A Story Begin

Attention

Dongbang High.

Kim Jaejoong. Everyone in DongBang High knows who is him. He has everyone's attention, except for one guy.....

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Wait for me!" Jaejoong yelled as he run after Yunho, the geekiest guy in school of Dongbang High. But all he got was... of course, just like always, nothing.

When he finally catch up to Yunho. he grabbed his shoulder. "Yunho!"  Yunho looked to see the panting face of the guy who has been a little bit annoying him these past few days, Jaejoong . "What's the problem now, Jaejoong-sshi?" He asked.And Jaejoong cursed out.

"Oh please! How many ing times do I have to tell you? DROP THE MOTHERING (-SSHI) out !"

But Yunho wasn't listening to him. Yunho looked up to Jaejoong and said. "I'm sorry Jaejoong-sshi but I have to go."

Jaejoong groaned. "What are you going to do in that ing library this time again Yunho? Another ing research? You've been researching for 2 weeks in a row! Puh-lease, if I know you any better, you've finished that hell of a long research in one hour! Wait, are you even researching? Or you're just avoiding me?"

Yunho sighed. "Jaejoong-sshi, it's impossible for me to finish a research in one hour. Let's say 2 hours"

"Well, you are the geekiest guy in school. What do you want me to expect?" Jaejoong said and crossed his arms. "So? What are you doing? I thought you're going to research?" He raised an eyebrow.

Yunho smiled, and it made Jaejoong's face turn into a tomato red colour. "I'll go now, Jaejoong-sshi.."

'UGH! DOES HE HAVE TO SMILE LIKE THAT EVERY ING TIME HE LEFTS?! DOES HE WANT TO KILL ME FOR ANNOYING HIM ALL THE TIME?!' Jaejoong thought.

"Uggh, I'm so ed up. How can I win when his attention is never focused on me?! Why the hell don't I have his attention?! Aish, if I could only be a ing book or a computer or anything that has that all Yunho's attention,and making him mine only would be easier..." Jaejoong sub-consciously muttered.

'Wait,w-what?what I was talking about? Making him mine? Kim Jaejoong, what has gotten into you? You're not really serious about this aren't you?'' He asked himself.

'Of course! I want him to be mine! And only mine! I'm so interested in him to the point that I often get jealous of his books!' A voice at the back of Jaejoong's mind spoke.

"What the hell?! That's impossible! Once he's all over me, I'll forgot that he even existed!" He said.

'Yeah yeah, say what you want, But you can't remove the fact that you, Kim Jaejoong is ING OBSESSED TO JUNG YUNHO.' The voice spoke again

'What the? Stop annoying me, will you? You're not helping!' Jaejoong told the voice in his head.

'I'm not interested in helping you out Kim Jaejoong. You have to face by it yourself.' The voice replied.

'I ING HATE YOU.' Jaejoong cursed at the voice.

'Don't worry, I bloody ing hate you too' The voice replied.

"Ugggghhhh... I hate this all ing things." Jaejoong sub-consciously went to the library and saw Yunho reading a mountain of books. Jaejoong gulped. "Woah.. I can't believe you really..." He said in awe.

SILENCE.

"Yunho?"

"Oh?! Jaejoong-sshi? Is that you? I'm sorry I didn't saw you." Yunho said. "How can you see me if a ing mountain of books are blocking you. Where are you anyways?" Jaejoong asked. He heard Yunho chuckle.

'Wait a ing minute.. Did he just chuckled at me? OH MY ING GOD SUN!' Jaejoong smiled and went pass the mountain of books and found Yunho sitting on a chair. He pulled out another chair and sat on it. "So, what's you research all about?" Jaejoong asked. "Hm? Uhhh... I'm sorry..." Yunho looked down. "Eh? Why? What's wrong? Why are you sorry?" Jaejoong asked.

"Well, I actually lied about the research." Yunho replied. "What?"

"Well, how should I say this? Umm, here." Yunho handed Jaejoong a book. Jaejoong looked at the book's cover.

It said, " ( Ways to Make Your Love Interest Realize that You Love Him/Her ) "

"I didn't know that there are books like this in this library." Jaejoong said. "There isn't. I bought that book." Yunho replied. "Oh is that so? So who is this love interest of yours? That's why you're ignoring me, you like somebody else..." Jaejoong said with a big hint of disappointment in his voice.

"NO! Jaejoong-ah, Listen I-I..."

"Wait. Did you just dropped the sshi?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho nodded. "Now, listen I-I..."

"It's okay, Yunho-yah, I understand. I don't have a chance." Jaejoong cutted Yunho's sentence and was about to leave when Yunho grabbed his wrist. He looked at Yunho. "Jaejoong-ah, listen to me! I-I I LOVE YOU!" Jaejoong's eyes widened. "What?"

"Ever since the day I saw you, I fell in love with you, and when you tried to get my attention I was really happy. You didn't really had to do that because from the start you always have my attention. A- and'" Jaejoong pressed his index finger against Yunho's lips. "Oh shut up." He grabbed Yunho by his collar and pressed his lips against Yunho's.

"Yunho-yah, I love you too..."

~End~