-1-

Depression.

(All yoona's pov;)

 

We're classmates this year but all you do to me is ignore me. All you ever do is make me jealous. Sometimes you come to me whenever your alone. But just when your alone. Is that really what you think of me? Your wall? Your wall that you draw your loneliness in? Time to time your just sticking with your famous friends than me?  

You told me to watch over you when it's your time to run during our P.E class. I do, I always do but do you watch me whenever I run or you just leave my things over the bench and walk towards your friends again? 

Better than expected, after you figure out you have feelings for me you always wait for me infront of the McDonalds near our canteen. Stalking me. 

When It's my time for me to look for you, you just push me away because you want somebody else than me. You're just playing with me? 

I dressed with sweater and a dark blue skinny jeans with a scarf over me. Everytime we stop our tracks seeing eqch other inside the campus. It's you first ignoring me passing by my side letting out a sad face forcing yourself not to see me.

I don't know what's happening to the old you. They said one of your friends told you to stop seeing me because they won't accept you even though your dad owns the school. You texted me saying 'are you alright' whenever I look sad.  You look at me like you always care. 

Whenever I was being called by the teacher asking me a question. You looked at me worried. I looked up at the teacher making a poker face. I answered the question correct and perfect. 

We even fought for the Top 1 rank in the whole exam, but we end up making a Tie to each other. Do you think your happy or just your hiding your feelings in front of me?

It's your birthday, and I have a present for you. I came to look for you in the locker side of the school but I heard some noise like a fangirling concert. I pushed people just to see the event happening. 

I saw you kissing a guy and he said you two are together. I walked to the event and throw the gift to the floor causing everyone to look at me. I didn't bother to look back at you.

I turned around putting my hands inside my pocket. It hurts badly seeing you in a relationship right now. I came home with my parents comforting me.

You leaved 10 missed calls in my phone. Leaving a text saying 'I'm sorry...can we talk?'. That's all you said but you didn't even bother to talk to me inside te campus. 

I visited your home and you're the one who answered the door. Making your eyes widened. You said I can come in and I do so. 

We seated at your pink couch hugging your legs. I looked at you wondering what's with you so I started talking.

"So what do you want?" I said.

"Yoong... Please...Understand me...I don't knowwhattodo when Sungmin asked me." You said.

"Sunny-ah... It's over we can't turn back time. But.... Why did you call me not your friends?" I said.

"B-because....ilikeyou." Causing you to close your eyes.

"I like you too.." I said.

You opened your eyes with your cute smile with you. 

"But I'm just your friend... You should know that... You're in a relationship...N-" Before I finish my sentence.

You gave me a quick peck on my lips causing you to run to your room. I pulled my phone out telling you I should go home by now because I have my family dinner.

I grabbed my phone and bag standing up. I was about to open my door when a pair of arm wrapped on my waist. I smiled holding your hands. 

I turned around and saw a pouting Sunny in front of me. I patted your head and said.

"I should go..." I said.

You nodded. I turned around and opened the door causing me to feel the hot warm outside. 

Maybe we can't be a thing. That's all I think 'we're not a thing'. 

 

------

A/N : Don't know if this will continue or not... I'm just depressed because of this. Not the love thing but friendship. Thanks for reading..