Subway

The Subway

From home, I used to take a ride from the Bus Station and a subway through Pal Dang station. As I was waiting for the train, I walked near the bench, sat and turned my ipod on.
SHINee songs was then playing. I really like SHINee. They're very good singers and dancers. Very fashionable too. Three SHINee songs were played when finally the train has arrived. It was almost full.
Because it was already 9am. If I can't get to ride on this, I'll be late.

I saw an empty space for me to sit. I sat and comfortably put my ipod on when my bag's strap stuck with this lady on my left, I essentially asked her to please take out my bag's strap from her back so I could put it down on my lap.
She turned to me and said her sorry. She smiled as sweetly as if it was really her fault. Her eyes were shining black, as black as her long eyelashes making her eyes look bigger. I smiled too and tell her it was fine. I saw her school ID and it was an ID from our school.

I didn't see any face like her in my school. Maybe she's a senior student. I just thought she was. I asked her about it and she said it was her first time attending school here.
At first she doesn't look like Korean, though she looks Asian.


"I'm Nina. I'm from Thailand." she smiled and shook my hand.


"I'm Taemin, freshman student." while shaking her hand.


"You're too young, I guess!" she relates.


"Ne, i'm 16." I claim.

 

 That moment blotted when the train starts to slow down.

 
"We're here. You wanna take a walk with me?" she asked, I agree.

 
While we're walking, she told me stories about their country. She shared many things and I learned a lot.
We became good friends. She doesn't like me to call her nuna. So I always call her by her name.
And the day came, I realized I already fell for her. She was not shocked when I confessed.


On friends, we've become partners. I admit, she's almost a nuna to me. But she's different! I felt more as a man now even if I was just a boy.

 

"Age doesn't matter to us." she exclaimed.

 

 

As my partner, she's a bit seducer. I only know things like these when she first taught me.
I learned a lot and we did all things a lovers should do. It's my first time experiencing all these.

 

 
"Was all these things what lovers should do? I thought love is not only about these things."

 

My best friend Jong In looked strange when I told him these. "You sure?" he asked. I just nodded.

 

We continue doing "things" what lovers should do according to her.

 

A month or so, I received a text msg from Nina. She was desiring for a break up.

 



I cried...

 

 

"Was this real?" I immediately erased her text msg and went to their house.

 

I wanted to talk to her so I decided to visit him on their house, but her father told me that she was not there. I feel like kinda disappointed and tried to reach her again.

 

 The next month, Jong In told me that Nina went to Thailand and had her suicide...

 

 

And the man who claimed to be her father was her lived in partner. I was in total shocked and didn't know what and how to react. I almost fell on the stairs and started crying awfully. I permanently give up my studies and flee to Thailand.  I've talked to her partner and told me that the day I went to their house was the day they're fighting because of me...

 

Her partner also reveals and added that Nina had her first baby...

 

I was agitated when I found out that the baby was mine.