016

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Make you love me....  

"This love poison will make your admirer forget about her/his past lovers and only focus on you and forget about other people who she/he loves. This love poison will make sure your admirer only sees you, just make sure you're the first person to kiss your admirer" Luhan reads out loud. 

"Perfect!" Luhan shouted. 

 

"Mommy WAKE UPPP" Jake said while jumping up and down on you.

"Mommy please wake up" Lou-Anna wispered while shaking my arm. 

"I'm up darlings" you said while rubing your eyes. "Kris wake up now" you mumbled. 

"What are we going do today mommy" Jake asked still jumping up and down on you. 

"Ask daddy" you said. 

"Daddy what are we going to do today" Lou-Anna said while climbing on to the bed. 

"I'm going to show you the woods" Kris said while getting up. 

 

You go downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone but Luhan was already there it seem like he was making a cup of tea.

"Oh your up, I made you a cup of tea, I'm sorry I kissed you I was drunk, please forgive me and have this cup of tea" Luhan said with an smile. But some how you couldn't stay mad at him for long. You took a sip of the cup of tea. 

"This cup of tea is nice, is sweet just the way I like it" you said while taking more sip of the cup of tea.  

You dranked all of the cup of tea but some how you felt dizzy, you felt like you could be sick any seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter