! The lyrics almost made me cry, Wow!

 

D.O: Thank you. 

 

MC: D.O, you are known for writing the lyrics and the songs by yourself. I can't believe someone as young as you to write such a sad and moving song like this... Is there anything special that inspires and motivates you to write such songs?

 

D.O: Can I talk a bit long on this question?

 

MC: Of course? We would love too hear it!

 

D.O: My songs are mostly inspired by my life, especially a person that I call Jin. We used to date when I were a trainee in sm and when she were training for her sports. We were a happy couple. No, we dated as we were meant to be for each other, even though we were so young at that age. And like any other couples, we used to have names for each other. She called me my soo, and I used to call her my jin...until...until we broke up. She...she said that the break up was the best way for that time because we each had our own dream, and she said we would meet each other again when we achieve our dreams. From that day, I sang like the music was my entire life, and now I became a singer. She achieved her dream, too. But...but I haven't met her yet after the break up. Now I try to sing and appear as much as possible on TV, hoping that she would hear or see me and come back to me, or at least think of me.

 

MC: Oh... Sorry for asking this question, but may I ask is Jin Yoojin, the gold medalist figure skater who just retired?

 

D.O: ...Yes she is Jin.

 

MC: Wow... Would you like to send her a video message?

 

D.O: Jin, I still love you and please come back, I haven't forgot you. You are still beautiful as the way you are. I really love you.

 

MC: That's end of our show thank you for visiting us here, DO, and see you next time if possible~

 

D.O: Thank you.

 

(D.O's perspective)

 

After I finished the TV show recording, my manager asked if I'm crazy, to mention about Yoojin and my love toward you. I honestly don't care if I can make you to at least remember and think of me.

 

How? How could you do this to me? How could you? The only thing I asked for was love! Everyone who I asked for love all loved me!

 

You would be sorry for rejecting me! Believe me, you would be sorry!

 

 I rejected all women who wanted to date me to wait for you. Jin, I love you and I will wait for you for rest of my life. I sing because of you, to have hope that you would think of me and come back to me one day.

 

Please come back.