Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear - Myungsoo

The sun brilliantly hung in the sky, proudly shining its light to the world below, the soft fluffy ivory clouds moved ever so slowly in the sky while time seemed to move all to fast. Standing there on the platform at the train station, the large iron horse was mounted on its tracks while the conductor was checking the engine once more.

"So I guess… I will see you in a year and a half?" Myungoo looked up at him while he shuffled his heavy suitcase so that it could stand on its own.

"I guess so" You nodded, trying not to look at him for you knew that you would break down right then and there.

Looking at you, he gently rose his hand, placing his finger under your chin, he pushed your chin up so that his eyes could look into yours. The specks of color in your eyes he was trying to memorize while his thumb gently brushed your skin.

Stepping forward, you wrapped your arms around his torso tightly, “Do you really have to go?” You whispered into his shoulder as his strong arms wrapped around you.

"I do, but I will be right back after I film the movie." He whispered softly back, while soothingly petting your hair. The air fell silent as you felt his heart pound against his ribs and yours quickly caught up to his, beating in sync as your breathing mirrored his. Smelling his scent slowly, you tried to ingrain it into your memory for the time that he would be away.

"You’ll wait for me, right?" His simple yet heartfelt words filled the soft silence as you nodded your head.

"Always" You whispered as you heard the engine start to warm up, pulling away you looked up into his eyes while his arms still held you tightly.

Myungsoo’s eyes moved around your face slowly, trying to memorize the beauty to hold him over until he could see you again. Moving his eyes down to your plump, pink lips he started to lean in as you knew what he wanted to you.

The goodbye kiss

Tilting your head to his, your lips gently pressed on his, his hand gently cradled your head as he controlled the kiss trying to make it the most memorable kiss to last you a while. Passion, love and kindness flowed from his lips to yours. Slow and sweet he kissed you but your heart still pounded like all  of his kisses.

Pulling away after the whistle sounded, he stared into your eyes once more.

"I love you" He leaned up and kissed your forehead, his lips lingering on your skin a little longer as you gently nodded.

"I love you too" You pecked his lips once more before the whistle sounded again.

"I better go. I’ll talk to you when I can" He dropped his arms from you to grab his things. Nodding to his question, you stood there as he made his way to the edge of the platform and onto the stairs of the passenger car.

Finding a window seat, he happily dropped his bags on the seat next to him as he opened the window and found you there, all alone on the platform while the train started to pull away. Raising his hand to his lips, he kissed it and blew it to you as you smiled, waving to you, you waved back.

Myungsoo kept his eyes on you and your beautiful jeans and his favorite black knitted sweater on you, your gold necklace that hung around your neck that he gave you on your first week anniversary.

The train started to move faster on the polished rails, standing there, everyone around you had left and you watched the final car round the turn. Looking down at your black sneakers, you let your tears fall on the toes. One of your hands reached up and played with the pendent on your necklace while you wiped away your tears away with your sleeve.

"Be safe, my love" You whispered.

— Year and A Half Later —

The conditions of the day were much like when he had left, the sun was still shining, a soft breeze gently cooled the warm rays of the sun that touched all that was in sight. However he had arrived home a week before he was due back and he wanted it to be a surprise for you.

Grabbing his bags, he hoped in his heart that you didn’t have plans for that night. Moving through the train station, he made his way back out to the bus station, standing next to the sign, he looked through your message and his that you two had sent over the past several months.

A smile came to his face when he knew the perfect thing to get you, loading up onto the bus, he made his way to the city, getting off where the toy stores were, he found his way to this shop where you could make you own bear for any special occasion.

The soft light of the sun setting reflected off of the windows while he opened the door to the store.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" One woman greeted him as he told her about what he wanted to do. Choosing the skin of an animal and a little sound to go in the teddy bear that he chose, he smiled as she filled the bear up to his liking.

Taking a little cloth heart in his hands, he warmed up the heart and rubbed it on his ear so that the bear could listen to you when he wasn’t around, he rubbed it on his forearms so that they bear could give you hugs when he wasn’t around. Placing the heart on his nose, he made a wish and kissed it to seal the wish inside of the kiss. Setting the heart inside of the bear, the lady stitched the bear up with a smile and handed him the finished product.

Heading to check out, he smiled at the button eyes that twinkled under the florescent lights. Paying for the teddy bear, he made his way back outside as the sun had set and the moon was making his appearance in the sky.

Walking down the sidewalk to your place, he hugged the bear under his arm while he couldn’t wait to see you again. As he got closer, he searched for the key to your place in his pocket.

By the time he got up to your door, he slid the key into the brass lock, pushing open the door, he poked his head inside as the squeaky wheels of his luggage hopefully didn’t give away his arrival. Slipping off his shoes, he looked around your place, seeing all of the blankets folded and placed in their spot, the kitchen all clean and ready for more dishes in the morning. He smiled knowing how you liked a clean home before you headed to bed, lifting up his suitcase he walked towards your bedroom as a soft light gently warded off the darkness.

The slightly closed door heightened his curiosity as he gently knocked on the door with his knuckles, but with no response, his hand gently rested on the cool door handle before pushing the door open.

His eyes instantly found you, laying on top of your folded down covers, you were in one of his black button up shirts, as the top few buttons were undone while your beautiful legs were exposed, his eyes followed the curvature of your body.

Taking a few steps inside, he set down his luggage by the closet door before he closed the bedroom door quietly behind him. Slowly he looked over at you and made his way over to the side of the shared bed.

Kneeling beside it, he was face to face with his angel. Your beautiful freshly washed hair framed your face perfectly and your hands were cuddled up in front of you. Myungsoo’s eyes slowly moved over your face, finding you more beautiful then he remembered.

Lifting his hand up, he gently brushed it against your skin as he tucked some of your hair behind your ear. Looking down at your soft skin under the comforting light of your lamp, he smiled finding himself gently leaning in to you.

Glancing up at your fanned eyelashes and back down to your inviting his lips, he gently pressed his lips on yours, his hand gently resting on your head. A few seconds passed as he was going to pull away but he felt you kiss him back softly, moving his lips gently against yours, you happily responded as you turned your head to his.

Pulling away gently, he looked at you as your eyes slowly fluttered open.

"M-M-Myungsoo?" You sat up slightly, a little confused as you wondered if this was really him.

"Hi baby girl" He smiled as his thumb gently rubbed across your cheek.

"I-Is this really you?" You sat up a little more as he smiled and nodded, his dimples visible as you reached out to brush the back of your fingers along his cheek, feeling the softness of his skin the edges of your lips curled into a smile as your hand slowly wrapped around his neck.

"Welcome home" You whispered as fresh tears gently coated your eyes.

"Thank you, I missed you so much" He whispered back his eyes taking in you, his sight for sore eyes.

"I missed you so much more" You gave him a loving smile as you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him in for a hug that you had desperately waited for.

The two of you held each other for a while before Myungsoo climbed onto his side of the bed, you leaned against his chest while his arms wrapped around your stomach, your head leaning against his while your fingers gently brushed over the veins in his hands. Your legs were in between his as he smiled having you in his arms once again.

"I got you something on my trip" He whispered against your ear.

"You did? You didn’t have to" You looked at him as he smiled and reached over the edge of the bed.

"I wanted to, since it was for you" He smiled, flashing his soft smile for you as he pulled out the teddy bear that he made for you in front of the two of you.

"It’s so cute" You whispered reaching out and petting his soft fur with a smile.

"He is just for you, I made him and his heart has a little wish in there for you." Myungsoo kissed your hair gently as you straightened the bow around his neck.

"He’s perfect, just like you" You turned your head and kissed Myungsoo’s cheek. "Thank you for making him for me"

"Anything for you, love" He whispered while rubbing your side. "I’m just glad to be home" He told you honestly as he held you close to him.

The two of you talked throughout the night, missing the presence of each other so much that once you got tired of talking you both conversed through each others soft touches and kisses that were the most beautiful that you two had ever experienced.

Dawn soon took over the night while the two of you had fallen asleep on each other, your hearts both content to have its’ soul mate beside them again. Never wanting to let them go again for a while.